/| Mario Kart PC |\

Try to guess the Mario Kart track using only emojis

smile

Page:  1  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

vs4965 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Vietnam
1.πŸ‘πŸŸ
2.πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬β©οΈπŸ›£
H
vs4917 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5064 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
πŸŽ€ πŸ›£οΈ
Hint: It is NOT a Mario Kart World track


The answer is Ribbon Road
vs18960 pts ★ Master
battle9654 pts ★ Expert
Vietnam
1.πŸ‘πŸŸ
2.πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬β©οΈπŸ›£

1.Peach Stadium
2.Singapore Speedway
check1
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Martinique
🎹🎸🎢🎻 7⃣
vs10340 pts ★ Champion
battle5789 pts ★ Novice
Tanzania
RoiBoo972 wrote:
🎹🎸🎢🎻 7⃣

Music Park
vs17433 pts ★ Master
battle7853 pts ★ Racer
United States
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟦🟦πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩
🟩🟦🟦🟦πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩🟦🟦🟩🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩🟦🟦🟩🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩🟦🟦🟩🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩🟦🟦🟩🟩🏁🏁🟩
🟩🟦🟦🟩🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩🟦🟦🟩🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩🟦🟦🟩🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩🟦🟦🟦πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩🟩🟦🟦πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩



Hmmm. Baby Park?
check1
vs65510 pts ★ Titan
battle12508 pts ★ Champion
United States
I tried to make it hard, and the only hint I am giving you is that this track has been mentioned at least 3 times in this whole topic.
πŸŽΆπŸ…°οΈπŸ§½πŸƒβž‘οΈ
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Martinique
πŸŒ„πŸœπŸŒ΅
vs9038 pts ★ Expert
battle5586 pts ★ Novice
United States
RoiBoo972 wrote:
πŸŒ„πŸœπŸŒ΅

Sunset Wilds

Kinsley_ wrote:
I tried to make it hard, and the only hint I am giving you is that this track has been mentioned at least 3 times in this whole topic.
πŸŽΆπŸ…°οΈπŸ§½πŸƒβž‘οΈ

Squeaky Clean Sprint?
cross1
vs6319 pts ★ Racer
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Blue-Yoshi wrote:
RoiBoo972 wrote:
πŸŒ„πŸœπŸŒ΅

Sunset Wilds

Kinsley_ wrote:
I tried to make it hard, and the only hint I am giving you is that this track has been mentioned at least 3 times in this whole topic.
πŸŽΆπŸ…°οΈπŸ§½πŸƒβž‘οΈ

Squeaky Clean Sprint?

It's Singapore Speedway
check1
vs13081 pts ★ Champion
battle5621 pts ★ Novice
United States
πŸŽΆπŸžοΈπŸ›

I think this is Music park?
vs49045 pts ★ Titan
battle8574 pts ★ Expert
United States
πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€
πŸ₯…πŸ’πŸβ„οΈ
πŸ«¨πŸŒ‹
vs12565 pts ★ Champion
battle8430 pts ★ Expert
Bulgaria
Mikutown wrote:
πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€
πŸ₯…πŸ’πŸβ„οΈ
πŸ«¨πŸŒ‹

1. GBA Cheese Land
2. Tour Vancouver Velocity
3. Wii Grumble Volcano
vs6156 pts ★ Racer
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
πŸ’œπŸ€―πŸ˜Ž
πŸ±πŸ˜—πŸ« 

Page:  1  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Back to Various discussions
Back to the forum