Teh Squacky Squizshow!!
Page: 1 2
On 2026-09-24 at 19:12:33
Welcome to Teh Squacky Squizshow, a little quizshow thing where you answer chaotic questions to get points. You're probably asking me, "What the fuck dude, that's a terrible idea, they can just look it up!"
No. They can't.
These questions are gonna be so insane, ChatGPT or whatever isn't gonna want to know the stupid answer. If you're suspisious, you gotta make a essay telling me the reasoning behind it. Anyways, I'll do the first question after 3 or 5 unique people talk on the topic.
The rules are simple.
1. No cheating, obviously, like I said, I'll force to give you a essay.
2. No answering twice, unless someone else never answered. But... You only get 1 point if someone else said the answer before, not 3.
3. No begging for points and stuff.
4. No using alt accounts. They suck, and they're against the actual rules.
No. They can't.

These questions are gonna be so insane, ChatGPT or whatever isn't gonna want to know the stupid answer. If you're suspisious, you gotta make a essay telling me the reasoning behind it. Anyways, I'll do the first question after 3 or 5 unique people talk on the topic.
The rules are simple.
1. No cheating, obviously, like I said, I'll force to give you a essay.
2. No answering twice, unless someone else never answered. But... You only get 1 point if someone else said the answer before, not 3.
3. No begging for points and stuff.
4. No using alt accounts. They suck, and they're against the actual rules.
@TheAssays - 5 Points
@-MarioNLuigi- - 2 Points
@Neowave - 2 Points
@Side_Steppa - 2 Points
@Cooking_Papa - 2 Points
2On 2026-09-24 at 21:29:48
cool I'll join
On 2026-09-24 at 21:41:42
Welcome to Teh Squacky Squizshow, a little quizshow thing where you answer chaotic questions to get points. You're probably asking me, "What the fuck dude, that's a terrible idea, they can just look it up!"
No. They can't.
These questions are gonna be so insane, ChatGPT or whatever is never gonna know the answer. If you're suspisious, you gotta make a essay telling me the reasoning behind it. Anyways, I'll do the first question after 3 or 5 unique people talk on the topic.
The rules are simple.
1. No cheating, obviously, like I said, I'll force to give you a essay.
2. No answering twice, unless someone else never answered.
3. No begging for points and stuff.
4. No using alt accounts. They suck, and they're against the actual rules.
No. They can't.

These questions are gonna be so insane, ChatGPT or whatever is never gonna know the answer. If you're suspisious, you gotta make a essay telling me the reasoning behind it. Anyways, I'll do the first question after 3 or 5 unique people talk on the topic.
The rules are simple.
1. No cheating, obviously, like I said, I'll force to give you a essay.
2. No answering twice, unless someone else never answered.
3. No begging for points and stuff.
4. No using alt accounts. They suck, and they're against the actual rules.
ill join
On 2026-09-25 at 00:57:08
Welcome to Teh Squacky Squizshow, a little quizshow thing where you answer chaotic questions to get points. You're probably asking me, "What the fuck dude, that's a terrible idea, they can just look it up!"
No. They can't.
These questions are gonna be so insane, ChatGPT or whatever is never gonna know the answer. If you're suspisious, you gotta make a essay telling me the reasoning behind it. Anyways, I'll do the first question after 3 or 5 unique people talk on the topic.
The rules are simple.
1. No cheating, obviously, like I said, I'll force to give you a essay.
2. No answering twice, unless someone else never answered.
3. No begging for points and stuff.
4. No using alt accounts. They suck, and they're against the actual rules.
No. They can't.

These questions are gonna be so insane, ChatGPT or whatever is never gonna know the answer. If you're suspisious, you gotta make a essay telling me the reasoning behind it. Anyways, I'll do the first question after 3 or 5 unique people talk on the topic.
The rules are simple.
1. No cheating, obviously, like I said, I'll force to give you a essay.
2. No answering twice, unless someone else never answered.
3. No begging for points and stuff.
4. No using alt accounts. They suck, and they're against the actual rules.
I'll join!
On 2026-09-25 at 01:23:51
Question Number-o Uno-o:
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
On 2026-09-25 at 01:28:45
Question Number-o Uno-o:
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
22
1
1On 2026-09-25 at 01:31:37
Question Number-o Uno-o:
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
Uhh... Four?
1
1On 2026-09-25 at 01:32:43
Question Number-o Uno-o:
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
22
u said even chatgpt wont know the answer

On 2026-09-25 at 01:34:20
Question Number-o Uno-o:
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
22
u said even chatgpt wont know the answer

i said the answer dude. it's RIGHT THERE!!
On 2026-09-25 at 01:35:06
Question Number-o Uno-o:
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
22
u said even chatgpt wont know the answer

i said the answer dude. it's RIGHT THERE!!
...So it's "So simple"?
1
1On 2026-09-25 at 01:37:00
Question Number-o Uno-o:
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
22
u said even chatgpt wont know the answer

i said the answer dude. it's RIGHT THERE!!
...So it's "So simple"?
yep, you get... one singular point, not 3 as usual. next question coming tomorrow.
On 2026-09-25 at 01:39:55
Question Number-o Uno-o:
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
(The answer is so simple), What's 2 plus 2?
not a multiple choice answer quiz btw, it's a type-it-out.
22
u said even chatgpt wont know the answer

i said the answer dude. it's RIGHT THERE!!
...So it's "So simple"?
yep, you get... one singular point, not 3 as usual. next question coming tomorrow.
Darnacles!
On 2026-09-25 at 18:35:56
oooh count me in
On 2026-09-25 at 19:36:18
count me in too
On 2026-09-25 at 20:29:55
sorry its late but can I join???
On 2026-09-25 at 22:20:36
where is the next question???
On 2026-09-25 at 23:20:18
joining
On 2026-09-25 at 23:30:09
@MagolorLikesCoffee, wake up! We have a bunch of people now and they're waiting for the next question!
On 2026-09-25 at 23:58:33
holy fucking shart ugh\....
question numer-o dos-o
is this a 2D or 3D kirby game?

question numer-o dos-o
is this a 2D or 3D kirby game?

1On 2026-09-26 at 00:01:06
can this be multiple choice 

Page: 1 2
13750 pts ★ Champion
4982 pts ★ Budding pilot