Space for Anything... again
On 2026-09-27 at 23:15:11
nah I’m taking a bus to north philly, then dancing in front of every eagle fans door, hitting the griddy on their porch, bringing my speaker blasting right foot creep, and then saying “I CAN’T WAIT till y’all lose”, and blowing every eagle fans phone up with Ls
Like bro I am GRIDDYING down the street bro
I am buying a eagles towel and STOMPING all over it
Nah even better I’m making ts my doormat
I MIGHT get shot if I do that tho, but I’m still gonna do it anyway
Just know if I’m not online js know what happened
Like bro I am GRIDDYING down the street bro
I am buying a eagles towel and STOMPING all over it
Nah even better I’m making ts my doormat
I MIGHT get shot if I do that tho, but I’m still gonna do it anyway
Just know if I’m not online js know what happened
1On 2026-09-28 at 00:21:36
nah I’m taking a bus to north philly, then dancing in front of every eagle fans door, hitting the griddy on their porch, bringing my speaker blasting right foot creep, and then saying “I CAN’T WAIT till y’all lose”, and blowing every eagle fans phone up with Ls
Like bro I am GRIDDYING down the street bro
I am buying a eagles towel and STOMPING all over it
Nah even better I’m making ts my doormat
I MIGHT get shot if I do that tho, but I’m still gonna do it anyway
Just know if I’m not online js know what happened
Like bro I am GRIDDYING down the street bro
I am buying a eagles towel and STOMPING all over it
Nah even better I’m making ts my doormat
I MIGHT get shot if I do that tho, but I’m still gonna do it anyway
Just know if I’m not online js know what happened

2On 2026-09-28 at 01:16:26
At this point why don't they just IP ban Tendo
5On 2026-09-28 at 01:31:44
At this point why don't they just IP ban Tendo
he has a vpn, he can change ips whenever he wants so you can’t ip ban him cuz he’ll come back with a new one
2
3On 2026-09-28 at 03:37:34
Check out my whatbeatsrock custom games:
https://www.whatbeatsrock.com/g/ai-is-imposter-2311
(in this one the ai is secretly an imposter and is trying to kill you)
https://www.whatbeatsrock.com/g/ai-is-old-bfde
(in this one the ai is an old grandpa who doesn't know any better
)
https://www.whatbeatsrock.com/g/ai-is-imposter-2311
(in this one the ai is secretly an imposter and is trying to kill you)
https://www.whatbeatsrock.com/g/ai-is-old-bfde
(in this one the ai is an old grandpa who doesn't know any better
)also feel free to like it so I can get more popular on the website

On 2026-09-28 at 04:05:19
Why is this in the first page of Top Rated? (60th top rated)
On 2026-09-28 at 04:15:55
Why is this in the first page of Top Rated? (60th top rated)
I just realized that that
On 2026-09-28 at 04:19:04
Why is this in the first page of Top Rated? (60th top rated)
I just realized that that topic literally just created challenges
Oops wrong link
On 2026-09-28 at 04:25:25
Why is this in the first page of Top Rated? (60th top rated)
I just realized that that topic literally just created challenges
Oops wrong link
Fixed it
On 2026-09-28 at 16:31:39
Im Glad my animation improoved alot!


2On 2026-09-28 at 18:59:53
At this point why don't they just IP ban Tendo
We have. Like 90 trillion times.

On 2026-09-28 at 19:00:45
Why is this in the first page of Top Rated? (60th top rated)
It’s weird that this is 60th top rated.
On 2026-09-28 at 19:06:04
Why is this in the first page of Top Rated? (60th top rated)
It’s weird that this is 60th top rated.
Top Rated is actually broken, that's why I filter it to be completed mode circuits or something actually reliable
On 2026-09-28 at 19:55:47
Why is this in the first page of Top Rated? (60th top rated)
It’s weird that this is 60th top rated.
Top Rated is actually broken, that's why I filter it to be completed mode circuits or something actually reliable
Top rated is broken because WHY IS THIS ABOVE CTGP-PC DELUXE
On 2026-09-28 at 21:05:12
GUYS!!! Ok...so I've started ideas for qm multicups but none of them have gotten far...BUT...THIS ONE I'M SURE WILL BE COMPLETED!
MARIO KART LEGACY!!!
I'm going to attempt to make all nitro Mario kart track from super Mario kart to Mario kart 8 in qm and combine them into my Mario Kart Legacy multicup!
And I'm absolutely sure this one will actually be completed (unlike my past attempts
)
MARIO KART LEGACY!!!
I'm going to attempt to make all nitro Mario kart track from super Mario kart to Mario kart 8 in qm and combine them into my Mario Kart Legacy multicup!
And I'm absolutely sure this one will actually be completed (unlike my past attempts
)On 2026-09-28 at 21:11:10
Guys?? Does anyone know why @SonicBlaze2012 deleted his account??
On 2026-09-28 at 21:45:32
what the actual hell
i just jumped over a red shell
this is not a drill bro
am i just now discovering you can jump over red shells???
a cpu sent a red shell to me and i didnt have anything protecting me btw
i hopped and it jumped over it
what the actual frick dude
it was here:
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=220841
i just jumped over a red shell
this is not a drill bro
am i just now discovering you can jump over red shells???
a cpu sent a red shell to me and i didnt have anything protecting me btw
i hopped and it jumped over it
what the actual frick dude
it was here:
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=220841
On 2026-09-28 at 22:36:01
nah I’m taking a bus to north philly, then dancing in front of every eagle fans door, hitting the griddy on their porch, bringing my speaker blasting right foot creep, and then saying “I CAN’T WAIT till y’all lose”, and blowing every eagle fans phone up with Ls
Like bro I am GRIDDYING down the street bro
I am buying a eagles towel and STOMPING all over it
Nah even better I’m making ts my doormat
I MIGHT get shot if I do that tho, but I’m still gonna do it anyway
Just know if I’m not online js know what happened
Like bro I am GRIDDYING down the street bro
I am buying a eagles towel and STOMPING all over it
Nah even better I’m making ts my doormat
I MIGHT get shot if I do that tho, but I’m still gonna do it anyway
Just know if I’m not online js know what happened
Do it in South Philly, please, you ARE gonna get slimed.
On 2026-09-28 at 23:56:10
nah I’m taking a bus to north philly, then dancing in front of every eagle fans door, hitting the griddy on their porch, bringing my speaker blasting right foot creep, and then saying “I CAN’T WAIT till y’all lose”, and blowing every eagle fans phone up with Ls
Like bro I am GRIDDYING down the street bro
I am buying a eagles towel and STOMPING all over it
Nah even better I’m making ts my doormat
I MIGHT get shot if I do that tho, but I’m still gonna do it anyway
Just know if I’m not online js know what happened
Like bro I am GRIDDYING down the street bro
I am buying a eagles towel and STOMPING all over it
Nah even better I’m making ts my doormat
I MIGHT get shot if I do that tho, but I’m still gonna do it anyway
Just know if I’m not online js know what happened
Do it in South Philly, please, you ARE gonna get slimed.
gng I live in sph🥀
Yesterday at 01:37:55
Guys?? Does anyone know why @SonicBlaze2012 deleted his account??
"I'm not a Super Mario fan anymore." says him.
33451 pts ★ Legend
8285 pts ★ Expert