/| Mario Kart PC |\

What was your first Mario Kart game?

smile

Page:  1  2  3  4 

vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
MKDS. Actually, I was just replaying it. I'm currently on Yoshi Falls, because my emulator is laggy as fuck
vs18960 pts ★ Master
battle9654 pts ★ Expert
Vietnam
MKDS. Actually, I was just replaying it. I'm currently on Yoshi Falls, because my emulator is laggy as fuck

The same. Now I'm playing CTGP-Nitro, since after my DS was broken.
vs9907 pts ★ Expert
battle5467 pts ★ Novice
United States
Mario kart 7
vs13668 pts ★ Champion
battle6925 pts ★ Racer
France
This website and MK8DX
vs17509 pts ★ Master
battle6016 pts ★ Racer
United States
My first Mario Kart game was Mario Kart 7, which is one of the most nostalgic video games for me, and so is the original Nintendo 2DS itself because it was the first video game system I had.
vs15637 pts ★ Master
battle26314 pts ★ Legend
United States
Mk8 then mkt then smk then mk64 then mksc then mkds then mkpc then mk7 then Mkwill
still never played the one for the GameCube
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
MK7, absolute PEAK game
vs6156 pts ★ Racer
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Mk7 and mk8

Page:  1  2  3  4 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum