/| Mario Kart PC |\

Rest in Peace, Mario Kart Tour

smile

Page:  1 

vs6319 pts ★ Racer
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Knoah: Today we are mourning the end of Mario Kart Tour. A big thanks to Super Mario Run, Who's the Only Mario Game on the iOS surviving. He was one of the most popular operating systems between the 2019 to 2026, He Got the Tour Tracks from the Mario kart 8 Deluxe universe. This will be his gravestone.



(A Gravestone Show up)



Knoah: Okay, let the burial begin.



(Knoah Close the Book)



Super Mario Run: Rest in Peace, Mario Kart Tour.



(Super Mario Run Walks off)



(R.I.P Mario Kart Tour, 2019 to 2026)
pensive4
vs11920 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
first Dr Mario world and now you, Mario kart tour.


snif
vs12565 pts ★ Champion
battle8430 pts ★ Expert
Bulgaria

    ..
   .  .
  .    .
 .      .
 ........

(This is supposed to be a gravestone)
vs14154 pts ★ Champion
battle5504 pts ★ Novice
Norway
i want to thank mario kart tour for everything it did for me.
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
raised_hands1
vs22367 pts ★ Legend
battle10766 pts ★ Champion
France
I played since the game started
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
https://i.postimg.cc/3rprK7kZ/damn-i-kinda-dont-care-in-hd-v0-28ajs1lkchd61.webp



I'll keep posting this image on these MKTour topics until I can't anymore
vs9364 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
FryGuy wrote:
https://i.postimg.cc/3rprK7kZ/damn-i-kinda-dont-care-in-hd-v0-28ajs1lkchd61.webp



I'll keep posting this image on these MKTour topics until I can't anymore


if you don't care when why even make a post
vs11920 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
MrLuigi wrote:
i want to thank mario kart tour for everything it did for me.
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you

same bro I actually played Mario kart tour before Mario kart 8 deluxe cuz we didn't have a switch and yea I spent way too much time on it
vs12839 pts ★ Champion
battle5203 pts ★ Novice
United States
Neowave wrote:
MrLuigi wrote:
i want to thank mario kart tour for everything it did for me.
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you

same bro I actually played Mario kart tour before Mario kart 8 deluxe cuz we didn't have a switch and yea I spent way too much time on it

same
vs11920 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
Neowave wrote:
MrLuigi wrote:
i want to thank mario kart tour for everything it did for me.
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you

same bro I actually played Mario kart tour before Mario kart 8 deluxe cuz we didn't have a switch and yea I spent way too much time on it

same

well it's gone now. forever. (breaks into tears)
vs14154 pts ★ Champion
battle5504 pts ★ Novice
Norway
Neowave wrote:
Neowave wrote:
MrLuigi wrote:
i want to thank mario kart tour for everything it did for me.
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you

same bro I actually played Mario kart tour before Mario kart 8 deluxe cuz we didn't have a switch and yea I spent way too much time on it

same

well it's gone now. forever. (breaks into tears)

how we all are right now.
https://files.catbox.moe/qhv3cq.jpg
vs4965 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Vietnam
MKW go to the MKT gravestone and:
MKW:R.I.P MKT,I miss you:(:(
MKW walks off and talk to MKDS
MKW:hey MKDS,MKT is shutdown.
...
vs53373 pts ★ Titan
battle9456 pts ★ Expert
Italy
MrLuigi wrote:
Neowave wrote:
Neowave wrote:
MrLuigi wrote:
i want to thank mario kart tour for everything it did for me.
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you

same bro I actually played Mario kart tour before Mario kart 8 deluxe cuz we didn't have a switch and yea I spent way too much time on it

same

well it's gone now. forever. (breaks into tears)

how we all are right now.
https://files.catbox.moe/qhv3cq.jpg


We? Who's we?

The game was like a casino in a shining rectangle
mario_dead1
thinking1
vs7650 pts ★ Racer
battle5038 pts ★ Novice
Canada
Thanks to Mario kart tour because when I was younger I would make fanmade character and stuff art for Mario kart tour of custom character selection icons. We will miss you.
K
vs11084 pts ★ Champion
battle4902 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
Knoah: Today we are mourning the end of Mario Kart Tour. A big thanks to Super Mario Run, Who's the Only Mario Game on the iOS surviving. He was one of the most popular operating systems between the 2019 to 2026, He Got the Tour Tracks from the Mario kart 8 Deluxe universe. This will be his gravestone.



(A Gravestone Show up)



Knoah: Okay, let the burial begin.



(Knoah Close the Book)



Super Mario Run: Rest in Peace, Mario Kart Tour.



(Super Mario Run Walks off)



(R.I.P Mario Kart Tour, 2019 to 2026)

vs6661 pts ★ Racer
battle4899 pts ★ Budding pilot
Spain
I remember when I was a pro in the game, i didn't lose any race, i think I was in the global top of 50cc (i didn't knew there were more ccs) but then, after i got the switch 1,i switched to Mario Kart 8 and since then, i abandoned my childhood game, thank you MKTOUR, for everything, oh and also im back (couldn't play a lot BC of highschool) but yeah RIP MKTOUR
vs12565 pts ★ Champion
battle8430 pts ★ Expert
Bulgaria
Neowave wrote:
MrLuigi wrote:
i want to thank mario kart tour for everything it did for me.
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you

same bro I actually played Mario kart tour before Mario kart 8 deluxe cuz we didn't have a switch and yea I spent way too much time on it

Same, I played it since I was 9 or maybe even 8

Page:  1 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum