/| Mario Kart PC |\

Space for Anything... again

smile

Page:  1  ...  305  306  307  308  309  310  311 

vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
nah I’m taking a bus to north philly, then dancing in front of every eagle fans door, hitting the griddy on their porch, bringing my speaker blasting right foot creep, and then saying “I CAN’T WAIT till y’all lose”, and blowing every eagle fans phone up with Ls

Like bro I am GRIDDYING down the street bro

I am buying a eagles towel and STOMPING all over it

Nah even better I’m making ts my doormat

I MIGHT get shot if I do that tho, but I’m still gonna do it anyway
Just know if I’m not online js know what happened
koopa1
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
nah I’m taking a bus to north philly, then dancing in front of every eagle fans door, hitting the griddy on their porch, bringing my speaker blasting right foot creep, and then saying “I CAN’T WAIT till y’all lose”, and blowing every eagle fans phone up with Ls

Like bro I am GRIDDYING down the street bro

I am buying a eagles towel and STOMPING all over it

Nah even better I’m making ts my doormat

I MIGHT get shot if I do that tho, but I’m still gonna do it anyway
Just know if I’m not online js know what happened

https://media.tenor.com/lFjAIjdU6dUAAAAe/excuse-me-what-the-fuck-excuse-me-wtf.png
xd2
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
At this point why don't they just IP ban Tendo
mario_facepalm4
vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
TheAssays wrote:
At this point why don't they just IP ban Tendo

he has a vpn, he can change ips whenever he wants so you can’t ip ban him cuz he’ll come back with a new one
surprised2
check3
vs11340 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
Neowave wrote:
Check out my whatbeatsrock custom games:

https://www.whatbeatsrock.com/g/ai-is-imposter-2311
(in this one the ai is secretly an imposter and is trying to kill you)

https://www.whatbeatsrock.com/g/ai-is-old-bfde
(in this one the ai is an old grandpa who doesn't know any better :p)

also feel free to like it so I can get more popular on the website rire
K
vs11084 pts ★ Champion
battle4902 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
Why is this in the first page of Top Rated? (60th top rated)
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Why is this in the first page of Top Rated? (60th top rated)

I just realized that that topic arena literally just created challenges was just peak like that
K
vs11084 pts ★ Champion
battle4902 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
TheAssays wrote:
Why is this in the first page of Top Rated? (60th top rated)

I just realized that that topic literally just created challenges

Oops wrong link
K
vs11084 pts ★ Champion
battle4902 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
TheAssays wrote:
Why is this in the first page of Top Rated? (60th top rated)

I just realized that that topic literally just created challenges

Oops wrong link

Fixed it
vs8779 pts ★ Expert
battle5044 pts ★ Novice
United Arab Emirates
Im Glad my animation improoved alot!
https://i.postimg.cc/FRYcMwFW/b27cc6.gif
clap1
thumbsup1
vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
TheAssays wrote:
At this point why don't they just IP ban Tendo

We have. Like 90 trillion times. :}
K
vs11084 pts ★ Champion
battle4902 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
Why is this in the first page of Top Rated? (60th top rated)

It’s weird that this is 60th top rated.
vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
Why is this in the first page of Top Rated? (60th top rated)

It’s weird that this is 60th top rated.

Top Rated is actually broken, that's why I filter it to be completed mode circuits or something actually reliable
K
vs11084 pts ★ Champion
battle4902 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
Hazel wrote:
Why is this in the first page of Top Rated? (60th top rated)

It’s weird that this is 60th top rated.

Top Rated is actually broken, that's why I filter it to be completed mode circuits or something actually reliable

Top rated is broken because WHY IS THIS ABOVE CTGP-PC DELUXE
vs11340 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
GUYS!!! Ok...so I've started ideas for qm multicups but none of them have gotten far...BUT...THIS ONE I'M SURE WILL BE COMPLETED!

MARIO KART LEGACY!!!

I'm going to attempt to make all nitro Mario kart track from super Mario kart to Mario kart 8 in qm and combine them into my Mario Kart Legacy multicup!

And I'm absolutely sure this one will actually be completed (unlike my past attempts :p)
vs11340 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
Guys?? Does anyone know why @SonicBlaze2012 deleted his account??
vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
what the actual hell
i just jumped over a red shell
this is not a drill bro
am i just now discovering you can jump over red shells???
a cpu sent a red shell to me and i didnt have anything protecting me btw
i hopped and it jumped over it
what the actual frick dude
it was here:
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=220841
vs9737 pts ★ Expert
battle6438 pts ★ Racer
Trinidad and Tobago
nah I’m taking a bus to north philly, then dancing in front of every eagle fans door, hitting the griddy on their porch, bringing my speaker blasting right foot creep, and then saying “I CAN’T WAIT till y’all lose”, and blowing every eagle fans phone up with Ls

Like bro I am GRIDDYING down the street bro

I am buying a eagles towel and STOMPING all over it

Nah even better I’m making ts my doormat

I MIGHT get shot if I do that tho, but I’m still gonna do it anyway
Just know if I’m not online js know what happened

Do it in South Philly, please, you ARE gonna get slimed.

Page:  1  ...  305  306  307  308  309  310  311 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum