What are traumatizing things you seen
On 2026-09-13 at 00:03:23
My school's bathrooms are terrible. There are so many vandalized and damaged stalls.
On 2026-09-13 at 00:30:01
3On 2026-09-13 at 04:42:05
Beta footage!
On 2026-09-13 at 04:56:50
Beta footage!
...This was Boxing?
On 2026-09-13 at 05:07:38
1:25 (seriously, why did they decide this, and why on this game?)
On 2026-09-13 at 07:15:53
These ads:
On 2026-09-13 at 07:34:36
anything to do with sm64
On 2026-09-13 at 09:53:54
this is (i think) a lesser mentioned one in this topic, but Smile HD/Cupcakes (iykyk)
On 2026-09-13 at 23:36:11
Beta footage!
...This was Boxing?
Shiver me timbers!
On 2026-09-13 at 23:55:26
The Luigi game over screen in Luigi Mansion
On 2026-09-14 at 09:56:11
These ads:
The first one actually has an auto dubbing on Youtube and it's very funny
On 2026-09-14 at 12:42:31
Off topic but I actually was never expecting this to be a big hit
On 2026-09-19 at 22:53:19
Non-Trump supporters. Seeing these kinds of people makes me mad!
You
On 2026-09-23 at 02:12:53
couple years ago, I saw the poster for Winnie the Pooh blood and honey when it came out. I was so frickin terrified of it for days
On 2026-09-23 at 02:19:04
Don't know if this counts, but remember Nickelodeon's Big Heads Bumpers from 2013?
Even though they're not scary now, those things scared the crap out of me and gave me nightmares as a little kid for some reason (especially the ones with the caveman)
Even though they're not scary now, those things scared the crap out of me and gave me nightmares as a little kid for some reason (especially the ones with the caveman)
On 2026-09-23 at 02:24:25
HAPPY.
TREE.
FRIENDS.
actually I wasn’t fazed cuz I play mortal kombat on the daily so..
TREE.
FRIENDS.
actually I wasn’t fazed cuz I play mortal kombat on the daily so..
On 2026-09-23 at 14:59:32
HAPPY.
TREE.
FRIENDS.
actually I wasn’t fazed cuz I play mortal kombat on the daily so..
TREE.
FRIENDS.
actually I wasn’t fazed cuz I play mortal kombat on the daily so..
Which MK do you play? Who do you main?
On 2026-09-23 at 15:02:39
HAPPY.
TREE.
FRIENDS.
actually I wasn’t fazed cuz I play mortal kombat on the daily so..
TREE.
FRIENDS.
actually I wasn’t fazed cuz I play mortal kombat on the daily so..
Which MK do you play? Who do you main?
I play the old ones on emulators, right after fatalities and brutalities were released. I just play scorpion tho
On 2026-09-23 at 15:16:25
Momo is, idk why but the face scares me and it still does
64518 pts ★ Titan
12508 pts ★ Champion
