/| Mario Kart PC |\

Space for Anything... again

smile

Page:  1  ...  307  308  309  310  311  312  313 

vs22003 pts ★ Legend
battle5301 pts ★ Novice
United States
Fanart WIP
https://i.postimg.cc/vH9JGbbS/Screenshot-2026-09-30-6-01-12-PM.png
vs13750 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
...I don't want a giant penis...

yeah don't be like that on the forums, i'm a visual guy.
policeman1
vs13086 pts ★ Champion
battle5839 pts ★ Novice
United States
Any suggestions for a temporary username change for Halloween?

Thinking "HalloMaster31" but sounds too generic.
vs86827 pts ★ Titan
battle15988 pts ★ Master
Canada
Kinsley_ wrote:
How hard is calculus compared to algebra? I have Algebra 1 rn and it's hard for me already.

Objectively, algebra 1 is a prerequisite^4 of calculus so well yeah ofc calculus is going to be a LOT harder. If you take calculus with your current knowledge of math, there's no way you're NOT going to fail ☠️

I assume that you mean to ask is it comparatively more challenging, in which case most of it is really personal experience. A lot of it depends on your teachers and I don't go to your school so I don't know anything lol.

I'm taking calculus right now and as for me I'd say it's quite a bit more challenging but also a lot less chaotic if that makes sense. Most of the stuff I've encountered in calculus so far pretty much stem from the same concept (i.e. limits, derivatives, and tangent lines) whereas with the prerequisites they kinda cram everything at you all at once with like 10-12 completely unrelated things per chapter. But then again I'm literally only on chapter 2 so I probably can't say anything about that; don't take anything I just said into consideration XD

Best piece of advice I can give you is to just study as long and hard as you need to; make sure you understand the concepts and how to do them, and then when the tests come you know what you're doing and it's free. Though, if you're seriously stuck on something, feel free to DM me about it and I'll try to walk you through it as best I can.
ok1
vs13086 pts ★ Champion
battle5839 pts ★ Novice
United States
Kinsley_ wrote:
How hard is calculus compared to algebra? I have Algebra 1 rn and it's hard for me already.

Objectively, algebra 1 is a prerequisite^4 of calculus so well yeah ofc calculus is going to be a LOT harder. If you take calculus with your current knowledge of math, there's no way you're NOT going to fail ☠️

I assume that you mean to ask is it comparatively more challenging, in which case most of it is really personal experience. A lot of it depends on your teachers and I don't go to your school so I don't know anything lol.

I'm taking calculus right now and as for me I'd say it's quite a bit more challenging but also a lot less chaotic if that makes sense. Most of the stuff I've encountered in calculus so far pretty much stem from the same concept (i.e. limits, derivatives, and tangent lines) whereas with the prerequisites they kinda cram everything at you all at once with like 10-12 completely unrelated things per chapter. But then again I'm literally only on chapter 2 so I probably can't say anything about that; don't take anything I just said into consideration XD

Best piece of advice I can give you is to just study as long and hard as you need to; make sure you understand the concepts and how to do them, and then when the tests come you know what you're doing and it's free. Though, if you're seriously stuck on something, feel free to DM me about it and I'll try to walk you through it as best I can.


I'm in Pre-AP Geometry as a Freshman
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
I tried redesigning the flag of Michigan because I think current it kinda sucks

https://i.postimg.cc/hjFqgjNp/Screenshot-2026-09-30-8-06-39-PM.png



Here's the current flag:
Spoiler [ShowHide]
https://i.postimg.cc/26pfm6gG/images-(25).jpg






If you're wondering why Michigan specifically, it's my home state
vs64518 pts ★ Titan
battle12508 pts ★ Champion
United States
FryGuy wrote:
I tried redesigning the flag of Michigan because I think current it kinda sucks

https://i.postimg.cc/hjFqgjNp/Screenshot-2026-09-30-8-06-39-PM.png



Here's the current flag:
Spoiler [ShowHide]
https://i.postimg.cc/26pfm6gG/images-(25).jpg






If you're wondering why Michigan specifically, it's my home state

Somalichigan
xd2
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
Kinsley_ wrote:
FryGuy wrote:
I tried redesigning the flag of Michigan because I think current it kinda sucks

https://i.postimg.cc/hjFqgjNp/Screenshot-2026-09-30-8-06-39-PM.png



Here's the current flag:
Spoiler [ShowHide]
https://i.postimg.cc/26pfm6gG/images-(25).jpg






If you're wondering why Michigan specifically, it's my home state

Somalichigan

LOL Yea the blue is supposed to represent the great lakes but didn't realize that kinda looks like Somalia if you think about it
xd1
vs22003 pts ★ Legend
battle5301 pts ★ Novice
United States
FryGuy wrote:
I tried redesigning the flag of Michigan because I think current it kinda sucks

https://i.postimg.cc/hjFqgjNp/Screenshot-2026-09-30-8-06-39-PM.png



Here's the current flag:
Spoiler [ShowHide]
https://i.postimg.cc/26pfm6gG/images-(25).jpg






If you're wondering why Michigan specifically, it's my home state

CPG Grey would be proud
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
wait why did someone delete my comment

it was just 1 CURSE word ok good god
vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
wait why did someone delete my comment

it was just 1 CURSE word ok good god

I deleted it because you were talking about p*nis on a site full of kids :p
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Hazel wrote:
wait why did someone delete my comment

it was just 1 CURSE word ok good god

I deleted it because you were talking about p*nis on a site full of kids :p

tame

Page:  1  ...  307  308  309  310  311  312  313 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum