/| Mario Kart PC |\

Hi again

smile

Page:  1 

vs12079 pts ★ Champion
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
I know it's left when I said I wouldn't. I know i haven't been here since like June or early July and I know that my appearance on this site may be different from what it was a few months back. I am admitting that I wont be here too often and I am just here to say hello again, mkpc. Its good to be back. I know I missed quite a bit (i had 128 notifications and just cleared all of them bc i dont want to spend 4 hours going through them) but here's what happened to me this summer and here's what's going to happen with me on my favorite website ever, Mario Kart PC.

1. The past.

At the beginning of June, I dont like to talk about this much, but my parents peacefully divorced without any fighting of any kind and I dont know the reason. I went back and forth on who I wanted to live with, but i chose my dad, for now at least, so that way I didnt have to leave any of my friends and I could stay at the same school. I still go to my mom's house a lot, pretty much every weekend, and I am fine. In August, I became a lot closer with a girl I met in June and she has overall made me a lot better of a person and a lot happier. No, we arent dating (yet) but she is the one who liked me first.
School came up pretty much right after that started, and it isnt as bad as 7th grade and there is a lot less homework. I've done a whole lot of reading, writing, and most of all, thinking about what I am doing with my life. I wouldn't let myself think of myself as anybody less than I knew I was though and now I know a lot more about myself than I ever thought I would at this age. I also got a ton of good ideas, one of which has to do with this site and I've been thinking about it since before I left. I will do more with that sometime in the near future.

2. The present

I've been playing maybe a bit too much Minecraft with my friends and will continue that and we're beating the Ender Dragon on Friday because thats the only day that everyone was available, but that shouldn't interfere very much with this, I just figured I would mention it.

3. The future.

The thing I talked about in the end of section 1 is kinda fanfic style in a way, but that will get its own topic once I get a couple more good ideas in bed at 11 pm because i have bad insomnia rn. Ill continue PRCM if I can remember as well as making a qm project that will either result in Pixel Racers 7 or MMKG2, which I have some great ideas for both of, and the one I dont do now will be done straight after. Right now, MMKG2 will probably be first, but still idk.

Anyways thats really all. Everyone have a good day. :)
cry2
sad1
vs13750 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
have a good lice!
K
vs11084 pts ★ Champion
battle4902 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
have a good lice!

“lice”🫩✌🏿🥀
vs12079 pts ★ Champion
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
have a good lice!

"A good lice"

Page:  1 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum