/| Mario Kart PC |\

[Fanfic] Deep

smile

Page:  1  2 

vs33997 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
TheAssays wrote:
Episode 1: The News releases Saturday August 15th 2026!
Fanflix Members get episodes early, including more bonuses, if you want to join, apply now!

It's Saturday August 15th 2026. When's the episode?
Not to be impatient or anything.

Sorry for the wait i was at the festival the whole entire day so far I just got back from home mb
vs33997 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
Episode 1: The News
Sebastian: No... no no no no NO! Did he vanish like the others?!?! I can’t even do anything about it! This is bad... real bad!
After hours of straight suffering, trying to reject the fact that his Dad vanished into the deep, Sebastian may have to face this himself.
“*Sigh*... I’ll just let things go for the night...”
2:41 AM
Sebastian: “I can’t sleep... I didn’t get any... what time is it anyway?” Sebastian pulls out his phone. “2:41? It’s been that long? Oh well. It’s time to get to research.”
Before Sebastian slept for the night, he realized the only way is to find him in the deep. But first things first he needs to figure out how to get into the deep.
Sebastian pulls out his phone. “Sebastian: Episode blah blah blah of nightly news... yeah that should be it.” News: “Welcome to nightly news! I’m Jacob Tommy and...”
Sebastian: “Yeah, this is definitely it.” After watching for a bit, Sebastian finally gets to the part he was looking for. “Next is a very big problem that we have been trying to figure out is people vanishing, we don’t know where is it, or what even is this place, but we do know that it’s somewhere very underground, we can’t even say it! We finally know who is causing this, but, he has not been captured. You may not believe it, but it is a unknown entity...” Sebastian: “Wait, an unknown entity?! It can’t be who I think it is... right?” The news continues. “Named Keinieo.” “Keinieo?!?! But... I shot him! He’s dead! He should be dead!”
Sebastian suddenly has a flashback.
They ran.

Light appeared ahead.

The edge.

Freedom.

They slowed as they reached it.

Keinieo: …We made it.

Sebastian didn’t respond.

Keinieo: What’s wrong?

Sebastian tightened his grip on the gun.

Sebastian: I get it now.
Keinieo: Get what?
Sebastian: Why it let us get this far.

The air shifted.

Keinieo stepped back.

Keinieo: Sebastian…?

Sebastian raised the gun.

Sebastian: One of us was supposed to become one of them.

Keinieo: …What?

Sebastian: It’s you.

Keinieo shook his head.

Keinieo: No—that’s not—

Sebastian fired.

Keinieo fell.

Silence.

Sebastian stood there, breathing hard.

Sebastian: …I made it.

He stepped past the edge.

Out.

Everything went quiet.

Too quiet.

Sebastian walked forward slowly.

No voices.

No movement.

Nothing followed him.

Behind him, the boundary stayed still.

No shapes.

No changes.

No proof.

Sebastian stopped walking.

Just for a moment.

Sebastian: …

He didn’t turn back.

Because there was nothing there.

He kept walking.

Alone.

The only one left.

The flashback ends.
Sebastian: “I know what I have to do know. Just in case...”
Sebastian grabs Jake’s gun he was hiding in his closet.
”It’s time.”

End of episode 1.
clap6
muscle4
thumbsup1
heart1
vs14852 pts ★ Champion
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Argentina
Episode 1: The News

Sebastian: No... no no no no NO! Did he vanish like the others?!?! I can’t even do anything about it! This is bad... real bad!
After hours of straight suffering, trying to reject the fact that his Dad vanished into the deep, Sebastian may have to face this himself.
“*Sigh*... I’ll just let things go for the night...”
2:41 AM
Sebastian: “I can’t sleep... I didn’t get any... what time is it anyway?” Sebastian pulls out his phone. “2:41? It’s been that long? Oh well. It’s time to get to research.”
Before Sebastian slept for the night, he realized the only way is to find him in the deep. But first things first he needs to figure out how to get into the deep.
Sebastian pulls out his phone. “Sebastian: Episode blah blah blah of nightly news... yeah that should be it.” News: “Welcome to nightly news! I’m Jacob Tommy and...”
Sebastian: “Yeah, this is definitely it.” After watching for a bit, Sebastian finally gets to the part he was looking for. “Next is a very big problem that we have been trying to figure out is people vanishing, we don’t know where is it, or what even is this place, but we do know that it’s somewhere very underground, we can’t even say it! We finally know who is causing this, but, he has not been captured. You may not believe it, but it is a unknown entity...” Sebastian: “Wait, an unknown entity?! It can’t be who I think it is... right?” The news continues. “Named Keinieo.” “Keinieo?!?! But... I shot him! He’s dead! He should be dead!”
Sebastian suddenly has a flashback.
They ran.

Light appeared ahead.

The edge.

Freedom.

They slowed as they reached it.

Keinieo: …We made it.

Sebastian didn’t respond.

Keinieo: What’s wrong?

Sebastian tightened his grip on the gun.

Sebastian: I get it now.
Keinieo: Get what?
Sebastian: Why it let us get this far.

The air shifted.

Keinieo stepped back.

Keinieo: Sebastian…?

Sebastian raised the gun.

Sebastian: One of us was supposed to become one of them.

Keinieo: …What?

Sebastian: It’s you.

Keinieo shook his head.

Keinieo: No—that’s not—

Sebastian fired.

Keinieo fell.

Silence.

Sebastian stood there, breathing hard.

Sebastian: …I made it.

He stepped past the edge.

Out.

Everything went quiet.

Too quiet.

Sebastian walked forward slowly.

No voices.

No movement.

Nothing followed him.

Behind him, the boundary stayed still.

No shapes.

No changes.

No proof.

Sebastian stopped walking.

Just for a moment.

Sebastian: …

He didn’t turn back.

Because there was nothing there.

He kept walking.

Alone.

The only one left.

The flashback ends.
Sebastian: “I know what I have to do know. Just in case...”
Sebastian grabs Jake’s gun he was hiding in his closet.
”It’s time.”

Before I Say Anything..
Sorry For Not Being Active To Watch The Episodes 😅

Anyways... If I'm Being Completly Honest... I Absolutely LOVED The Preluge And Episode 1!
Like.. The Preluge I Liked How It Started And Sebastian's Reaction When He Realized His Dad Was Gone, Not Just That But I Actually Laughed When After Sebastian Said Something SERIOUS To His Dad In A Text Message.. The Dad Just Said "👍"

But If I Had To Choose A Favorite Between The Two It Would Be The First Episode Because Of How Sebastian Realizes That It's An Unknown Entity Named Keinieo.. And What I Absolutely Liked The Most About This Episode Is The Flaskback Because It Absolutely Fits After A Scene Like That!

But What Actually Made Me Love This Episode More It's How He Grabbed Jake's Gun He Had In The Closet! Since That's What He Used On Keinieo At The End Of A Normal Trip!


And I Actually Love A Lot How This IS A Sequel To A Normal Trip Since After You Ended That Fanfic If I'm Being Honest I Wondered How Would A Sequel Look Like.. And When There You Said You'd Make A Season 2 I Got Absolutely Excited!
I Can't Wait For The Upcoming Episodes Of This!
And Even If I Can't Wait I'll Wait Patiently Because I KNOW This Fanfic Will Be Perfect!
(I Even Edited My Message Of My Character Just To Add The Gun Even Tho I Know It Wasn't Necessary To Do That)
heart1
xd1
vs5460 pts ★ Novice
battle5092 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Name:Marcelo
Color:Blue
Personality:Normal
Gender:Boy
Abilities:Carry Any Video Game Weapons
vs33997 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
Marcelo64 wrote:
Name:Marcelo
Color:Blue
Personality:Famous
Gender:Boy
Abilities:Carry Any Video Game Weapons

Rejected. Just edit your personality. A personality is how you act, and what traits you have. Being famous isn’t a full personality and I would never get your character right because you didn’t really include the personality.
vs33997 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
Next episodes won’t be until my schoolyear starts back up cuz I can write more
ok3
vs5460 pts ★ Novice
battle5092 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Marcelo64 wrote:
Name:Marcelo
Color:Blue
Personality:Famous
Gender:Boy
Abilities:Carry Any Video Game Weapons

Rejected. Just edit your personality. A personality is how you act, and what traits you have. Being famous isn’t a full personality and I would never get your character right because you didn’t really include the personality.

Already Edited
vs7650 pts ★ Racer
battle5038 pts ★ Novice
Canada
/!\WARNING!/!\

Please read the following below before reading.

This fanfic contains themes not suitable for those under 10 years of age. This contains scary themes, bloodshed, acts of murder, and more. I know there are very young people on this site, so if you are 10 or under, please, do not join, contribute, or read this. Don’t even click on this topic, and those who are suitable of age, remember, this is fiction. That’s all.


Okay, so yes, I’m making a new fanfic. if you’re wondering what happened to the old one check the topic called: I’m giving up...
Anyways, the fanfic won’t be that traumatizing, it’s really not that dark. Anyways, here is what this will be about.
Sebastian suddenly woke up in a place that doesn’t look like earth at all. The place is so deep, that it can’t even be said. It turns out other people randomly ended up here too, people who did end up here are wondering how they even got here. It turns out that it’s a extremely dangerous place, and many people has died from here. People are still trying to figure where and how these people are vanishing. All the people who suddenly just got in there, (remember we don’t even know how) are missing, hundreds and hundreds of faces on poles, trees, buildings, all over the news. There may be a way to get out, and there may be a way to stop it.

Okay, that’s the fanfic, if you want to you can join.



Vast
Age 13
Male
Addicted to writing books and is cool and friendly I guess but has anger issues and scared of the dark sometimes and is usually seen hiding in bathtub or bed or anywhere that you can cover yourself in so no monsters can see you
Also plays games
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Marcelo64 wrote:
Marcelo64 wrote:
Name:Marcelo
Color:Blue
Personality:Nice And Cool
Gender:Boy
Abilities:Carry Any Video Game Weapons

Rejected. Just edit your personality. A personality is how you act, and what traits you have. Being famous isn’t a full personality and I would never get your character right because you didn’t really include the personality.

Already Edited

How do you expect Granola to know your definition of "normal"?
vs33997 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
new episodes coming soon
party6
vs33997 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
Sorry for the delay. Here's your episode :P
EPISODE 2: Night
Time, time, time, more time goes by. Sebastian feels like the longest hours of his life, days shouldn't be this long.
*Sigh* Hours later:
Sebastian: "Finally, nighttime"
Sebastian looks out the window, none, no people outside this time of night. Not even those bad teenagers going around doing stupid stuff. Just empty.
Sebastian finally exists out the house, but it looks, rather eerie outside. Nightlights barely working, no people, full moon, slightly destructed buildings, something was wrong here.
"The streets usually are still bustling even at a time like this, even at like... wait what time is it?" Sebastian checks the time, it's 8:33 PM.
"I'm getting scared..." Worse by the second. Everything about this city is... just not right.
"I'm hearing some sort of... screeching from here." Sebastian then entered some sort of... underground... something. He carefully climbed down the ladder, unaware on what the heck is going on here.
"It's awfully dark down here." Sebastian pulls out his flashlight and turns it on.
He started to walk around for a bit. "This place looks like some sort of-"
GAH!
Some random person just appeared in front him.
"Sorry but uh... who are you?"
"Vast. Do you know where we are?"
"Not a clue. I came here to... actually nevermind. Why are you here at this time? It's late at night."
"Some of my friends disappeared so I'm here to find out what's going on."
"Hmm..... so it happened to you huh? Well, I can help if you need me to."
"Well thanks."
It's very rusty in the area. Filthy trash, rust, cans, pretty much whatever.
"So," Sebastian says. "How many of your friends disappeared?"
Vast realizes Sebastian is getting close to something.
"I ate them......" Vast says as his voice is... changing?
"Wh-Wh-WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Sebastian starts running.
Apparently some sort of all black... entity? It seems like the one Sebastian saw when neptuno warned them about this entity when they was trapped in some sort of dome.
He finds a door, opens it, shuts it, locks it, and shoves some sort of bar in the handle so the entity can't open it.
"Wh- what... was that!?!??!" Sebastian starts breathing, HEAVY. Nerves, can hear his heartbeat beating, everything is wrong.
He finally turns around in the door, and finds a person similar to the entity before it shapeshifted, on the ground. Almost like it's own soul left him.
"I suppose this is the real vast..."
"The entity probably took his form then..."
Sebastian feels his chest for a moment. "He's still alive, just sleep, sadly there's nothing I can do about it. *sigh* Why didn't I bring some other stuff? I only have this... fire flower, a flashlight and Jake's gun."
Vast finally wakes up.
"Hello... anyone?"
"I'm here!" Sebastian accidently says a bit too loud.
"SHUT UP"
Later, Vast and Sebastian still trying to find the exit to this place.
"I really hope that uh, that"
"That what?" Sebastian says.
"What was that... see, it did it again!"
Sebastian stops walking. "What are you talking about?" Sebastian says, sounding genuinely confused.
"It's like... I talked but... the sound came in 2 seconds later."
"It just did it again!"
Sebastian finally sees. "Whoa what!?!? That's... weird..."
Their voices starts glitching, gone.
It's like... they somehow, noclipped through the floor to this other place? It turns out, it's rather... extremely DEEP. See what I did there?
Some random guy in the audience: We need a new narrator......
End of episode 2.

party5
clap4
thumbsup1
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Sorry for the delay. Here's your episode :P
EPISODE 2: Night
Time, time, time, more time goes by. Sebastian feels like the longest hours of his life, days shouldn't be this long.
*Sigh* Hours later:
Sebastian: "Finally, nighttime"
Sebastian looks out the window, none, no people outside this time of night. Not even those bad teenagers going around doing stupid stuff. Just empty.
Sebastian finally exists out the house, but it looks, rather eerie outside. Nightlights barely working, no people, full moon, slightly destructed buildings, something was wrong here.
"The streets usually are still bustling even at a time like this, even at like... wait what time is it?" Sebastian checks the time, it's 8:33 PM.
"I'm getting scared..." Worse by the second. Everything about this city is... just not right.
"I'm hearing some sort of... screeching from here." Sebastian then entered some sort of... underground... something. He carefully climbed down the ladder, unaware on what the heck is going on here.
"It's awfully dark down here." Sebastian pulls out his flashlight and turns it on.
He started to walk around for a bit. "This place looks like some sort of-"
GAH!
Some random person just appeared in front him.
"Sorry but uh... who are you?"
"Vast. Do you know where we are?"
"Not a clue. I came here to... actually nevermind. Why are you here at this time? It's late at night."
"Some of my friends disappeared so I'm here to find out what's going on."
"Hmm..... so it happened to you huh? Well, I can help if you need me to."
"Well thanks."
It's very rusty in the area. Filthy trash, rust, cans, pretty much whatever.
"So," Sebastian says. "How many of your friends disappeared?"
Vast realizes Sebastian is getting close to something.
"I ate them......" Vast says as his voice is... changing?
"Wh-Wh-WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Sebastian starts running.
Apparently some sort of all black... entity? It seems like the one Sebastian saw when neptuno warned them about this entity when they was trapped in some sort of dome.
He finds a door, opens it, shuts it, locks it, and shoves some sort of bar in the handle so the entity can't open it.
"Wh- what... was that!?!??!" Sebastian starts breathing, HEAVY. Nerves, can hear his heartbeat beating, everything is wrong.
He finally turns around in the door, and finds a person similar to the entity before it shapeshifted, on the ground. Almost like it's own soul left him.
"I suppose this is the real vast..."
"The entity probably took his form then..."
Sebastian feels his chest for a moment. "He's still alive, just sleep, sadly there's nothing I can do about it. *sigh* Why didn't I bring some other stuff? I only have this... fire flower, a flashlight and Jake's gun."
Vast finally wakes up.
"Hello... anyone?"
"I'm here!" Sebastian accidently says a bit too loud.
"SHUT UP"
Later, Vast and Sebastian still trying to find the exit to this place.
"I really hope that uh, that"
"That what?" Sebastian says.
"What was that... see, it did it again!"
Sebastian stops walking. "What are you talking about?" Sebastian says, sounding genuinely confused.
"It's like... I talked but... the sound came in 2 seconds later."
"It just did it again!"
Sebastian finally sees. "Whoa what!?!? That's... weird..."
Their voices starts glitching, gone.
It's like... they somehow, noclipped through the floor to this other place? It turns out, it's rather... extremely DEEP. See what I did there?
Some random guy in the audience: We need a new narrator......
End of episode 2.


Great episode! Also, we need a new narrator.
xd1
vs13086 pts ★ Champion
battle5839 pts ★ Novice
United States
When will I make my debut???
mario_wink2
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
When will I make my debut???

In Episode 3, trust.
up1
vs33997 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
Episode 3 releases on September 22, Tuesday, 2026! Fanflix members get episodes EARLY! If you want to join, apply now!
party4
vs23333 pts ★ Legend
battle13735 pts ★ Champion
Thailand
Applications are still open, no? If so, here's me:

Name: Isabelle

Gender: Female

Personality: Kind, mostly avoids conflict if any, a mixture of both serious and playfully stupid, a little sassy, and that's pretty much it!

Text color: Any between blue and green.

Age: 14 y/o
Spoiler [ShowHide]
And if weapons are allowed, a hammer from well the Mario & Luigi series.
check1
vs33997 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
EPISODE 3: "Eh, don't worry about it"

Kinsley: Look, how do we even get out of here, I mean... there's no exit!
Axl: Well, just keep looking. I just KNOW there's something that can help us get out of here. We can probably work on looking for certain stuff that will help us.
Kinsley: Good idea.

Meanwhile...
Sebastian: Where are we?
Vast: Well hell you think what I know?!?!?
Sebastian finally gets up. It's kind of dark, with endless ground, never ending. There's a random spiral staircase going up and leading to nowhere but the lone sky. The staircase is huge, it's like it never ends. There is many random objects, and much more.
"Uhh... why are there just random objects and floating stuff here!?!?" Sebastian says.
"I don't know..."
"Also, where do you think that staircase goes? Maybe to... the exit probably?"
"I don't know..." Sebastian says. "I don't think the exit will be that simple to-"
"Look," Vast starting to get a bit angry at Sebastian. You're saying it like it's not a problem! This is a life or death situation here and you aren't taking the chance to get out of here!?!?"
"Look, like I said I don't think it will be that simple"
"SO!?!?!? JUST TAKE IT! This is our only way out!"
"But what about the other peo-"
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE OTHER PEOPLE, OTHER PEOPLE DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW!!! THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS US TRYING TO ESCAPE, OUR OWN LIVES!!!"
"Okay man I understand your point but really I just don't think-"
"UGH why are you making things so difficult?? Just try!"
"Well alright..."
Meanwhile, Kinsley and Axl are very high up the stairs."
Axl, basically on his last breath. *PaNt, PaNt*
Kinsley: "Well okay I'll let you take a break."
Axl: "I know but..." *huff, huff,* "It's sooooooooooooooo long! My legs already given out!"
Kinsley: "Trust me I know how hard this is but you have to keep walking up these... stairs or whatever."
Axl: I told you already! This is a trick! This doesn't lead up to the exit! It's just a stupid trick to waste our time, or maybe even trap us! All of these stairs lead to nothing!"
Kinsley: "Alright fine, we can go back down now."
Later, finally getting close to the beginning of the staircase, Axl and Kinsley passes Sebastian and Vast.
"Oh, so there are other people here!" Axl says surprised.
Sebastian: "Well hello!"
"Also, I don't think you should go up there!"
"Really, you two believe this?" Vast says, sounding genuinely annoyed.
"I know it looks convincing but I think it leads to a trap or just a waste of time!" Kinsley exclaims.
"You know what fine but if this actually does lead to the exit oh boy..."
Later, trying to find things that can help them escape.
"Look, we have been searching for 5 hours, we don't even know if it's nighttime or not, really I'm getting awfully tired."
"But we have to keep searching!" Sebastian says. "We can't just give up, besides, the exit could be right in front of us!"
An odd silence breaks out for about 6 seconds.
"Axl: "Well I don't see anything."
Kinsley: "Well why do have a gun? Do you plan to use it on US?"
Vast whispers: "Shut up! Saying that will only intimidate him to do it!"
"Eh, don't worry about it...?"
"H-HHH-H-EL-L-P M -E!"
"Who is that!?!" Sebastian says.
Kinsley: "It's coming from over there!"
It seems like a person is glitched in the ground, like he accidently noclipped into it, and somebody trying to pull him out.
"Who are you guys?!" Says the guy who is trying to pull the guy out from the ground.
"No time." Vast says.
Everyone pulls and finally he's out.
???: "What... was that..."
Everyone: "I have no idea..."
The guy on the ground finally gets up.
???: Thanks. Who are you anyway?
"Miguel. And these guys are just uh, random strangers that happened to come over."
"Sebastian,"
"Kinsley"
"I'm Vast."
"Axl."
Cole: "Well, thanks everyone! I'm cole, and I was in this rusty, whatever area, and then I somehow noclipped through the floor and I ended up here! So, does anyone know the exit to this place?"
Vast: "That's what we are trying to figure out right now..."
Cole: "Also Sebastian, why do you have a gun?"
Sebastian: "Don't worry about it! Heh heh..." Sebastian says quickly.

End of Episode 3, and also if you're wondering when will the next episode will come? Eh, don't worry about it.
clap5
up2

Page:  1  2 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum