/!\ Reports / Signalements /!\ (New)
On 2026-10-08 at 16:30:41
maybe its time for more harsher moderation action now.
I agree, 3 day ban seems fair ✅
2
4On 2026-10-08 at 17:56:39
@MJ_got_motion_ called WhisperXerts a "gay boy". @BMAN123 is also an alt I think as they were using the same avatar


On 2026-10-08 at 18:11:17
@MJ_got_motion_ for calling someone a b#tch online

also, maybe @3234718 for saying that word, idk if that's rude or not because i usually don't speak english

also, maybe @3234718 for saying that word, idk if that's rude or not because i usually don't speak english
On 2026-10-08 at 18:30:40
@MJ_got_motion_ for calling someone a b#tch online

also, maybe @3234718 for saying that word, idk if that's rude or not because i usually don't speak english

also, maybe @3234718 for saying that word, idk if that's rude or not because i usually don't speak english
I can warn @MJ_got_motion_ for being disrespectful towards other people online, but I'm not gong to get rid of people saying swears in online altogether, but I will consider improving the blacklist

3On 2026-10-08 at 18:56:48
maybe its time for more harsher moderation action now.
I agree, 3 day ban seems fair ✅
most active mod in here W
3On 2026-10-08 at 19:26:41
He was saying all sorts of things but I only could get one screen shot but please ban them they are not good for this game help the community.
On 2026-10-08 at 19:34:10
He was saying all sorts of things but I only could get one screen shot but please ban them they are not good for this game help the community.
Please use an image link that works

I use this site for generating image links, just upload your image and copy image address: https://imgbb.com/
On 2026-10-08 at 20:43:31
Oh yeah this is an announcement I feel like it would be more suitable to have as its own message.
Please can we stop false reporting people? I'm seeing an increase in false reports when people use the report button on forum messages, it mostly consists of people who are being salty that they got reported in this topic and decide to use the forum report feature for those messages
We can still see who reported what messages, and sanctions may be applied for those who repeatedly try waste our time with these false reports
Please can we stop false reporting people? I'm seeing an increase in false reports when people use the report button on forum messages, it mostly consists of people who are being salty that they got reported in this topic and decide to use the forum report feature for those messages

We can still see who reported what messages, and sanctions may be applied for those who repeatedly try waste our time with these false reports

On 2026-10-09 at 15:01:21
This guy for being an absolue weirdo:
@ippolito

also disrespecting the goat ippo on his name (if ykyk)
@ippolito

also disrespecting the goat ippo on his name (if ykyk)
On 2026-10-09 at 15:36:29
This guy for being an absolue weirdo:
@ippolito

also disrespecting the goat ippo on his name (if ykyk)
@ippolito

also disrespecting the goat ippo on his name (if ykyk)
Warned him, no further discussions on this report please ✅
On 2026-10-09 at 16:19:11
Yesterday at 11:55:37
can just delete one of my usless topic ?
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/topic.php?topic=20111&page=1
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/topic.php?topic=20111&page=1
Yesterday at 18:23:09
@BigKock spammed invites, sent inappropriate messages online, and has an inappropriate username and profile picture. He's also the same person from last weekend and probably just wants all of the attention.


Yesterday at 19:00:53
@BigKock spammed invites, sent inappropriate messages online, and has an inappropriate username and profile picture. He's also the same person from last weekend and probably just wants all of the attention.


bro forgot the other guy who said the hard r lol
anyways @OsamaBinBiden
Yesterday at 19:42:12
@NodaIIoween64 and @AshIeigh
Impersonating Nodac and Hazel also political PFPs
Impersonating Nodac and Hazel also political PFPs
2Yesterday at 19:43:18
@NodaIIoween64 and @AshIeigh
Impersonating Nodac and Hazel also political PFPs
Impersonating Nodac and Hazel also political PFPs
+ fake news
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/topic.php?topic=20971
2
80650 pts ★ Titan
15264 pts ★ Master
