/| Mario Kart PC |\

how do you feel about disney world

This topic has been locked

smile

Page:  1  2  3 

vs15892 pts ★ Master
battle25973 pts ★ Legend
United States
I guess no more people are going to reply so if no one replies listen tomorrow I’m going to try to lock this
vs55240 pts ★ Titan
battle11072 pts ★ Champion
United States
i like to see how many people go to disney or other place and what you like and dislike have fun:)

Not being rude but I fixed it you said peaple but it's people not being rude
vs15892 pts ★ Master
battle25973 pts ★ Legend
United States
i like to see how many people go to disney or other place and what you like and dislike have fun:)

Not being rude but I fixed it you did peaple but it's people not being rude

What do you mean fixed what

vs55240 pts ★ Titan
battle11072 pts ★ Champion
United States
i like to see how many people go to disney or other place and what you like and dislike have fun:)

Not being rude but I fixed it you did peaple but it's people not being rude

What do you mean fixed what


When you misspelled poeple Not Being Rude

Page:  1  2  3 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum