/| Mario Kart PC |\

I found this silly game

smile

Page:  1 

vs56833 pts ★ Titan
battle9456 pts ★ Expert
Italy
Guys, I found this funny ripoff of Mario Kart

It is called Supra Mayro Kratt Dalux
and it's really cool:

It has 8 characters (You have to unlock 4 of them), 5 different tracks and 2 modes:

1) Race vs. Bot

Unlock more characters by defeating the bot at different difficulty levels!

2) Ghost Mode

Race against player ghosts from all over the world in Ghost Mode!

In this topic you can share your ghosts or do whatever related to Supra Mayro Kratt Dalux.

Rules: Just don't be a bad person and stay on topic


/!\ Read the FAQ before posting anything here /!\

FAQ

How to play the game?

If u wanna play the game just download it from the URL, unzip it and then play!

Why I'm making this topic

Because I want to popularise this game and it's funny


Why is this game made so badly?

It's bad on purpose, and intentionally bad = funny


That's it, bye!
xd2
vs18902 pts ★ Master
battle9654 pts ★ Expert
Vietnam
Guys, I found this funny ripoff of Mario Kart

It is called Supra Mayro Kratt Dalux
and it's really cool:

It has 8 characters (You have to unlock 4 of them), 5 different tracks and 2 modes:

1) Race vs. Bot

Unlock more characters by defeating the bot at different difficulty levels!

2) Ghost Mode

Race against player ghosts from all over the world in Ghost Mode!

In this topic you can share your ghosts or do whatever related to Supra Mayro Kratt Dalux.

Rules: Just don't be a bad person and stay on topic


/!\ Read the FAQ before posting anything here /!\

FAQ

How to play the game?

If u wanna play the game just download it from the URL, unzip it and then play!

Why I'm making this topic

Because I want to popularise this game and it's funny


Why is this game made so badly?

It's bad on purpose, and intentionally bad = funny


That's it, bye!

I think this game is similar likes Supra Mayro Kratt?
vs7829 pts ★ Racer
battle5038 pts ★ Novice
Canada
Who are the 4 unlockable characters
vs56833 pts ★ Titan
battle9456 pts ★ Expert
Italy
Who are the 4 unlockable characters


Wayro, Waluggy, Sanic and Golden Mayro
vs7829 pts ★ Racer
battle5038 pts ★ Novice
Canada
Who are the 4 unlockable characters


Wayro, Waluggy, Sanic and Golden Mayro

Wow I wanna see dauzy and honky Komg next
vs4961 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Guys, I found this funny ripoff of Mario Kart

It is called Supra Mayro Kratt Dalux
and it's really cool:

It has 8 characters (You have to unlock 4 of them), 5 different tracks and 2 modes:

1) Race vs. Bot

Unlock more characters by defeating the bot at different difficulty levels!

2) Ghost Mode

Race against player ghosts from all over the world in Ghost Mode!

In this topic you can share your ghosts or do whatever related to Supra Mayro Kratt Dalux.

Rules: Just don't be a bad person and stay on topic


/!\ Read the FAQ before posting anything here /!\

FAQ

How to play the game?

If u wanna play the game just download it from the URL, unzip it and then play!

Why I'm making this topic

Because I want to popularise this game and it's funny


Why is this game made so badly?

It's bad on purpose, and intentionally bad = funny


That's it, bye!


I might play this if I have the chance.
vs5030 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Guys, I found this funny ripoff of Mario Kart

It is called Supra Mayro Kratt Dalux
and it's really cool:

It has 8 characters (You have to unlock 4 of them), 5 different tracks and 2 modes:

1) Race vs. Bot

Unlock more characters by defeating the bot at different difficulty levels!

2) Ghost Mode

Race against player ghosts from all over the world in Ghost Mode!

In this topic you can share your ghosts or do whatever related to Supra Mayro Kratt Dalux.

Rules: Just don't be a bad person and stay on topic


/!\ Read the FAQ before posting anything here /!\

FAQ

How to play the game?

If u wanna play the game just download it from the URL, unzip it and then play!

Why I'm making this topic

Because I want to popularise this game and it's funny


Why is this game made so badly?

It's bad on purpose, and intentionally bad = funny


That's it, bye!

A silly game? Sounds funny!
vs13594 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
damn someone made a "bad" game before i could get a good game

Page:  1 

Back to Various discussions
Back to the forum