/| Mario Kart PC |\

/!\ Reports / Signalements /!\ (New)

smile

Page:  1  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 

vs80650 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
SnowyYoshi wrote:
maybe its time for more harsher moderation action now.

I agree, 3 day ban seems fair ✅
ok2
check3
vs12300 pts ★ Champion
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
@MJ_got_motion_ called WhisperXerts a "gay boy". @BMAN123 is also an alt I think as they were using the same avatar
https://i.postimg.cc/TYD7TLbk/Screenshot-2026-10-08-11-55-03-AM.png
vs14526 pts ★ Champion
battle5504 pts ★ Novice
Norway
@MJ_got_motion_ for calling someone a b#tch online
https://files.catbox.moe/aj9jkh.png
also, maybe @3234718 for saying that word, idk if that's rude or not because i usually don't speak english
thumbsup1
vs80650 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
MrBooigi wrote:
@MJ_got_motion_ for calling someone a b#tch online
https://files.catbox.moe/aj9jkh.png
also, maybe @3234718 for saying that word, idk if that's rude or not because i usually don't speak english

I can warn @MJ_got_motion_ for being disrespectful towards other people online, but I'm not gong to get rid of people saying swears in online altogether, but I will consider improving the blacklist :p
ok2
vs31617 pts ★ Legend
battle10111 pts ★ Champion
Germany
Hazel wrote:
SnowyYoshi wrote:
maybe its time for more harsher moderation action now.

I agree, 3 day ban seems fair ✅


most active mod in here W
sunglasses2
N
vs7712 pts ★ Racer
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Canada
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=57b1fa132d&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r7412997059781346930&th=1a11c8b7f3ea710d&view=fimg&fur=ip&permmsgid=msg-a:r7412997059781346930&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ8kHr7Y7oO6KNcvE56007oFni-nsV9AVkwpGHwSqdSGJeiTJmylC6lMwsN94n8jnwbhNrq6dQx4ky_ymYpKiRmjsspauid4ydJYNpQ10QA0CxfCRxkTfNX-z2k&disp=emb&realattid=ii_muzsv64c0&zw      
He was saying all sorts of things but I only could get one screen shot but please ban them they are not good for this game help the community.
vs80650 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=57b1fa132d&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r7412997059781346930&th=1a11c8b7f3ea710d&view=fimg&fur=ip&permmsgid=msg-a:r7412997059781346930&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ8kHr7Y7oO6KNcvE56007oFni-nsV9AVkwpGHwSqdSGJeiTJmylC6lMwsN94n8jnwbhNrq6dQx4ky_ymYpKiRmjsspauid4ydJYNpQ10QA0CxfCRxkTfNX-z2k&disp=emb&realattid=ii_muzsv64c0&zw      
He was saying all sorts of things but I only could get one screen shot but please ban them they are not good for this game help the community.

Please use an image link that works :p
I use this site for generating image links, just upload your image and copy image address: https://imgbb.com/
vs80650 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
Oh yeah this is an announcement I feel like it would be more suitable to have as its own message.

Please can we stop false reporting people? I'm seeing an increase in false reports when people use the report button on forum messages, it mostly consists of people who are being salty that they got reported in this topic and decide to use the forum report feature for those messages |)

We can still see who reported what messages, and sanctions may be applied for those who repeatedly try waste our time with these false reports *[

Page:  1  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 

Back to Official topics
Back to the forum