I might make a mkpc deluxe website in future
Page: 1
On 2026-08-20 at 01:15:05
I might make one that could be this but more expanded and I'm already working on the textures like for the maps and stuff and it adds new types of tracks like the ones I had in my discussion I talked about stuff that I wanted in the game


3On 2026-08-20 at 16:25:47
I mean I wouldn't just copy the game, yk, like there's no reason to copy this when its already here and well liked
plus there are custom tracks here
plus there are custom tracks here
On 2026-08-20 at 16:27:25
I mean I wouldn't just copy the game, yk, like there's no reason to copy this when its already here and well liked
plus there are custom tracks here
plus there are custom tracks here
Yeah but we don't have a way to make custom quick mode track maker things using custom sprites
On 2026-08-20 at 16:28:02
I mean I wouldn't just copy the game, yk, like there's no reason to copy this when its already here and well liked
plus there are custom tracks here
plus there are custom tracks here
Yeah but we don't have a way to make custom quick mode track maker things using custom sprites
well it is QUICK mode, its meant to be simple, we don't need more stuff for it
1On 2026-08-21 at 11:12:53
I mean I wouldn't just copy the game, yk, like there's no reason to copy this when its already here and well liked
plus there are custom tracks here
plus there are custom tracks here
Yeah but we don't have a way to make custom quick mode track maker things using custom sprites
that is what complete mode is for
Page: 1
7614 pts ★ Racer
5038 pts ★ Novice