/| Mario Kart PC |\

So InfinteGamer3000 has quitted MKPC appearently...

smile

Page:  1 

Yeah, I'm his buddy, and, It's really quote on quote "sad" because I really liked his tracks but now he has to move on (no, he's not deceased) to another game (that being Mario vs Luigi Online). But don't worry, I'll be the new him! I'll try to get to 15,000 VR or even MAX VR for crying out loud. Well, anyways, post your final messages to Infinte here.
raised_hands3
cry3
down1
vs7614 pts ★ Racer
battle5038 pts ★ Novice
Canada
Yeah, I'm his buddy, and, It's really quote on quote "sad" because I really liked his tracks but now he has to move on (no, he's not deceased) to another game (that being Mario vs Luigi Online). But don't worry, I'll be the new him! I'll try to get to 15,000 VR or even MAX VR for crying out loud. Well, anyways, post your final messages to Infinte here.

But you deleted your account bro how are you gonna do it
genius2
xd2
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
"Quitted" is not a word... you just mean quit?
up2
vs13622 pts ★ Champion
battle5839 pts ★ Novice
United States
We have also lost YourLocalPenguin, AKA Chunk today actually (He just deleted his account). If Jade and Amber are planning on permanently leaving the site in a little while, how do we get new members to join? Only 2 members that joined in 2026 have exceeded 20,000 VR, which are Kinsley and Travis_XD15 (Blue Toad 211), so now the question is can we get more members to enjoy the game?
check2
vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
We have also lost YourLocalPenguin, AKA Chunk today actually (He just deleted his account). If Jade and Amber are planning on permanently leaving the site in a little while, how do we get new members to join? Only 2 members that joined in 2026 have exceeded 20,000 VR, which are Kinsley and Travis_XD15 (Blue Toad 211), so now the question is can we get more members to enjoy the game?

New members will naturally join MKPC, you will be surprised just how many people visit this site - the people with accounts are actually only a minor part of the playerbase compared to those who don't have an account :o

I'm pretty sure we'll see new members fairly soon, and we'll welcome them with open arms :)
thinking2
vs13622 pts ★ Champion
battle5839 pts ★ Novice
United States
We also lost Acria as well, we need to revive this site!!!
dragon_face3
mario_dead2
vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
We also lost Acria as well, we need to revive this site!!!

As I've just said, no we don't. It'll revive on its own naturally
ok1
vs11738 pts ★ Champion
battle6099 pts ★ Racer
Cambodia
We have also lost YourLocalPenguin, AKA Chunk today actually (He just deleted his account). If Jade and Amber are planning on permanently leaving the site in a little while, how do we get new members to join? Only 2 members that joined in 2026 have exceeded 20,000 VR, which are Kinsley and Travis_XD15 (Blue Toad 211), so now the question is can we get more members to enjoy the game?

The issue isn't about attracting more members, it's about keeping them, and to do that there honestly needs to be huge changes to a lot of things
up1
vs13622 pts ★ Champion
battle5839 pts ★ Novice
United States
I overreacted! Chunk and Acria have both re logged in with their credentials, and both accounts are back up with new names, sorry I overreacted:(
vs13622 pts ★ Champion
battle5839 pts ★ Novice
United States
On my side, both of their accounts were deleted within a few hours of each other Wednesday night, both Chunk and Acria have came back under new names.

Page:  1 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum