/| Mario Kart PC |\

Space for Anything... again

smile

Page:  1  ...  313  314  315  316  317  318  319 

vs80650 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
I don't see why people find it so shocking I use the capslock key to drift, it's actually super comfortable :p
vs42187 pts ★ Titan
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
Hazel wrote:
I don't see why people find it so shocking I use the capslock key to drift, it's actually super comfortable :p

I just changed my controls. I now use S to drift and X to brake, while spacebar is still my item key. I think other people should try this, it makes it very easy for reverse drifting. banane
vs63733 pts ★ Titan
battle12175 pts ★ Champion
United Kingdom
Kinsley_ wrote:
my goal is to reach superstar rank by January anyone think i can do it??

WorldRecord reached 100K in about 4 months from registering based on the Wayback Machine. It is definitely possible depending on how much you grind or how many other users play online. I am on a Fire Stick and MKPC is blocked at my school, so I can't play the game until it's the weekend and I switch houses, then I switch back on Monday and I can't play. My messages will probably be crap quality because I hate typing with a TV remote, and the limitations don't allow me to DM because there is no functioning enter key.

i remember, but that was only because it was back when people actually played the game

somehow at the moment there are always more players online but fewer who actually play the game
vs42187 pts ★ Titan
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
@hillsrevival I AM COMING FOR YOU HILLS YOU WILL GET GAPPED ON THE LEADERBOARD >: )
vs80650 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
I don't know what name to call myself, I'm stuck between: Hazel, Ashleigh and Chloe so if you see me changing usernames at any point to any of these three, then that's why ^^
vs42187 pts ★ Titan
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
Ashleigh wrote:
I don't know what name to call myself, I'm stuck between: Hazel, Ashleigh and Chloe so if you see me changing usernames at any point to any of these three, then that's why ^^

Well, I actually never knew what to call myself either, and each username I had, I never stuck with it for more than a month. Hopefully I can stick with this one for a bit. I do prefer to call you Hazel, and I know you openly allowed people to call you by your real first name but I feel just weird doing that so I don’t mind calling you Hazel but the others is just a no for me.
vs80650 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
I was making a Rainbow Road texture but it went wrong and I accidentally made this
https://i.ibb.co/3y8h9jBr/image.png
cappy_eyes6
vs12300 pts ★ Champion
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Is that obesity
https://i.postimg.cc/fRC7ytdS/300px-Gobber-LMDM-artwork.webp
mario_facepalm4
vs80650 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
Is that obesity
https://i.postimg.cc/fRC7ytdS/300px-Gobber-LMDM-artwork.webp

Bro that's so me when I'm ready to eat Subway for lunch I'm such a fucking chunky monkey :p
xd3
muscle2
clap3
vs38469 pts ★ Legend
battle15792 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
Ashleigh wrote:
Is that obesity
https://i.postimg.cc/fRC7ytdS/300px-Gobber-LMDM-artwork.webp

Bro that's so me when I'm ready to eat Subway for lunch I'm such a fucking chunky monkey :p

get them cookies yeah
vs17433 pts ★ Master
battle7853 pts ★ Racer
United States
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/topic.php?topic=11956


Whoever made this topic is a (Censored).

They are such a baby and need to learn how to RD.
vs10217 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/topic.php?topic=11956


Whoever made this topic is a (Censored).

They are such a baby and need to learn how to RD.

yeah, they simply gotta git gud
vs42187 pts ★ Titan
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
Watch2gether for the Sonic Racing Crossworlds World Championships, make an account and join the motobug chat so you can watch with everyone! (spidops is me btw)
https://www.sonicstadium.org/chatpro/room/4-motobug/
vs11738 pts ★ Champion
battle6099 pts ★ Racer
Cambodia
The Ultimate Confrontation from Romancing SaGa 2 in an altered version of the Chrono Trigger soundfont, you might remember this song from Brutal Mario
vs12300 pts ★ Champion
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Tendokiddo is like the Sigma Virus, he keeps coming back somehow
vs42187 pts ★ Titan
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
THE SONIC RACING CROSSWORLDS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IS STARTING EVERYONE MAKE A ACCOUNT AND JOIN THE ROOM!!!
https://www.sonicstadium.org/chatpro/room/4-motobug/

Page:  1  ...  313  314  315  316  317  318  319 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum