/| Mario Kart PC |\

Logo Change

smile

Page:  1 

F
vs14111 pts ★ Champion
battle6105 pts ★ Racer
United States
So... um... nintendo just updated the "Super Mario" logo, they made it more glossy and its wide instead of the 2 words bein stacked, my point? Could it mean.. FINLLY A NEW 3D MARIO?!?!
thinking1
vs15606 pts ★ Master
battle5565 pts ★ Novice
United States
I wouldn't rule it out completely, especially since a mainline Mario game always launches in the early days of a system's life. However, they probably just updated it to match the new aesthetic with Wonder, MKW, etc.
vs64518 pts ★ Titan
battle12508 pts ★ Champion
United States
I found new renders for Mario here. The difference between the old and new renders are that he is more HD. I wouldn't guarantee it is hinting toward a new 3D Mario game but I think it possibly is.

Edit: Other characters look more HD too, and here is the difference.
https://i.postimg.cc/Y2PYXN9d/mario-render-compare-old-new-may292025-1038x576.jpg
cappy_eyes1
F
vs14111 pts ★ Champion
battle6105 pts ★ Racer
United States
I DID see those renders, nintendo's cooking something... i can smell it.. LMFAO
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
So... um... nintendo just updated the "Super Mario" logo, they made it more glossy and its wide instead of the 2 words bein stacked, my point? Could it mean.. FINLLY A NEW 3D MARIO?!?!

oh my god bro is EVERYONE becoming nin10doland??
F
vs14111 pts ★ Champion
battle6105 pts ★ Racer
United States
Sorry yall, its been almost a decade since Odyssey, im coping at this point
F
vs14111 pts ★ Champion
battle6105 pts ★ Racer
United States
I HAVE AN UPDATE! THERE HAVE BEEN LEAKED MUSIC FILES FROM A NEW MARIO GAME (Unknown if it was 2D or 3D), they include a jungle theme, a desert theme, and a castle/volcano theme? The person who posted thi on twitter got their account taken down and BANNED
surprised1
vs7650 pts ★ Racer
battle5038 pts ★ Novice
Canada
I HAVE AN UPDATE! THERE HAVE BEEN LEAKED MUSIC FILES FROM A NEW MARIO GAME (Unknown if it was 2D or 3D), they include a jungle theme, a desert theme, and a castle/volcano theme? The person who posted thi on twitter got their account taken down and BANNED

WHAT?!
bro, this has to be Super Mario Bros Switch 2 Edition or something or at least the very least Super Mario Bros S or something
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
I HAVE AN UPDATE! THERE HAVE BEEN LEAKED MUSIC FILES FROM A NEW MARIO GAME (Unknown if it was 2D or 3D), they include a jungle theme, a desert theme, and a castle/volcano theme? The person who posted thi on twitter got their account taken down and BANNED

Thought this meant nothing but now I actually think this could mean something



Now where's the next Nin10doland video
joy2
F
vs14111 pts ★ Champion
battle6105 pts ★ Racer
United States
I forgot to mention, the tweet said "Holiday 2027 Release"
vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
I forgot to mention, the tweet said "Holiday 2027 Release"

Based on everything you said, I’m pretty sure Nintendo is cooking up a new Mario game.
First off, they changed the logo, but it’s nothing crazy. They most likely did it to either match with some sort of game that they are making.
Then somebody leaked files of a new Mario game. I mean, it could be a fluke, possibly just rare stuff, but not a new Mario game, but honestly this possibly could. Let’s keep our hopes up, because the puzzle pieces are falling right into place, and the puzzle is 51% done.
F
vs14111 pts ★ Champion
battle6105 pts ★ Racer
United States
I forgot to mention, the tweet said "Holiday 2027 Release"

Based on everything you said, I’m pretty sure Nintendo is cooking up a new Mario game.
First off, they changed the logo, but it’s nothing crazy. They most likely did it to either match with some sort of game that they are making.
Then somebody leaked files of a new Mario game. I mean, it could be a fluke, possibly just rare stuff, but not a new Mario game, but honestly this possibly could. Let’s keep our hopes up, because the puzzle pieces are falling right into place, and the puzzle is 51% done.

I think its a 2d mario game, because the audio files have the "bah bah" in them found in the NSMB series
surprised1
vs64518 pts ★ Titan
battle12508 pts ★ Champion
United States
I forgot to mention, the tweet said "Holiday 2027 Release"

Based on everything you said, I’m pretty sure Nintendo is cooking up a new Mario game.
First off, they changed the logo, but it’s nothing crazy. They most likely did it to either match with some sort of game that they are making.
Then somebody leaked files of a new Mario game. I mean, it could be a fluke, possibly just rare stuff, but not a new Mario game, but honestly this possibly could. Let’s keep our hopes up, because the puzzle pieces are falling right into place, and the puzzle is 51% done.

I think its a 2d mario game, because the audio files have the "bah bah" in them found in the NSMB series

I would ABSOLUTELY find it hilarious if the new Mario game was New Super Mario Bros. 3, the 5th installment in the New Super Mario Bros. series. Just because it has the "bah bah" still does not prove it is a 2D Mario game, so idk if the puzzle is done. The "Holiday 2027 Release" means that the next 3D Mario game is probably going to be in December 2027 I'm assuming, which is the longest time between releases for 3D Mario games. The new Mario logo, Mario renders, new Mario game leaks and amount of time since Super Mario Odyssey's release MUST be pointing to a new 3D Mario game. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there is any kind of mainline Mario game coming out within the next 2 years though, but I wouldn't mind it THAT much if it is a 2D game.
up1
F
vs14111 pts ★ Champion
battle6105 pts ★ Racer
United States
Kinsley_ wrote:
I forgot to mention, the tweet said "Holiday 2027 Release"

Based on everything you said, I’m pretty sure Nintendo is cooking up a new Mario game.
First off, they changed the logo, but it’s nothing crazy. They most likely did it to either match with some sort of game that they are making.
Then somebody leaked files of a new Mario game. I mean, it could be a fluke, possibly just rare stuff, but not a new Mario game, but honestly this possibly could. Let’s keep our hopes up, because the puzzle pieces are falling right into place, and the puzzle is 51% done.

I think its a 2d mario game, because the audio files have the "bah bah" in them found in the NSMB series

I would ABSOLUTELY find it hilarious if the new Mario game was New Super Mario Bros. 3, the 5th installment in the New Super Mario Bros. series. Just because it has the "bah bah" still does not prove it is a 2D Mario game, so idk if the puzzle is done. The "Holiday 2027 Release" means that the next 3D Mario game is probably going to be in December 2027 I'm assuming, which is the longest time between releases for 3D Mario games. The new Mario logo, Mario renders, new Mario game leaks and amount of time since Super Mario Odyssey's release MUST be pointing to a new 3D Mario game. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there is any kind of mainline Mario game coming out within the next 2 years though, but I wouldn't mind it THAT much if it is a 2D game.

Dont you think its a little TOO early for a new NSMB? i mean Wonder just got DLC last year

Page:  1 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum