/| Mario Kart PC |\

Space for Anything... again

smile

Page:  1  ...  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  ...  312 

vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
nice battle

you can reply to messages
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
i am SO sorry.
https://i.postimg.cc/x8TxDBLC/Screenshot-2026-07-22-5-32-26-PM.png
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
i am SO sorry.
https://i.postimg.cc/x8TxDBLC/Screenshot-2026-07-22-5-32-26-PM.png

Execute him. Immediately.
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
TheAssays wrote:
i am SO sorry.
https://i.postimg.cc/x8TxDBLC/Screenshot-2026-07-22-5-32-26-PM.png

Execute him. Immediately.

yeah good idea
vs34928 pts ★ Legend
battle8068 pts ★ Expert
Canada
Just to let you know, Mario Odyssey had its development in late 2013, after Mario 3D World got released. Almost 13 years. That is how long us Super Mario fans have been hankering for what happens next for the 3D Mario series, my friend. It's July 22 now.
surprised1
vs18564 pts ★ Master
battle9654 pts ★ Expert
Vietnam

Can you make next battle - Fight 3 ? I think it's good!
vs20989 pts ★ Legend
battle6823 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
i am SO sorry.
https://i.postimg.cc/x8TxDBLC/Screenshot-2026-07-22-5-32-26-PM.png

basically fanon character designs in a nutshell
up2
vs13750 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
I did over 100 attempts of Unfair Mario, and I thought i recorded it and was gonna post it on youtube, then when i finished level 5, i decided to call it a day and stop recording. i never even started the recording in the first place.
pensive1
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
Note: i will try to make battles daily. if i miss a day, i'll record as many days as i missed (+1 for the current day)
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
vs13843 pts ★ Champion
battle6170 pts ★ Racer
Senegal
check1
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
i made a forum for the people who are fans of the fights i've been making. now you can see them easily. you're welcome!
vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
When school starts back up I’m gonna do a nuzelocke run on a Pokémon game, I’ll make vids of me doing the challenge
If you don’t know what a nuzelocke run is it’s like hardcore, if a Pokémon dies it dies, you can never use it again, you can’t heal it or anything, same with my starter Pokémon.
It’s gonna be like a actual video, because I’m gonna finally use my voice in the series.
I’m gonna start a nuzelocke series, not just for Pokémon too.
That’s about it. I’m tired maybe I’ll go to sleep idk
check2
vs55240 pts ★ Titan
battle11072 pts ★ Champion
United States
24 hours till my brothers birthday 🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎉🎂🎉 but why do Nintendo make curse models?
vs18564 pts ★ Master
battle9654 pts ★ Expert
Vietnam
War86 wrote:
24 hours till my brothers birthday 🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎉🎂🎉 but why do Nintendo make curse models?

Happy Birthday to your brother early!magic
vs4960 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Canada
How Gen alpha kids think super mario bros 3 sounds like https://youtu.be/rgKGb9WUlw8?si=s0Xa0q5iH2GyuT17
koopa1
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
i forgot about this website.

hello and hi

I make art album covers and working on a game inspired by EarthBound


ive been here for three years for friends to talk to from another website



this is who I am now.
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
How Gen alpha kids think super mario bros 3 sounds like https://youtu.be/rgKGb9WUlw8?si=s0Xa0q5iH2GyuT17

holy shit its yakko
vs13750 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
How Gen alpha kids think super mario bros 3 sounds like https://youtu.be/rgKGb9WUlw8?si=s0Xa0q5iH2GyuT17

ngl it's sounds pretty good, but i'm on of those guys who aim for nostalgic things.
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Just a logo I made for one of my SMC series called TLL Done Right. I think I nailed the logo's artstyle preeeeety well, don't you think?

https://imgur.com/rJtIkVF.png

Please ignore the regular SMAS SMB1 logo, that was just for reference.
Please also ignore the Mario that's doing the V-sign, thank you.
check1
up1

Page:  1  ...  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  ...  312 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum