Rest in Peace, Mario Kart Tour
Page: 1 2
On 2026-10-05 at 10:09:56
Quelqu'un avait tous les personnages ?
On 2026-10-08 at 22:24:14
I've never actually played the game, but I find it weird how Piranha Plant Pipeline is the only Mario Kart track to become unplayable.
galaxy colosseum is another track unplayable (it was a battle track who was only used for Mario kart Wii events)
In addition to these two, Mario Kart Wii "ending_demo.szs" (the sunset Luigi Circuit from the credits) was playable in May 2009 Tournament 1. It has also since become unplayable.
On 2026-10-09 at 10:02:25
The sunset Luigi circuit is the track in the credits
On 2026-10-09 at 13:29:13

I'll keep posting this image on these MKTour topics until I can't anymore
attention seeking pro max
On 2026-10-09 at 13:57:28
chat it's back
download here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9b6jnt9rf4ttsbc/mario-kart-tour-charles.apk/file
download here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9b6jnt9rf4ttsbc/mario-kart-tour-charles.apk/file
1On 2026-10-09 at 14:35:23

I'll keep posting this image on these MKTour topics until I can't anymore
if you don't care when why even make a post
@SGOM625 Uhm what in the generational fuck is your profile picture.. Is that naked Susie from Deltarune..?
Edit: Yeah you can't have that, I've decided to warn you, but don't do that shit again

On 2026-10-09 at 19:14:48
chat it's back
download here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9b6jnt9rf4ttsbc/mario-kart-tour-charles.apk/file
download here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9b6jnt9rf4ttsbc/mario-kart-tour-charles.apk/file
No way
On 2026-10-09 at 20:17:22
chat it's back
download here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9b6jnt9rf4ttsbc/mario-kart-tour-charles.apk/file
download here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9b6jnt9rf4ttsbc/mario-kart-tour-charles.apk/file
Have you tried to play it? Show clips too
On 2026-10-09 at 20:43:03
chat it's back
download here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9b6jnt9rf4ttsbc/mario-kart-tour-charles.apk/file
download here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9b6jnt9rf4ttsbc/mario-kart-tour-charles.apk/file
Have you tried to play it? Show clips too
yes i tried it. i'll maybe post some clips tomorrow to show everyone that's skeptical (or however i type that word)
On 2026-10-09 at 21:37:58
how to get a emulator to play it
1
1
1
1Yesterday at 19:47:45
chat it's back
download here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9b6jnt9rf4ttsbc/mario-kart-tour-charles.apk/file
download here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9b6jnt9rf4ttsbc/mario-kart-tour-charles.apk/file
Tour has came back from the dead

1Today at 07:02:44
MKDS go to the MKT gravestone:
MKDS:Where is MKT
MKT:I'm back yay!!!
MKDS go to MKW house and kill him,
MKW house now is 1/5 famous creepy places on mushroom city.
MKT visit MKW house:
MKT:WTF💀💀💀.
MKDS:Where is MKT
MKT:I'm back yay!!!
MKDS go to MKW house and kill him,
MKW house now is 1/5 famous creepy places on mushroom city.
MKT visit MKW house:
MKT:WTF💀💀💀.
2Today at 09:25:40
Forgot to read the message before my other one
Today at 09:51:05
@MrBooigi the link is invalid, use this one instead
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lkbbvsk21edod69/mario-kart-tour-3-6-4-2-charles%25282%2529.apk/file
plus it has a discord
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lkbbvsk21edod69/mario-kart-tour-3-6-4-2-charles%25282%2529.apk/file
plus it has a discord
Page: 1 2
5000 pts ★ Novice
5000 pts ★ Novice