/| Mario Kart PC |\

Sarcastic Topic

smile

Page:  1  2  3  4 

vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
somebody hit a homerun in my park’s baseball field and the baseball hit me knocking me all the way to Japan
can anybody help me to get back home
vs11340 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
somebody hit a homerun in my park’s baseball field and the baseball hit me knocking me all the way to Japan
can anybody help me to get back home

as I've said before, I was on my way to Rhode island. my ship crashed and I got stranded in Kentucky. Thankfully, a man offered me his ship as long as I could take him to Russia, I can pick you up on the way over. my new ship looks like this:
https://i.postimg.cc/sxLTQY8M/pt7xftgp-FJWG6O4d-T2wx-1-7urky.webp
vs22185 pts ★ Legend
battle9739 pts ★ Expert
United States
My name is not Luis it's siul
vs11340 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
My name is not Luis it's siul

Nice to meet you, Siul! I'm Evaweon!

Page:  1  2  3  4 

Back to Various discussions
Back to the forum