/| Mario Kart PC |\

Sarcastic Topic

smile

Page:  1  2  3  4 

vs35258 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
somebody hit a homerun in my park’s baseball field and the baseball hit me knocking me all the way to Japan
can anybody help me to get back home
vs11920 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
somebody hit a homerun in my park’s baseball field and the baseball hit me knocking me all the way to Japan
can anybody help me to get back home

as I've said before, I was on my way to Rhode island. my ship crashed and I got stranded in Kentucky. Thankfully, a man offered me his ship as long as I could take him to Russia, I can pick you up on the way over. my new ship looks like this:
https://i.postimg.cc/sxLTQY8M/pt7xftgp-FJWG6O4d-T2wx-1-7urky.webp
vs22185 pts ★ Legend
battle9739 pts ★ Expert
United States
My name is not Luis it's siul
vs11920 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
My name is not Luis it's siul

Nice to meet you, Siul! I'm Evaweon!
vs10217 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
i won against the furry allegations
vs35258 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
Neowave wrote:
somebody hit a homerun in my park’s baseball field and the baseball hit me knocking me all the way to Japan
can anybody help me to get back home

as I've said before, I was on my way to Rhode island. my ship crashed and I got stranded in Kentucky. Thankfully, a man offered me his ship as long as I could take him to Russia, I can pick you up on the way over. my new ship looks like this:
https://i.postimg.cc/sxLTQY8M/pt7xftgp-FJWG6O4d-T2wx-1-7urky.webp

actually not so bad here. I saw hatsune miku on the way here, but still would be grateful if you picked me up, though. Where are you?
vs13594 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
my social security number is 5
vs9354 pts ★ Expert
battle6941 pts ★ Racer
United States
Hazel wrote:
Can we not use this topic to post vile nsfw stuff please?

i don't know if wanna ask for the context behind this


I do!

Page:  1  2  3  4 

Back to Various discussions
Back to the forum