/| Mario Kart PC |\

WHAT IS THE WORST AD YOU HAVE SEEN ON YOuTUBE?

smile

Page:  1  2  3  4 

vs45818 pts ★ Titan
battle8137 pts ★ Expert
United Kingdom
those AI ads where it's like (whispering)  "I can be your AI girlfriend with no limits" and it like bats it's eyes and it puts extra attention on the AI's breast
up1
vs86827 pts ★ Titan
battle15988 pts ★ Master
Canada
Not youtube but I once got a Windows notification that said something along the lines of "Your PC and mobile device are almost linked. Click here to continue linking devices" when I had started nothing of the sort (I don't even own a mobile device!); I legitimately thought someone was trying to hack me. Did a bit of googling on my old Chromebook and apparently it was just a promotion for the phone link app and my PC wasn't compromised. Breathed a loud sigh of relief after that. Seriously you need to design your stuff better Microsoft
vs12789 pts ★ Champion
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
I once got an ad that was 45 minutes long. Thankfully skippable, but I still wonder what they were trying to accomplish with such a long ad.

Besides that, I get Albertson's (a grocery store chain) ads that are completely silent, so when I am playing music I don't even realize there is an ad playing. So annoying.
vs13750 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
base44
up2
vs34928 pts ★ Legend
battle8068 pts ★ Expert
Canada
squack wrote:
base44


The name doesn't really sound appealing
vs11340 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
the liberty biberty ads are so annoying
cross1

Page:  1  2  3  4 

Back to Various discussions
Back to the forum