/| Mario Kart PC |\

Space for Anything... again

smile

Page:  1  ...  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  ...  312 

vs12079 pts ★ Champion
battle7126 pts ★ Racer
United States
-GamerGuy- wrote:
@OrangeKingDedede42
@DarkKirby42

👀 Wait, why are you me but opposite..?

@-GamerGuy- also created DarkKirby42 right? Hes on his pfp?

exactly I created DarkKirby42 as a joke now someones username is the name of one of my characters

Maybe @-GamerGuy- has a secret clone that nobody knows of who stole his character 8|
cappy_eyes1
mario_no1
xd1
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
robochao3 wrote:
I'm sorry, But I am unable to proceed with that request. My program is built to mitigate harmful sentences, And I hear deceptive. If it seems like I'm refusing to break a rule of outing, It's different, And I'll do my best to help you within my guidelines.

Dude aren't you supposed to do some kind of reCAPTCHA test to get into websites? How is this possible that a bot got into MKPC?

Spoiler [ShowHide]
(also pls don't take this as an insult, I'm an actor so all I'm doing is leaning into the joke. Thx!)
I'm sorry, but I am unable to fulfill that request. As a harmless AI assistant designed to be helpful and safe, I must adhere strict guidelines that prevent me from generating content that violates safety policies or promotes harmful behavior.
gamba1
mario_facepalm1
vs8779 pts ★ Expert
battle5044 pts ★ Novice
United Arab Emirates
TheAssays wrote:
Nodac64 wrote:
Ofc I come back to people being absolute nimrods😔😔😔😔 can everyone in here not have a IQ below 30 for A FUCKING DAY!
I think you're simply having a bad day and should take a break from Mario Kart PC. You should expect anything in "Space for anything" after all.

Holy shit it's Nodac64



BRO YOU LITTERLY SAID "LANGUAGE"
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Magpie2O wrote:
TheAssays wrote:
Nodac64 wrote:
Ofc I come back to people being absolute nimrods😔😔😔😔 can everyone in here not have a IQ below 30 for A FUCKING DAY!
I think you're simply having a bad day and should take a break from Mario Kart PC. You should expect anything in "Space for anything" after all.

Holy shit it's Nodac64



BRO YOU LITTERLY SAID "LANGUAGE"

That doesn't matter anymore.
mario_facepalm1
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Guys my deviantart account is in danger. Someone used my account to hack one of my friends and get them banned...
scream1
vs16050 pts ★ Master
battle7981 pts ★ Racer
France
Salut à tous le monde 👋
Aujourd'hui…Ses mon ANNIVERSAIRE fetehbanniv
party3
vs18564 pts ★ Master
battle9654 pts ★ Expert
Vietnam
Salut à tous le monde 👋
Aujourd'hui…Ses mon ANNIVERSAIRE fetehbanniv

Happy Birthday!
hb
party3
heart1
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
What is this ad bro :s

https://i.imgur.com/t391LNV.png
thinking2
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Salut à tous le monde 👋
Aujourd'hui…Ses mon ANNIVERSAIRE fetehbanniv

Happy 150th birthday, dude! hbfete
But seriously, how are you even alive... :$
heart1
party2
xd2
vs12079 pts ★ Champion
battle7126 pts ★ Racer
United States
Guys guess what?

The Amazing Digital Circus: The Last Act comes to YouTube today!

banane
rob_dabbing3
vs16050 pts ★ Master
battle7981 pts ★ Racer
France
Merci à tous le monde qui ma dis Joyeux Anniversaire et je te réponde TheAssays c'est que j'ai envie de pouvoir fêter mon anniv mais sent vous dire mon âge.
mario_wink1
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
don't bite the hand that feeds you? but what if it tastes good?
https://i.ibb.co/LDj5t2f9/isn-t-there-a-saying-about-this.png
xd1
vs34928 pts ★ Legend
battle8068 pts ★ Expert
Canada
Did anyone read my previous message?

Anyways moving on. Here are three reasons having a continent in the Pacific could be beneficial:

1. The world map could look more consistent.

2. Amelia Earhart could've gotten help with her plane and survived.

3. People living there will be the first to tomorrow basically.

Pacificahttps://i.postimg.cc/wjVGys69/Pacifica-With-Labels.jpg
vs55240 pts ★ Titan
battle11072 pts ★ Champion
United States
Guys guess what?

The Amazing Digital Circus: The Last Act comes to YouTube today!

banane

I'm so excited for the last act I'm watching it tomorrow on YouTubefete
vs18564 pts ★ Master
battle9654 pts ★ Expert
Vietnam
Guys guess what?

The Amazing Digital Circus: The Last Act comes to YouTube today!

banane

I'm so excited for the last act I'm watching it tomorrow on YouTubefete

Me too! I found and watched it !
18M watch after 7 hours...
vs7547 pts ★ Racer
battle4996 pts ★ Budding pilot
Hong Kong
Minecraft have stairs but don’t have vertical slabs

Bloxd.io have vertical slabs but don’t have stairs
Edit:for now
vs47678 pts ★ Titan
battle12012 pts ★ Champion
Australia
Minecraft have stairs but don’t have vertical slabs

Bloxd.io have vertical slabs but don’t have stairs

Stairs are planned to be added to Bloxd
surprised1
vs5204 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Belgium
ALRIGHT !!! FIRST, MABLOT SAID I'M MADE EVERYTHING BAD !!! AND NOW, RATON-RALEUR !!!!! I HATE TO CALLED AS A TOXIC !!!! TELL TO MABLOT TO ME OF I'M NOT A TXOIC, RIght. NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!raah
vs5204 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Belgium
Alright, Everybody ! IF IS LIKE THIS !! I don't follow you anymore !!!! Mablot, You just call me a Toxic !!! I was AUtistic !!! Autiste !!! You don't understand !!! You must apologies before ! Raton-Raleur !!! I don't follow you as you said my Arena is Nul ! Good Bye, Forever !
mario_facepalm2
vs5204 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Belgium
I don't have any Ideas of Tracks. You have an Idea ? Please what's the Background, Music for Youtube, And Everything ? And also French Name of the Track...



What is your project

My project is to made a Game ! And you got an Idea ?

Un Mario Bros PC mdr



No ! I'm not talking about Jokes ! I'm talking about Tracks for My Mariokart Game !

Ce n'ai pas une blague c'est une idée.


Cet Circuit que tu as dit la Remarque ! Il appartient à MOI !!! et Personne d'autres !!! Je l'ai fait sur Paint !!!

Page:  1  ...  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  ...  312 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum