/| Mario Kart PC |\

Space for Anything... again

smile

Page:  1  ...  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  ...  312 

vs16615 pts ★ Master
battle8214 pts ★ Expert
United States
TheAssays wrote:
MarioO67 wrote:
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=228078
Le mailleur sircuit du jeu SIX SEVEN !!!

1. It 100% isn't the best circuit in the game.
2. Stop with the 67 jokes. I punched a kid at school because of it.

jesus christ

i ALSO hate the meme so fucking much as people CONSTANTLY said it during school, where it quickly lost its humor. it's been a YEAR since the meme's been out. grow up

but like... damn. literally getting violent with someone over it is a bit taking it too far

check3
vs9737 pts ★ Expert
battle6438 pts ★ Racer
Trinidad and Tobago
Look at my most recent topic, I'm tryna put y'all on.
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
TheAssays wrote:
MarioO67 wrote:
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=228078
Le mailleur sircuit du jeu SIX SEVEN !!!

1. It 100% isn't the best circuit in the game.
2. Stop with the 67 jokes. I punched a kid at school because of it.

jesus christ

i ALSO hate the meme so fucking much as people CONSTANTLY said it during school, where it quickly lost its humor. it's been a YEAR since the meme's been out. grow up

but like... damn. literally getting violent with someone over it is a bit taking it too far


I know
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Deltarune chapter 5 side A:
Spoiler [ShowHide]
Oh noes! Asgore is being held captive by flower people!


Deltarune chapter 5 side B:
vs8779 pts ★ Expert
battle5044 pts ★ Novice
United Arab Emirates
Dang, listen kid; Watch somthing other than brairot. its bad for ya brain
up6
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
TheAssays wrote:
MarioO67 wrote:
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=228078
Le mailleur sircuit du jeu SIX SEVEN !!!

1. It 100% isn't the best circuit in the game.
2. Stop with the 67 jokes. I punched a kid at school because of it.
son😭😭😭😭😭yes the meme is corny but it is NEVER A this serious
vs34928 pts ★ Legend
battle8068 pts ★ Expert
Canada
Magpie2O wrote:
Dang, listen kid; Watch somthing other than brairot. its bad for ya brain


Yeah, 'cuz maybe that's why YouTube recommendations have gotten more immature this year
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Magpie2O wrote:
Dang, listen kid; Watch something other than brairot. its bad for ya brain

That'd be close to impossible, considering how many brainrot stuff there is.
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
TheAssays wrote:
MarioO67 wrote:
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=228078
Le mailleur sircuit du jeu SIX SEVEN !!!

2. Stop with the 67 jokes. I punched a kid at school because of it.

are we being for real 💀
i can understand hating it, i hate it but punching a kid over it? at that point you've put yourself in the wrong
vs9737 pts ★ Expert
battle6438 pts ★ Racer
Trinidad and Tobago
POP ROCKS IS 5/5 FOR RELEASES IVE LISTENED TO HOLY MOLY THIS COLLECTIVE IS PEAK.
vs7547 pts ★ Racer
battle4996 pts ★ Budding pilot
Hong Kong
I won’t watch anymore game leaks because they are fake and just trying to make people disappointed
up1
vs63733 pts ★ Titan
battle12175 pts ★ Champion
United Kingdom
dear_rose wrote:
--T-- wrote:
--T-- wrote:
@ WorldRecord I know...
I am so sad to be tied 1st on monthly message count. Pls beat me

I don't care about my message count, so I don't care about racing for 1st. Kommisar_K, I agree with you. The message leaderboards are very irrelevant

They should be banished from existence

Dream came true

Holy old quote
check1
xd1
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Dandy's world is done for
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
robochao3 wrote:
Dandy's world is done for

And I'm happy about it! I've been a D1 hater
vs34928 pts ★ Legend
battle8068 pts ★ Expert
Canada
Made Movie Sonic in the S3&K Style

https://i.postimg.cc/76Mfn2S0/Screenshot-2026-06-30-12-51-53-PM.png

Took around an hour. More stuff on my profile on DeviantArt
thumbsup5
vs86827 pts ★ Titan
battle15988 pts ★ Master
Canada
crazy coincidence I noticed

so here is a song I made 2 years ago in ultrabox, pay special attention to a specific piano sequence that occurs throughout the song but first appears in bars 35-36

then listen to the first two seconds of this song from the remake of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door


it's the EXACT same sequence of notes in a different key. but the thing is that this song wasn't featured in the gamecube version of TTYD, and I made this sequence of notes months before the release of the TTYD remake

via the wayback machine you can see that a WIP version of this song was posted on my mkpc profile in march 2024 under the wip title "boss battle?" and it contains the same notes as featured in the final version, whereas the TTYD remake released on may 23rd 2024
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
robochao3 wrote:
Dandy's world is done for

We don't really have any more evidence about the Qwel drama. Maybe, when it gets debunked everything will all go back to normal
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
happy birthday to ME!!!!!!!! (and gamerguy too i guess)
https://i.ibb.co/twz0qjp3/birthdouble.png
(i forgot onewoopyboi)
party13
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
happy birthday to ME!!!!!!!! (and gamerguy too i guess)
https://i.ibb.co/twz0qjp3/birthdouble.png
(i forgot onewoopyboi)

that Kirby definitely looks interesting lol
up1
vs28396 pts ★ Legend
battle9165 pts ★ Expert
United States
happy birthday to ME!!!!!!!! (and gamerguy too i guess)
https://i.ibb.co/twz0qjp3/birthdouble.png
(i forgot onewoopyboi)

happy birthday!!
here's your gift
Spoiler [ShowHide]
https://i.ibb.co/kgKPypzF/gif.gif

Page:  1  ...  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  ...  312 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum