What are your favorite characters from your favorite franchises?
Page: 1
On 2026-10-05 at 04:06:17
so, you heard me right.
On 2026-10-05 at 08:20:31
The pigs from Angry Birds !


On 2026-10-05 at 08:48:57
Yoshi (ofc)
I love this guy :3
I love this guy :3

1
1On 2026-10-05 at 13:00:09
Waluigi from Mario series
On 2026-10-05 at 14:05:12
Damn idk it's not like my pfp says anything
1On 2026-10-06 at 02:45:57
Glaceon
On 2026-10-06 at 02:47:50
what characters franchises? Do you mean Mario kart staff or..... 

On 2026-10-06 at 13:21:39
what characters franchises? Do you mean Mario kart staff or..... 

you can just say tung tung tung sahur for you. it's really obvious.
for me it's magolor, he canonically goes to superhell, then becomes a shopkeeper
On 2026-10-07 at 05:11:37
Mine feels the Rabbit from sonic 35th Anniversary
1
1On 2026-10-08 at 18:20:16
I hope this is good uwu
On 2026-10-08 at 22:06:16
Igglepiggle, Upsy Daisy, Makka Pakka from In the Night Garden, Pepi Nana and Moon Baby from Moon and Me and Pablo from Pablo Next Level.
Today at 13:19:48
Lego abd mega man (tomorrow i get lego)
Page: 1
16320 pts ★ Master
13554 pts ★ Champion