Sarcastic Topic
On 2026-09-25 at 18:25:57
guys if you don't stop with the nsfw stuff I'ma lock this topic
No please dont, this do not feel like a messege farming topic already
How in the living fuck are you in north Korea
yeah bro i live in yemen
I live on Mars bro I'm currently playing this while trying to run from aliens OH SHOOT THEY GOT MY LEG
1On 2026-09-26 at 03:02:44
guys if you don't stop with the nsfw stuff I'ma lock this topic
No please dont, this do not feel like a messege farming topic already
How in the living fuck are you in north Korea
You can set your country as any you want to on this website, doesn't mean you live there.
yeah bro i live in yemen
Yo i live in the democratic republic of the congo
On 2026-09-26 at 12:15:20
Murderers are funny.
On 2026-09-26 at 16:51:18
Helloo
4On 2026-09-26 at 17:07:07
Helloo
Hii! ^^ Welcome to the forums.
In the future, please refrain from posting off-topic, one-word messages that bring nothing to the discussion.
On 2026-09-26 at 17:54:57
I feel like there's not going to be a bunch of spammers in this.
On 2026-09-26 at 19:39:10
My name is Fawful.
On 2026-09-26 at 22:33:13
I was at an MLB game not too long ago. I decided to walk up onto the field, but one of the players hit me in the stomach so hard with their bat that it sent me flying to Antarctica. Now, I am stuck in the cold for the rest of my life possibly. How can I safely make it back to the United States?
On 2026-09-26 at 22:37:32
I was at an MLB game not too long ago. I decided to walk up onto the field, but one of the players hit me in the stomach so hard with their bat that it sent me flying to Antarctica. Now, I am stuck in the cold for the rest of my life possibly. How can I safely make it back to the United States?
Swim across the Drake Passage which would lead you to Argentina or Chile and walk back to the United States, who cares about country borders anyway? Or just swim in either the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean, best idea, trust.
1On 2026-09-26 at 23:04:36
I was at an MLB game not too long ago. I decided to walk up onto the field, but one of the players hit me in the stomach so hard with their bat that it sent me flying to Antarctica. Now, I am stuck in the cold for the rest of my life possibly. How can I safely make it back to the United States?
OMG, you should SO like, totally, go meet like, @MagolorLikesCoffee
On 2026-09-27 at 00:12:07
I was at an MLB game not too long ago. I decided to walk up onto the field, but one of the players hit me in the stomach so hard with their bat that it sent me flying to Antarctica. Now, I am stuck in the cold for the rest of my life possibly. How can I safely make it back to the United States?
OMG, you should SO like, totally, go meet like, @MagolorLikesCoffee
hey @Kinsley_ i have this fucking awesome ship called the Lor Starcutter, where do you want to go?
On 2026-09-27 at 03:54:08
I was at an MLB game not too long ago. I decided to walk up onto the field, but one of the players hit me in the stomach so hard with their bat that it sent me flying to Antarctica. Now, I am stuck in the cold for the rest of my life possibly. How can I safely make it back to the United States?
OMG, you should SO like, totally, go meet like, @MagolorLikesCoffee
hey @Kinsley_ i have this fucking awesome ship called the Lor Starcutter, where do you want to go?
I successfully swam across the Drake Passage in 1 hour and made it to Chile. Can you send the ship to me and fly me to Rhode Island? Someone named Billy Bob John also gave me a fortune cookie and it said I will die at an Arby's in Columbus, Ohio.

1
1On 2026-09-27 at 11:15:28
Twerk Race 3D is much better than Angry Birds, who plays this game of idiots?!
1On 2026-09-27 at 17:51:16
I was at an MLB game not too long ago. I decided to walk up onto the field, but one of the players hit me in the stomach so hard with their bat that it sent me flying to Antarctica. Now, I am stuck in the cold for the rest of my life possibly. How can I safely make it back to the United States?
OMG, you should SO like, totally, go meet like, @MagolorLikesCoffee
hey @Kinsley_ i have this fucking awesome ship called the Lor Starcutter, where do you want to go?
I successfully swam across the Drake Passage in 1 hour and made it to Chile. Can you send the ship to me and fly me to Rhode Island? Someone named Billy Bob John also gave me a fortune cookie and it said this.

Don't worry, I'm currently flying to Rhode Island right now.
me:
.jpg)
On 2026-09-27 at 17:59:49
The Lor Starcutter was actually a scam and it sent me all the way to the Danakil Depression in Ethiopia. Are there any ways back to Rhode Island on foot that are 100% safe ? I'm getting really hot right now, so I'm thinking about bathing in the green water. My phone says it is 98°F and feels like 110°F.
1Yesterday at 00:59:42
The Lor Starcutter was actually a scam and it sent me all the way to the Danakil Depression in Ethiopia. Are there any ways back to Rhode Island on foot that are 100% safe ? I'm getting really hot right now, so I'm thinking about bathing in the green water. My phone says it is 98°F and feels like 110°F.
There aren't any ways back on foot I think are safe, but you can take the secret train station back which is near the corner where Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Djibouti meet
Yesterday at 05:40:51
The Lor Starcutter was actually a scam and it sent me all the way to the Danakil Depression in Ethiopia. Are there any ways back to Rhode Island on foot that are 100% safe ? I'm getting really hot right now, so I'm thinking about bathing in the green water. My phone says it is 98°F and feels like 110°F.
There aren't any ways back on foot I think are safe, but you can take the secret train station back which is near the corner where Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Djibouti meet
Safest way is the yellow brick road, but that's infested with talking scarecrows, heartless robots, lions, tigers, bears, evil wizards, witches, and worst of all...flying monkeys...
Yesterday at 07:52:20
I feel like there's not going to be a bunch of spammers in this.
I dont agree
Today at 01:34:25
I decided to go in the train station and got magically teleported home just now.
11340 pts ★ Champion
5076 pts ★ Novice