Space for Anything... again
Yesterday at 16:27:12
Hot take: If you can't handle people hating on your intereststhen the internet isn't for you as a whole
uhhhh talking about EXTREMELY inappropriate topics on a kids game forum isnt "intrests" and if you think it is maybe leave
3
3
3Yesterday at 16:31:24
Hot take: If you can't handle people hating on your intereststhen the internet isn't for you as a whole
uhhhh talking about EXTREMELY inappropriate topics on a kids game forum isnt "intrests" and if you think it is maybe leave
is bro retarded? lol
read your message again where i dont want ______
Yesterday at 16:36:02
Hot take: If you can't handle people hating on your intereststhen the internet isn't for you as a whole
uhhhh talking about EXTREMELY inappropriate topics on a kids game forum isnt "intrests" and if you think it is maybe leave
is bro retarded? lol
read your message again where i dont want ______
And now responding with ableism? Lmao
Overall, I feel like some of y'all are just being super exaggerant, it's literally a single curse word. It's not a slur or anything, just 1 CURSE for the sentence. Anyhow..Let's just end this discussion Here since I don't want certain people trying to minimod against me.
Yesterday at 16:43:44
Hot take: If you can't handle people hating on your intereststhen the internet isn't for you as a whole
uhhhh talking about EXTREMELY inappropriate topics on a kids game forum isnt "intrests" and if you think it is maybe leave
is bro retarded? lol
read your message again where i dont want ______
And now responding with ableism? Lmao
Overall, I feel like some of y'all are just being super exaggerant, it's literally a single curse word. It's not a slur or anything, just 1 CURSE for the sentence. Anyhow..Let's just end this discussion Here since I don't want certain people trying to minimod against me.
alright this is gonna be the final reply but we allow cuss words its just the fact that the lyrics contained
and i dont want a ___ _____ on a site full of kids on a mario kart game
if you joined a mario kart website what did you expect? a bunch of grown ass adults? i mean there is a bunch of grown adults but uhh yeah
just dont say that on a site full of kids
if you wanna continue this just continue it in my dms
Yesterday at 18:11:46
CENSORED version
Have you ever put butter on a pop tart
It's so freakin' good
Have you ever put butter on a pop tart
If you haven't then I think you should
I was sittin' in the kitchen
One day, and I was itchin'
To fill up my belly
With the pipin' hot jelly
Of the best damn treat in the world
He's talkin' Pop Tarts!
And I saw a stick of butter
And it almost made me shudder
And scream like a baby girl
I don't want a giant wafer
Or a rocket ship to Venus
I don't want to win the lottery
I just want to squat and gobble
'Til I'm dizzy and I wobble
In a butter, fruit and dough tart dream
So I put butter on a Pop Tart
It was so freakin' good
Have you ever put butter on a Pop Tart?
If you haven't then I think you should
Everybody come along with us!
Have you ever put butter on a...
Pop Tart!
It's so freakin' good
Yeah!
Have you ever put butter on a...
Pop Tart!
If you haven't then I think you should
Pop Tart!
With butter?!
Have you ever put butter on a pop tart
It's so freakin' good
Have you ever put butter on a pop tart
If you haven't then I think you should
I was sittin' in the kitchen
One day, and I was itchin'
To fill up my belly
With the pipin' hot jelly
Of the best damn treat in the world
He's talkin' Pop Tarts!
And I saw a stick of butter
And it almost made me shudder
And scream like a baby girl
I don't want a giant wafer
Or a rocket ship to Venus
I don't want to win the lottery
I just want to squat and gobble
'Til I'm dizzy and I wobble
In a butter, fruit and dough tart dream
So I put butter on a Pop Tart
It was so freakin' good
Have you ever put butter on a Pop Tart?
If you haven't then I think you should
Everybody come along with us!
Have you ever put butter on a...
Pop Tart!
It's so freakin' good
Yeah!
Have you ever put butter on a...
Pop Tart!
If you haven't then I think you should
Pop Tart!
With butter?!
Yesterday at 20:33:42
happy halloween! @Neowave

This was actually fun to draw lol
i hope you like it, i didnt tell you cuz it was gonna be a surprise

This was actually fun to draw lol
i hope you like it, i didnt tell you cuz it was gonna be a surprise
2
1Yesterday at 20:56:24
I decided to come back since I kinda missed this game. I don't really plan on making anything. I'm probably just gonna edit my tracks or share my YTPs I've been working on.
Yesterday at 22:12:26
happy halloween! @Neowave

This was actually fun to draw lol
i hope you like it, i didnt tell you cuz it was gonna be a surprise

This was actually fun to draw lol
i hope you like it, i didnt tell you cuz it was gonna be a surprise
TYSM IT LOOKS AWESOME
1
1Yesterday at 22:15:09
happy halloween! @Neowave

This was actually fun to draw lol
i hope you like it, i didnt tell you cuz it was gonna be a surprise

This was actually fun to draw lol
i hope you like it, i didnt tell you cuz it was gonna be a surprise
TYSM IT LOOKS AWESOME
No problem, glad you liked it!
Yesterday at 22:39:15
i made my own custom desktop wallpaper :3

(how it looks with apps and everything else on it)


(how it looks with apps and everything else on it)

3
2Yesterday at 23:41:35
Do you guys mind if I delete my account? I'm gonna be active on Sonic Stadium from now on
4Yesterday at 23:46:00
Do you guys mind if I delete my account? I'm gonna be active on Sonic Stadium from now on
Uhh... no?
Today at 00:25:01
i made my own custom desktop wallpaper :3

(how it looks with apps and everything else on it)


(how it looks with apps and everything else on it)

"she was whipping up AMAZING foods in a kettle!"
"straight fire?"
"fresh food right off the pan!"
1
1Today at 00:29:13
A Halloween server logo I made for a friend of mine's server.


Today at 04:34:51
Quick disclaimer, I wrote this at 4am because I couldn't find any sleep, don't expect anything from it in terms of both grammar, typing mistakes and some presence of swearing
For context while my activity here is almost gone i'm still checking this place enough times to be aware of some events (not all of them obviously but you get what I mean), and like right before I started to write this I checked some of my older messages here, and with all due respect (and some... language) holy fuck what was I on back then ?? Like fair, I was between 14 and 16 years ond at the time (i'm turning 19 in 1 month btw) but there's 2 catches, 1 well while my social skills are still awful right now at least it sometimes work... kinda ? In 2023 well you can forget that, I was either the most clueless person ever or I would draw screwed up conclusions over anything and somehow end up not getting anything right (well it's still a bit of an issue right now but whatever). But the 2nd catch ? It was from when I was a moderator.
Yeah.
Quite suboptimal if you ask me.
And the thing is, while saying my mental state back then was shit would be stupid considering it's not really that much better right now (tho for a lot of different reasons), well I think I still had the brain needed to not be in contention for the worst mkpc mod ever challenge.
And the thing is that my main issue ftom that era (among everything that has gone wrong back then) was my sheer unability to pick the right sanction everytime I had to, and oh also I was the only person who dared to look at the forum side back then, I still don't know how it managed to survive when your whole moderation is managed by an unstable 15yo teeanger who's not even able to trust herself, same question can be asked about how the fuck did I last until August of 2024 before everyone else in the mod team finally realized I couldn't have this role any longer...
But as i'm writing this, I remembered about a critical moment that shows how all if this could have been avoided (spoiler it was my fault)
Becausd how did I became mod ? Applications were made in september 2022
Why did it happen ? Basically we didn't really have anyone left to check on the forums in the moderation
Was it an issue since months ? Yes.
But was it a single topic that was THE thing that ended up justifying those ? Also yes
And who made this topic ? Me.
Why did I make this ? I saw a 2020 topic by Mudky that led to the same effect
Did I make some sort of ripoff version of that 2020 topic in hope it could do the same again ? Some fucking how yes
What did my 14yo self see back then ? No fucking idea, and at this point i'm not sure if it was for the better or for worse.
Obviously triggering an application and being selected on it are 2 whole different things, but come one the only reasons I got picked were because 1. They wanted 2 mods and outside of Tox well there wasn't really anyone else, and 2. I was known yet not that known which meant I still got in, and welp we know how it has gone through.
And the thing is, seeing all this stuff I done in the past as an adult (well not so much adult but you get my point), while we recently have 2 people who got the trial moderator role (which were deserved) and that one of them got the full role after that (which is even more deserved), well idk how to feel about it ngl.
Obviously seeing my lack of activity here I have no faith in trying to be active here again, but at the same time I feel like it would have been the best moment of my life to try such serious stuff, but instead i'm there, sitting with the chance I wasted like an idiot some years ago, right after saying the literal "evil cartoon plan" I did to get there, like it's kinda eerie to see and be aware of that, but oh well most of you weren't even there at all I guess, it's just some old fucked up lore after all...
And yeah I don't have any conclusion to this, let alone a satisfying one, all I can say is take care of yourself, of everyone else, and don't try cartoonishly evil plans to get a role you won't even be able to managed 🥀
For context while my activity here is almost gone i'm still checking this place enough times to be aware of some events (not all of them obviously but you get what I mean), and like right before I started to write this I checked some of my older messages here, and with all due respect (and some... language) holy fuck what was I on back then ?? Like fair, I was between 14 and 16 years ond at the time (i'm turning 19 in 1 month btw) but there's 2 catches, 1 well while my social skills are still awful right now at least it sometimes work... kinda ? In 2023 well you can forget that, I was either the most clueless person ever or I would draw screwed up conclusions over anything and somehow end up not getting anything right (well it's still a bit of an issue right now but whatever). But the 2nd catch ? It was from when I was a moderator.
Yeah.
Quite suboptimal if you ask me.
And the thing is, while saying my mental state back then was shit would be stupid considering it's not really that much better right now (tho for a lot of different reasons), well I think I still had the brain needed to not be in contention for the worst mkpc mod ever challenge.
And the thing is that my main issue ftom that era (among everything that has gone wrong back then) was my sheer unability to pick the right sanction everytime I had to, and oh also I was the only person who dared to look at the forum side back then, I still don't know how it managed to survive when your whole moderation is managed by an unstable 15yo teeanger who's not even able to trust herself, same question can be asked about how the fuck did I last until August of 2024 before everyone else in the mod team finally realized I couldn't have this role any longer...
But as i'm writing this, I remembered about a critical moment that shows how all if this could have been avoided (spoiler it was my fault)
Becausd how did I became mod ? Applications were made in september 2022
Why did it happen ? Basically we didn't really have anyone left to check on the forums in the moderation
Was it an issue since months ? Yes.
But was it a single topic that was THE thing that ended up justifying those ? Also yes
And who made this topic ? Me.
Why did I make this ? I saw a 2020 topic by Mudky that led to the same effect
Did I make some sort of ripoff version of that 2020 topic in hope it could do the same again ? Some fucking how yes
What did my 14yo self see back then ? No fucking idea, and at this point i'm not sure if it was for the better or for worse.
Obviously triggering an application and being selected on it are 2 whole different things, but come one the only reasons I got picked were because 1. They wanted 2 mods and outside of Tox well there wasn't really anyone else, and 2. I was known yet not that known which meant I still got in, and welp we know how it has gone through.
And the thing is, seeing all this stuff I done in the past as an adult (well not so much adult but you get my point), while we recently have 2 people who got the trial moderator role (which were deserved) and that one of them got the full role after that (which is even more deserved), well idk how to feel about it ngl.
Obviously seeing my lack of activity here I have no faith in trying to be active here again, but at the same time I feel like it would have been the best moment of my life to try such serious stuff, but instead i'm there, sitting with the chance I wasted like an idiot some years ago, right after saying the literal "evil cartoon plan" I did to get there, like it's kinda eerie to see and be aware of that, but oh well most of you weren't even there at all I guess, it's just some old fucked up lore after all...
And yeah I don't have any conclusion to this, let alone a satisfying one, all I can say is take care of yourself, of everyone else, and don't try cartoonishly evil plans to get a role you won't even be able to managed 🥀
5000 pts ★ Novice
5000 pts ★ Novice