/| Mario Kart PC |\

What are traumatizing things you seen

smile

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

vs64518 pts ★ Titan
battle12508 pts ★ Champion
United States
My school's bathrooms are terrible. There are so many vandalized and damaged stalls.
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
DS Rainbow Road
rob_dabbing3
thumbsup2
vs9354 pts ★ Expert
battle6941 pts ★ Racer
United States
Beta footage!
Beta footage!




...This was Boxing?
1:25 (seriously, why did they decide this, and why on this game?)

vs12565 pts ★ Champion
battle8430 pts ★ Expert
Bulgaria
These ads:
vs45818 pts ★ Titan
battle8137 pts ★ Expert
United Kingdom
anything to do with sm64
vs20989 pts ★ Legend
battle6823 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
this is (i think) a lesser mentioned one in this topic, but Smile HD/Cupcakes (iykyk)
vs9354 pts ★ Expert
battle6941 pts ★ Racer
United States
Beta footage!




...This was Boxing?


Shiver me timbers!
vs15156 pts ★ Master
battle5133 pts ★ Novice
France
The Luigi game over screen in Luigi Mansion
vs53502 pts ★ Titan
battle9456 pts ★ Expert
Italy
These ads:


The first one actually has an auto dubbing on Youtube and it's very funny

vs55240 pts ★ Titan
battle11072 pts ★ Champion
United States
Off topic but I actually was never expecting this to be a big hit
Can someone tell me why Sasquatch's mouth is suddenly indigo?

https://i.postimg.cc/Y0jjj4t9/Screenshot-2026-09-19-9-09-03-AM.png

Spoiler [ShowHide]
Also, Komodo's glasses are probably separatehttps://i.postimg.cc/1t77DT12/Screenshot-2026-09-19-9-27-20-AM.png
vs53502 pts ★ Titan
battle9456 pts ★ Expert
Italy
T-R-U-M-P wrote:
Non-Trump supporters. Seeing these kinds of people makes me mad!


You
vs11340 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
couple years ago, I saw the poster for Winnie the Pooh blood and honey when it came out. I was so frickin terrified of it for days
vs8790 pts ★ Expert
battle5210 pts ★ Novice
United States
Don't know if this counts, but remember Nickelodeon's Big Heads Bumpers from 2013?



Even though they're not scary now, those things scared the crap out of me and gave me nightmares as a little kid for some reason (especially the ones with the caveman)
vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
HAPPY.
TREE.
FRIENDS.

actually I wasn’t fazed cuz I play mortal kombat on the daily so..
vs14797 pts ★ Champion
battle11870 pts ★ Champion
United Kingdom
HAPPY.
TREE.
FRIENDS.

actually I wasn’t fazed cuz I play mortal kombat on the daily so..


Which MK do you play? Who do you main?
vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
HAPPY.
TREE.
FRIENDS.

actually I wasn’t fazed cuz I play mortal kombat on the daily so..


Which MK do you play? Who do you main?

I play the old ones on emulators, right after fatalities and brutalities were released. I just play scorpion tho
vs7650 pts ★ Racer
battle5038 pts ★ Novice
Canada
Momo is, idk why but the face scares me and it still does

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum