/| Mario Kart PC |\

Share your custom tracks here!

smile

Page:  1  2  3 

vs8080 pts ★ Expert
battle4943 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
vs8080 pts ★ Expert
battle4943 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?mid=12821 Here's mine:D

Hope you like it!

vs8080 pts ★ Expert
battle4943 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
--T-- wrote:
The title kinda tells it all, just use this space to show your circuits, cups and multicups!
I'd love to see them, and it doesn't mattter whether it is a quick mode track/battle or a complete mode track/battle. Have fun,
I look forward to seeing them!

https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=227711
vs34928 pts ★ Legend
battle8068 pts ★ Expert
Canada
vs5030 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Roller coasters in MKPC (Recreation)

Imagine having to recreate this!



Though this is kind of off-topic, I didn't want to create my own topic.
mario_facepalm1
vs7650 pts ★ Racer
battle5038 pts ★ Novice
Canada
I'm new but I'll make new tracks soon
mario_facepalm3
vs14884 pts ★ Champion
battle5507 pts ★ Novice
United States
Rainbow Coaster Arcade GP: https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=213946
M
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Canada
[New Track] Oddbods Cul-de-sac!

Hey everyone!

I just finished building a brand new custom track based on the Oddbods! It features a bright, colorful theme inspired by the characters' wacky personalities.


Difficulty: Medium

Check it out and let me know what you think!
👉 [https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=236067]
vs53502 pts ★ Titan
battle9456 pts ★ Expert
Italy
Hello, I have a really cool track:

September Countryside

https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=231779
vs11340 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
DK Summit but it's Waluigi Pinball themed:

https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=232363
vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
Guys T is DEAD! He won’t be able to see your tracks!


























































Okay he isn’t actually dead he’s just inactive

Page:  1  2  3 

Back to The game
Back to the forum