/| Mario Kart PC |\

Space for Anything... again

smile

Page:  1  ...  311  312  313  314  315  316  317  318 

vs11840 pts ★ Champion
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
CENSORED version




Have you ever put butter on a pop tart

It's so freakin' good

Have you ever put butter on a pop tart

If you haven't then I think you should


I was sittin' in the kitchen

One day, and I was itchin'

To fill up my belly

With the pipin' hot jelly

Of the best damn treat in the world

He's talkin' Pop Tarts!

And I saw a stick of butter

And it almost made me shudder

And scream like a baby girl

I don't want a giant wafer

Or a rocket ship to Venus

I don't want to win the lottery

I just want to squat and gobble

'Til I'm dizzy and I wobble

In a butter, fruit and dough tart dream

So I put butter on a Pop Tart

It was so freakin' good

Have you ever put butter on a Pop Tart?

If you haven't then I think you should

Everybody come along with us!

Have you ever put butter on a...

Pop Tart!

It's so freakin' good

Yeah!

Have you ever put butter on a...

Pop Tart!

If you haven't then I think you should

Pop Tart!

With butter?!
vs39026 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
happy halloween! @Neowave
https://iili.io/ncFA77n.md.png
This was actually fun to draw lol
i hope you like it, i didnt tell you cuz it was gonna be a surprise
clap2
heart_eyes1
vs17433 pts ★ Master
battle7853 pts ★ Racer
United States
I decided to come back since I kinda missed this game. I don't really plan on making anything. I'm probably just gonna edit my tracks or share my YTPs I've been working on.
vs11920 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
happy halloween! @Neowave
https://iili.io/ncFA77n.md.png
This was actually fun to draw lol
i hope you like it, i didnt tell you cuz it was gonna be a surprise

TYSM IT LOOKS AWESOME
heart1
sweat1
vs39026 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
Neowave wrote:
happy halloween! @Neowave
https://iili.io/ncFA77n.md.png
This was actually fun to draw lol
i hope you like it, i didnt tell you cuz it was gonna be a surprise

TYSM IT LOOKS AWESOME

No problem, glad you liked it!
vs20989 pts ★ Legend
battle6823 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
i made my own custom desktop wallpaper :3
https://i.postimg.cc/tTvzp8m6/2026-10-01-0zs-Kleki.png

(how it looks with apps and everything else on it)
https://i.postimg.cc/dVRmLhxD/Screenshot-2026-10-01-212925.png
surprised3
heart2
Do you guys mind if I delete my account? I'm gonna be active on Sonic Stadium from now on
mario_no6
pensive1
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Do you guys mind if I delete my account? I'm gonna be active on Sonic Stadium from now on

Uhh... no?
vs39026 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
Do you guys mind if I delete my account? I'm gonna be active on Sonic Stadium from now on

no.
Spoiler [ShowHide]
THERE IS NO ESCAPE
vs10217 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
i made my own custom desktop wallpaper :3
https://i.postimg.cc/tTvzp8m6/2026-10-01-0zs-Kleki.png

(how it looks with apps and everything else on it)
https://i.postimg.cc/dVRmLhxD/Screenshot-2026-10-01-212925.png

"she was whipping up AMAZING foods in a kettle!"

"straight fire?"

"fresh food right off the pan!"
joy1
up1
heart1
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
A Halloween server logo I made for a friend of mine's server.

https://i.imgur.com/JoWPPGp.png

Spoiler [ShowHide]
Updated version, this time adding the ACMAIN employees, SMBS and M&W.https://i.imgur.com/Q6KxfhK.png
vs80214 pts ★ Titan
battle12573 pts ★ Champion
Palestine
Quick disclaimer, I wrote this at 4am because I couldn't find any sleep, don't expect anything from it in terms of both grammar, typing mistakes and some presence of swearing

For context while my activity here is almost gone i'm still checking this place enough times to be aware of some events (not all of them obviously but you get what I mean), and like right before I started to write this I checked some of my older messages here, and with all due respect (and some... language) holy fuck what was I on back then ?? Like fair, I was between 14 and 16 years ond at the time (i'm turning 19 in 1 month btw) but there's 2 catches, 1 well while my social skills are still awful right now at least it sometimes work... kinda ? In 2023 well you can forget that, I was either the most clueless person ever or I would draw screwed up conclusions over anything and somehow end up not getting anything right (well it's still a bit of an issue right now but whatever). But the 2nd catch ? It was from when I was a moderator.

Yeah.

Quite suboptimal if you ask me.

And the thing is, while saying my mental state back then was shit would be stupid considering it's not really that much better right now (tho for a lot of different reasons), well I think I still had the brain needed to not be in contention for the worst mkpc mod ever challenge.
And the thing is that my main issue ftom that era (among everything that has gone wrong back then) was my sheer unability to pick the right sanction everytime I had to, and oh also I was the only person who dared to look at the forum side back then, I still don't know how it managed to survive when your whole moderation is managed by an unstable 15yo teeanger who's not even able to trust herself, same question can be asked about how the fuck did I last until August of 2024 before everyone else in the mod team finally realized I couldn't have this role any longer...

But as i'm writing this, I remembered about a critical moment that shows how all if this could have been avoided (spoiler it was my fault)

Becausd how did I became mod ? Applications were made in september 2022
Why did it happen ? Basically we didn't really have anyone left to check on the forums in the moderation
Was it an issue since months ? Yes.
But was it a single topic that was THE thing that ended up justifying those ? Also yes
And who made this topic ? Me.
Why did I make this ? I saw a 2020 topic by Mudky that led to the same effect
Did I make some sort of ripoff version of that 2020 topic in hope it could do the same again ? Some fucking how yes
What did my 14yo self see back then ? No fucking idea, and at this point i'm not sure if it was for the better or for worse.

Obviously triggering an application and being selected on it are 2 whole different things, but come one the only reasons I got picked were because 1. They wanted 2 mods and outside of Tox well there wasn't really anyone else, and 2. I was known yet not that known which meant I still got in, and welp we know how it has gone through.

And the thing is, seeing all this stuff I done in the past as an adult (well not so much adult but you get my point), while we recently have 2 people who got the trial moderator role (which were deserved) and that one of them got the full role after that (which is even more deserved), well idk how to feel about it ngl.
Obviously seeing my lack of activity here I have no faith in trying to be active here again, but at the same time I feel like it would have been the best moment of my life to try such serious stuff, but instead i'm there, sitting with the chance I wasted like an idiot some years ago, right after saying the literal "evil cartoon plan" I did to get there, like it's kinda eerie to see and be aware of that, but oh well most of you weren't even there at all I guess, it's just some old fucked up lore after all...

And yeah I don't have any conclusion to this, let alone a satisfying one, all I can say is take care of yourself, of everyone else, and don't try cartoonishly evil plans to get a role you won't even be able to managed 🥀
pray1
up1
vs11840 pts ★ Champion
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Yo who wants to play online👀
mario_dance2
vs34231 pts ★ Legend
battle10323 pts ★ Champion
Australia
you know you can just send invites instead of writing a message on this forum right?
up3
vs13594 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
honestly... i know the less used reaction, :mario_dance:, which mario isn't even dancing lol... you only pretty much see "mario dancing" in reaction bombing. now, i think the most used is either : up: or :mario_facepalm:, obviously.
thumbsup1
mario_dance1
vs11840 pts ★ Champion
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
you know you can just send invites instead of writing a message on this forum right?

ok this is just targeting atp
vs13594 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
Do you guys mind if I delete my account? I'm gonna be active on Sonic Stadium from now on

yes.
vs34231 pts ★ Legend
battle10323 pts ★ Champion
Australia
you know you can just send invites instead of writing a message on this forum right?

ok this is just targeting atp


apologies if it feels like im targeting you
vs31617 pts ★ Legend
battle10111 pts ★ Champion
Germany
you know you can just send invites instead of writing a message on this forum right?

ok this is just targeting atp


not targeting , just reminding you lol
vs39026 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
you know you can just send invites instead of writing a message on this forum right?

ok this is just targeting atp

stop thinking that anything we say is targeting
we're just giving you a tip that you can send invites to online thats all
up1

Page:  1  ...  311  312  313  314  315  316  317  318 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum