/| Mario Kart PC |\

Can you help me recover my account

smile

Page:  1 

K
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
My account is @Kirby64Alt I did do the I forgot my password process but when I went to gmail no mail for mkpc appeared
vs7614 pts ★ Racer
battle5038 pts ★ Novice
Canada
Kirby640 wrote:
My account is @Kirby64Alt I did do the I forgot my password process but when I went to gmail no mail for mkpc appeared

Well idk ask a mod
vs10217 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
Kirby640 wrote:
My account is @Kirby64Alt I did do the I forgot my password process but when I went to gmail no mail for mkpc appeared

HOW MANY LOST ACCOUNTS DO YOU NEED
K
vs11084 pts ★ Champion
battle4902 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
Im back. Nodac helped me restore my account
thumbsup1
party1

Page:  1 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum