I might not be active as much
Page: 1
On 2026-08-17 at 19:40:42
Now that school has started and I have school morning through afternoon, then theater/drama lessons after that, then dinner, then twice during the week basketball after dinner, I probably will get less than an hour a day on here. probably won't be on here that much until my drama and basketball end around christmas. But I start another drama thing in Febuary so...yeah...just letting you know I will barely be on here that much...
1
1On 2026-08-17 at 22:52:03
Now that school has started and I have school morning through afternoon, then theater/drama lessons after that, then dinner, then twice during the week basketball after dinner, I probably will get less than an hour a day on here. probably won't be on here that much until my drama and basketball end around christmas. But I start another drama thing in Febuary so...yeah...just letting you know I will barely be on here that much...
Good luck on balancing and managing all that! I also have many things going on after classes this year so I get it.
On 2026-08-18 at 00:03:02
Now that school has started and I have school morning through afternoon, then theater/drama lessons after that, then dinner, then twice during the week basketball after dinner, I probably will get less than an hour a day on here. probably won't be on here that much until my drama and basketball end around christmas. But I start another drama thing in Febuary so...yeah...just letting you know I will barely be on here that much...
Good luck on balancing and managing all that! I also have many things going on after classes this year so I get it.
Thanks, this school year will be really busy for me
1On 2026-08-24 at 01:57:57
Now that school has started and I have school morning through afternoon, then theater/drama lessons after that, then dinner, then twice during the week basketball after dinner, I probably will get less than an hour a day on here. probably won't be on here that much until my drama and basketball end around christmas. But I start another drama thing in Febuary so...yeah...just letting you know I will barely be on here that much...
Join the club!
Page: 1
11920 pts ★ Champion
5076 pts ★ Novice