Space for Anything... again
On 2026-09-29 at 04:19:03
Guys?? Does anyone know why @SonicBlaze2012 deleted his account??
"I'm not a Super Mario fan anymore." says him.
I moved on to the Sonic Stadium forums. That's where you'll find me.
1On 2026-09-29 at 05:52:16
Funny names for the Mario Kart World nitro tracks
Mario Bros. Circuit: Mater was here
Crown City: Beeg Tire on Top
Whistlestop Summit: Choo Choo Bagoo
DK Spaceport: Lines and U-turns
Starview Peak: Tall cone
Faraway Oasis: THE CIRCLE OF LIFEEEEEE
Peach Stadium: Peaches Peaches
Salty Salty Speedway: Mer-Birdo Statue Mermaidy Money Making Mother Nature Metropolis Mooshed into a small Italian river thingy
Great ? Block Ruins: Beeg Brick
Cheep Cheep Falls: Heck
Dandelion Depths: Beeg Toilet
Boo Cinema: My local theater (Literaly)
Dry Bone Burnout: Beeg turtle remains
Bowser Castle: Beeg Fiery Flamin Bowsaaaaa
Acorn Heights: Maple Treeway had a son that didn't live up to his father
Rainbow Road: Beeger and Better version of previous colorful track
Mario Bros. Circuit: Mater was here
Crown City: Beeg Tire on Top
Whistlestop Summit: Choo Choo Bagoo
DK Spaceport: Lines and U-turns
Starview Peak: Tall cone
Faraway Oasis: THE CIRCLE OF LIFEEEEEE
Peach Stadium: Peaches Peaches
Salty Salty Speedway: Mer-Birdo Statue Mermaidy Money Making Mother Nature Metropolis Mooshed into a small Italian river thingy
Great ? Block Ruins: Beeg Brick
Cheep Cheep Falls: Heck
Dandelion Depths: Beeg Toilet
Boo Cinema: My local theater (Literaly)
Dry Bone Burnout: Beeg turtle remains
Bowser Castle: Beeg Fiery Flamin Bowsaaaaa
Acorn Heights: Maple Treeway had a son that didn't live up to his father
Rainbow Road: Beeger and Better version of previous colorful track
3On 2026-09-29 at 12:00:55
Guys, today is my account's birthday!


4On 2026-09-29 at 12:38:42
Request: Bluey for CTGP-7
I would love to see at least one Bluey character get modded in (she's already in Mario Kart PC pls let her be in ts time Chloe request not mine got expired) note that i also made a reddit post about it https://www.reddit.com/r/bluey/comments/1wsjbsg/request_bluey_for_ctgp7/
I would love to see at least one Bluey character get modded in (she's already in Mario Kart PC pls let her be in ts time Chloe request not mine got expired) note that i also made a reddit post about it https://www.reddit.com/r/bluey/comments/1wsjbsg/request_bluey_for_ctgp7/
1Yesterday at 00:13:09
GUYS AT 11:00 PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT MARIO KART TOUR WILL PREMANETLY BE SHUT DOWN. THAT. MEANS. FOREVER. GET OFF THIS SITE RIGHT NOW, PICK UP YOUR PHONE, AND PLAY MARIO KART TOUR. TREASURE THESE MOMENTS. THIS IS OUR GOODBYE TO A GAME EVERYONE HATED BUT NOW EVERYONE LOVES.




































































2Yesterday at 00:28:43
GUYS AT 11:00 PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT MARIO KART TOUR WILL PREMANETLY BE SHUT DOWN. THAT. MEANS. FOREVER. GET OFF THIS SITE RIGHT NOW, PICK UP YOUR PHONE, AND PLAY MARIO KART TOUR. TREASURE THESE MOMENTS. THIS IS OUR GOODBYE TO A GAME EVERYONE HATED BUT NOW EVERYONE LOVES.





































































2
2
1
6Yesterday at 00:43:07
GUYS AT 11:00 PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT MARIO KART TOUR WILL PREMANETLY BE SHUT DOWN. THAT. MEANS. FOREVER. GET OFF THIS SITE RIGHT NOW, PICK UP YOUR PHONE, AND PLAY MARIO KART TOUR. TREASURE THESE MOMENTS. THIS IS OUR GOODBYE TO A GAME EVERYONE HATED BUT NOW EVERYONE LOVES.




































































sigh... everyones gonna want to kill me but okay...
it was never an important part of my life. got better things to do, sorry. don't tell me wat to do

Yesterday at 01:16:18
GUYS AT 11:00 PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT MARIO KART TOUR WILL PREMANETLY BE SHUT DOWN. THAT. MEANS. FOREVER. GET OFF THIS SITE RIGHT NOW, PICK UP YOUR PHONE, AND PLAY MARIO KART TOUR. TREASURE THESE MOMENTS. THIS IS OUR GOODBYE TO A GAME EVERYONE HATED BUT NOW EVERYONE LOVES.




































































I never played it but I'm gonna pretend to be sad anyway.
*gasp* WAH
Yesterday at 01:20:08
GUYS AT 11:00 PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT MARIO KART TOUR WILL PREMANETLY BE SHUT DOWN. THAT. MEANS. FOREVER. GET OFF THIS SITE RIGHT NOW, PICK UP YOUR PHONE, AND PLAY MARIO KART TOUR. TREASURE THESE MOMENTS. THIS IS OUR GOODBYE TO A GAME EVERYONE HATED BUT NOW EVERYONE LOVES.




































































sigh... everyones gonna want to kill me but okay...
it was never an important part of my life. got better things to do, sorry. don't tell me wat to do

when I was young, very young, like 6 or something, Mario kart tour came out. Bro that was before my dad got me a switch and so I LOVED Mario kart tour. obviously now I think it kinda sucks because of the terrible graphics and controls. But I picked it back up today becuz well it's gonna be gone forever so might as well, and I actually had kinda a fun time, and I will miss the game
2Yesterday at 02:24:29
If this is question 3 for the first assignment of my first module of my course I am afraid to see what the rest is like
(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)
Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)
Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

Yesterday at 03:12:28
If this is question 3 for the first assignment of my first module of my course I am afraid to see what the rest is like
(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)
Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)
Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

How hard is calculus compared to algebra? I have Algebra 1 rn and it's hard for me already.
Yesterday at 03:19:08
If this is question 3 for the first assignment of my first module of my course I am afraid to see what the rest is like
(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)
Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)
Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

How hard is calculus compared to algebra? I have Algebra 1 rn and it's hard for me already.
You think Algebra is hard try having .4 Geometry T_T
Yesterday at 03:23:04
If this is question 3 for the first assignment of my first module of my course I am afraid to see what the rest is like
(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)
Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)
Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

How hard is calculus compared to algebra? I have Algebra 1 rn and it's hard for me already.
Calculus 1 does not seem that hard, I can't tell because I took A-Levels, which included calculus, but it was a different education system than the US. Calculus doesn't seem as hard as people say it is, but its much harder than algebra (because it also already includes that)

Yesterday at 03:48:50
In celebration of having 20 Followers on MKPC, I will host a 10-20 minute long online vs mode tomorrow at 10:00 am Pacific time! Anyone can join and thanks to the people who have followed me on this site!


1Yesterday at 04:49:54
In celebration of having 20 Followers on MKPC, I will host a 10-20 minute long online vs mode tomorrow at 10:00 am Pacific time! Anyone can join and thanks to the people who have followed me on this site!


Congrats
1Yesterday at 07:03:34
the offical mario kart tour shutdown is now less than an hour away. 

Yesterday at 07:53:48
If this is question 3 for the first assignment of my first module of my course I am afraid to see what the rest is like
(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)
Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)
Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

twin you are COOKED
Yesterday at 08:38:55
RIP Mario Kart Tour 2019-2026 























Yesterday at 08:40:15
GUYS AT 11:00 PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT MARIO KART TOUR WILL PREMANETLY BE SHUT DOWN. THAT. MEANS. FOREVER. GET OFF THIS SITE RIGHT NOW, PICK UP YOUR PHONE, AND PLAY MARIO KART TOUR. TREASURE THESE MOMENTS. THIS IS OUR GOODBYE TO A GAME EVERYONE HATED BUT NOW EVERYONE LOVES.




































































if im being fully honest i never really cared about mario kart tour it was always just kinda meh to me
34928 pts ★ Legend
8068 pts ★ Expert