Share your custom tracks here!
On 2026-06-26 at 15:48:20
On 2026-06-26 at 15:51:46
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?mid=12821 Here's mine
Hope you like it!

Hope you like it!
On 2026-06-26 at 15:54:51
The title kinda tells it all, just use this space to show your circuits, cups and multicups!
I'd love to see them, and it doesn't mattter whether it is a quick mode track/battle or a complete mode track/battle. Have fun,
I look forward to seeing them!
I'd love to see them, and it doesn't mattter whether it is a quick mode track/battle or a complete mode track/battle. Have fun,
I look forward to seeing them!
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=227711
On 2026-08-10 at 22:46:26
On 2026-08-19 at 15:48:03
Roller coasters in MKPC (Recreation)
Imagine having to recreate this!
Though this is kind of off-topic, I didn't want to create my own topic.
Imagine having to recreate this!
Though this is kind of off-topic, I didn't want to create my own topic.
1On 2026-08-19 at 17:07:13
I'm new but I'll make new tracks soon
3On 2026-08-24 at 05:42:50
Rainbow Coaster Arcade GP: https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=213946
On 2026-09-26 at 23:19:41
[New Track] Oddbods Cul-de-sac!
Hey everyone!
I just finished building a brand new custom track based on the Oddbods! It features a bright, colorful theme inspired by the characters' wacky personalities.
Difficulty: Medium
Check it out and let me know what you think!
👉 [https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=236067]
Hey everyone!
I just finished building a brand new custom track based on the Oddbods! It features a bright, colorful theme inspired by the characters' wacky personalities.
Difficulty: Medium
Check it out and let me know what you think!
👉 [https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=236067]
On 2026-09-27 at 17:42:15
Hello, I have a really cool track:
September Countryside
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=231779
September Countryside
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=231779
On 2026-09-27 at 17:52:40
On 2026-09-27 at 19:35:44
Guys T is DEAD! He won’t be able to see your tracks!
Okay he isn’t actually dead he’s just inactive
Okay he isn’t actually dead he’s just inactive
8080 pts ★ Expert
4943 pts ★ Budding pilot