/| Mario Kart PC |\

Poofie Master ask bin

smile

Page:  1  2  3  4  5 

vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Should we exterminate your species for the better of the internet

No. Not at all. PoofieMaster's poofies are quite cute actually, there's no need to exterminate them!
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
can poofies spell
vs64518 pts ★ Titan
battle12508 pts ★ Champion
United States
What happens if a poofie touches a needle?

I genuinely thought it would pop like a balloon or something similar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
vs25781 pts ★ Legend
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Kinsley_ wrote:
What happens if a poofie touches a needle?

It'll Get Hurt
vs25781 pts ★ Legend
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
can poofies spell

I mean... I guess for the majority of Poofies, then yes they can spell.
vs13750 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
do they play mkpc
vs25781 pts ★ Legend
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
do they play mkpc

Only Poofie Scientists work on computers
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
NEGATIVE REACTIONS TOWARDS MY POSTS HAVE BEEN LEGALIZED!

TRUMP IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it was already legallized?
check1
vs53502 pts ★ Titan
battle9456 pts ★ Expert
Italy
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
NEGATIVE REACTIONS TOWARDS MY POSTS HAVE BEEN LEGALIZED!

TRUMP IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it was already legallized?

IT IS ILLEGALIZED YOU MORON! I am the President.


The President of stupidity
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
NEGATIVE REACTIONS TOWARDS MY POSTS HAVE BEEN LEGALIZED!

TRUMP IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it was already legallized?

IT IS LEGALIZED YOU SMART INDIVIDUAL! I am not the President.

Wait, you aren't?
vs7650 pts ★ Racer
battle5038 pts ★ Novice
Canada
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
NEGATIVE REACTIONS TOWARDS MY POSTS HAVE BEEN LEGALIZED!

TRUMP IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it was already legallized?

IT IS LEGALIZED YOU SMART INDIVIDUAL! I am not the President.

Wait, you aren't?

Plot twist
vs25781 pts ★ Legend
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
NEGATIVE REACTIONS TOWARDS MY POSTS HAVE BEEN LEGALIZED!

TRUMP IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it was already legallized?

IT IS LEGALIZED YOU SMART INDIVIDUAL! I am not the President.

Wait, you aren't?

Plot twist

Trump will trump in your face!

This is off topic.
vs25781 pts ★ Legend
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
Do poofies like Trump?

They like their ruler King Poofie.
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
NEGATIVE REACTIONS TOWARDS MY POSTS HAVE BEEN LEGALIZED!

TRUMP IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it was already legallized?

IT IS LEGALIZED YOU SMART INDIVIDUAL! I am not the President.

Wait, you aren't?

Plot twist

Trump will trump in your face!

This is off topic.

So, do poofies actually like Trump?
Spoiler [ShowHide]
please say no
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Oh wait I didn't read the messages before, nvm
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
NEGATIVE REACTIONS TOWARDS MY POSTS HAVE BEEN LEGALIZED!

TRUMP IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it was already legallized?

IT IS LEGALIZED YOU SMART INDIVIDUAL! I am not the President.

Wait, you aren't?

Plot twist

Trump will trump in your face!

This is off topic.

So, do poofies actually like Trump?
Spoiler [ShowHide]
please say no

Yes.

I'm not asking you, dumb-dumb! Go turn against Trump.
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
NEGATIVE REACTIONS TOWARDS MY POSTS HAVE BEEN LEGALIZED!

TRUMP IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it was already legallized?

IT IS LEGALIZED YOU SMART INDIVIDUAL! I am not the President.

Wait, you aren't?

Plot twist

Trump will trump in your face!

This is off topic.

So, do poofies actually like Trump?
Spoiler [ShowHide]
please say no

Yes.

I'm not asking you, dumb-dumb! Go turn against Trump.

Okay

Good. Now back to building my SMF3 level.
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
NEGATIVE REACTIONS TOWARDS MY POSTS HAVE BEEN LEGALIZED!

TRUMP IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it was already legallized?

IT IS LEGALIZED YOU SMART INDIVIDUAL! I am not the President.

Wait, you aren't?

Plot twist

Trump will trump in your face!

This is off topic.

So, do poofies actually like Trump?
Spoiler [ShowHide]
please say no

Yes.

I'm not asking you, dumb-dumb! Go turn against Trump.

Okay

Good. Now back to building my SMF3 level.

Did you know that Trump plays SMF3?

I... don't think he does. Not at all. Do you even know the acronym for SMF3?
vs25781 pts ★ Legend
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
NEGATIVE REACTIONS TOWARDS MY POSTS HAVE BEEN LEGALIZED!

TRUMP IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it was already legallized?

IT IS LEGALIZED YOU SMART INDIVIDUAL! I am not the President.

Wait, you aren't?

Plot twist

Trump will trump in your face!

This is off topic.

So, do poofies actually like Trump?
Spoiler [ShowHide]
please say no

Honestly, I don't even think Poofies know who Trump even is. And once again, this is getting off topic

Page:  1  2  3  4  5 

Back to Various discussions
Back to the forum