Mario Kart Tour Revival
Page: 1
On 2026-09-20 at 06:21:20
There's gotta be a way we can revive Mario Kart Tour in mkpc... any ideas?
On 2026-09-20 at 08:59:12
There's gotta be a way we can revive Mario Kart Tour in mkpc... any ideas?
Mario Kart Tour is getting discontinued on September 30th, there is no way we can revive it
On 2026-09-20 at 15:10:24
Ppl have already remade the tracks here for a while, and MKPC Gens will be getting them too. I'm doing RMX tracks myself since idk if Gens is gonna have those. It's not gonna happen before the shutdown though. Making high quality tracks isn't easy (not that I'd know anything about that my stuff is just alright)
On 2026-09-21 at 17:27:38
I'm suprised the community havent done revivals like the rec room revivals
On 2026-09-21 at 18:58:38
I'm suprised the community havent done revivals like the rec room revivals
Rec Room 2 is official....
On 2026-09-21 at 20:30:16
maybe in future MKWorld DLC??? 

On 2026-09-21 at 23:10:56
maybe in future MKWorld DLC??? 

The only real track they need is Piranha Plant Pipeline
On 2026-09-22 at 00:11:17
maybe in future MKWorld DLC??? 

The only real track they need is Piranha Plant Pipeline
yeah true
Page: 1
14111 pts ★ Champion
6105 pts ★ Racer