/| Mario Kart PC |\

Super Mario Titans

smile

Page:  1 

(Click)

Thumbs up if you think it's real

Thumbs down if you think it's a ruse
thumbsdown6
thumbsup1
vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
its literally fake bru pack it up🥀🥀 https://streamable.com/ou3x8p
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
its most likely an AI leak we all know that by now
vs10182 pts ★ Champion
battle5584 pts ★ Novice
Bahamas
Ngl but this person is dumb but it's obviously AI.
(Click)

Thumbs up if you think it's real

Thumbs down if you think it's a ruse


I think I'm starting to realize it's fake. If the posts are still there and not taken down by anyone like Nintendo, then how can it be real? And besides, Nintendo right now is playing chess with leakers at this point.

Fine, it's either not AI or AI, but I think it's fake now. Happy now?

Page:  1 

Back to Various discussions
Back to the forum