/| Mario Kart PC |\

★ MKPC Ninji Championship: Streaming Live on YouTube! ★

smile

Page:  1  2 

vs54371 pts ★ Titan
battle12936 pts ★ Champion
United States
I'm cheering for a tie xD

Spoiler [ShowHide]
In reality, if I had to choose it would be yellow
vs45818 pts ★ Titan
battle8137 pts ★ Expert
United Kingdom
i bet red team
vs65219 pts ★ Titan
battle12508 pts ★ Champion
Mexico
blue
vs55240 pts ★ Titan
battle11072 pts ★ Champion
United States
GREEN
vs87566 pts ★ Titan
battle8384 pts ★ Expert
United States
I think Black Team is going to go crazy in their debut season, go Black Team!
vs87566 pts ★ Titan
battle8384 pts ★ Expert
United States
Cool premise and series btw, I'm super excited for this actually.
vs13594 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
hm. red ninji!!!

Page:  1  2 

Back to Announcements and presentations
Back to the forum