/| Mario Kart PC |\

Short Moderation Announcement :)

smile

Page:  1 

vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
Hello everyone!

On MKPC, I've had the (moderator) tag in my name for quite a while now, but I was actually just a trial moderator, so it was like a sorta test to see if I would be a good moderator and I'm happy to say that I've passed that test and now I'm an officially an official moderator for MKPC! :D

https://i.ibb.co/fGLhShGJ/Screenshot-20260924-235400.jpg
(I go by names either Hazel or Chloe)


My activity on the site has declined a tad bit recently, as it's the first week of university and I'm honestly having such a great time already, lots of stuff and activities going on :)

I do still check this site everyday for new things and reports and we are still making improvements to make MKPC safer, better and more fun for everyone. Some exciting times are ahead ^^
clap13
sunglasses6
rob_dabbing7
party7
cappy_eyes4
vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
Hazel wrote:
Hello everyone!

On MKPC, I've had the (moderator) tag in my name for quite a while now, but I was actually just a trial moderator, so it was like a sorta test to see if I would be a good moderator and I'm happy to say that I've passed that test and now I'm an officially an official moderator for MKPC! :D

https://i.ibb.co/fGLhShGJ/Screenshot-20260924-235400.jpg
(I go by names either Hazel or Chloe)


My activity on the site has declined a tad bit recently, as it's the first week of university and I'm honestly having such a great time already, lots of stuff and activities going on :)

I do still check this site everyday for new things and reports and we are still making improvements to make MKPC safer, better and more fun for everyone. Some exciting times are ahead ^^

congrats hazel! its nice that it seems you are enjoying university as well. keep going :)

Page:  1 

Back to Announcements and presentations
Back to the forum