Space for Anything... again
Yesterday at 20:38:41
I don't see why people find it so shocking I use the capslock key to drift, it's actually super comfortable 

Yesterday at 21:28:01
I don't see why people find it so shocking I use the capslock key to drift, it's actually super comfortable 

I just changed my controls. I now use S to drift and X to brake, while spacebar is still my item key. I think other people should try this, it makes it very easy for reverse drifting.

Yesterday at 21:35:50
my goal is to reach superstar rank by January anyone think i can do it??
WorldRecord reached 100K in about 4 months from registering based on the Wayback Machine. It is definitely possible depending on how much you grind or how many other users play online. I am on a Fire Stick and MKPC is blocked at my school, so I can't play the game until it's the weekend and I switch houses, then I switch back on Monday and I can't play. My messages will probably be crap quality because I hate typing with a TV remote, and the limitations don't allow me to DM because there is no functioning enter key.
i remember, but that was only because it was back when people actually played the game
somehow at the moment there are always more players online but fewer who actually play the game
Yesterday at 21:54:24
@hillsrevival I AM COMING FOR YOU HILLS YOU WILL GET GAPPED ON THE LEADERBOARD >: )
Today at 00:14:55
I don't know what name to call myself, I'm stuck between: Hazel, Ashleigh and Chloe so if you see me changing usernames at any point to any of these three, then that's why ^^
Today at 00:35:54
I don't know what name to call myself, I'm stuck between: Hazel, Ashleigh and Chloe so if you see me changing usernames at any point to any of these three, then that's why ^^
Well, I actually never knew what to call myself either, and each username I had, I never stuck with it for more than a month. Hopefully I can stick with this one for a bit. I do prefer to call you Hazel, and I know you openly allowed people to call you by your real first name but I feel just weird doing that so I don’t mind calling you Hazel but the others is just a no for me.
80650 pts ★ Titan
15264 pts ★ Master