STOP CLOSING THE TAB AFTER SOMEONE PASSES YOU.
Page: 1
On 2026-09-13 at 03:38:46
ITS SERIOUSLY SO ANNOYING
6On 2026-09-13 at 04:10:42
FR the point of Mario Kart is that there are lots of ways for lower-skilled players to catch up.
4On 2026-09-13 at 04:21:33
ITS SERIOUSLY SO ANNOYING
They just think they don't have skill. I associate these kinds of people with what I would call "a first grade student who wears a propeller hat and sips on chocolate milk during class." It's like the MKPC equivalent of being in an online game in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and the opponent disconnects if you are ONE STOCK above them. People who disconnect INSTANTLY because the opponent is better thinking they will lose is just part of online gaming in general and it has always pissed me off.
6On 2026-09-13 at 04:40:26
Is this a big problem? I have been here for a while now over accounts that I will not name and most of the time it's me disconnecting err something...
On 2026-09-13 at 05:03:52
Ragebait, probably. :]
5On 2026-09-13 at 16:12:19
I swear if something like that happens, I'm gonna fart a big quantity of helium
3On 2026-09-15 at 01:48:13
Are people just not aware that when you close the tab during a race, it's still registered as an automatic loss? 

On 2026-09-15 at 01:51:59
Are people just not aware that when you close the tab during a race, it's still registered as an automatic loss? 

the i-pad kids playing this game don't realize the competitive in competitive play.
On 2026-09-15 at 02:14:32
People do this??
2
2On 2026-09-15 at 04:36:06
Are people just not aware that when you close the tab during a race, it's still registered as an automatic loss? 

theyre usually rly low vr so they jus dont care lol
Page: 1
41234 pts ★ Titan
4978 pts ★ Budding pilot