/| Mario Kart PC |\

MKPC Chat Simulator

smile

Page:  1  2 

vs43456 pts ★ Titan
battle6522 pts ★ Racer
France
-Ralsei- wrote:
amogus :)

Stop replying to every topic you can with messages that barely add to the conversation

You say that but you're also doing the Amogus trend

… Ok fair point but still, it’s not like I’m spamming the forum with useless messages like ralsei

I agree with you, you're just doing the trend while Tendo is spamming and being off topic
-Ralsei- wrote:
amogus :)

Stop replying to every topic you can with messages that barely add to the conversation

You say that but you're also doing the Amogus trend

… Ok fair point but still, it’s not like I’m spamming the forum with useless messages like ralsei

I agree with you, you're just doing the trend while Tendo is spamming and being off topic

Why you still call me tendo?
vs43456 pts ★ Titan
battle6522 pts ★ Racer
France
-Ralsei- wrote:
-Ralsei- wrote:
amogus :)

Stop replying to every topic you can with messages that barely add to the conversation

You say that but you're also doing the Amogus trend

… Ok fair point but still, it’s not like I’m spamming the forum with useless messages like ralsei

I agree with you, you're just doing the trend while Tendo is spamming and being off topic

Why you still call me tendo?

Because I got used to call you that.
ok1
Whats the point of this topic? I have no clue what it is for.
vs43456 pts ★ Titan
battle6522 pts ★ Racer
France
-Ralsei- wrote:
Whats the point of this topic? I have no clue what it is for.

Well there is NONE. So avoid to talk on this topic.
ok1
vs86827 pts ★ Titan
battle15988 pts ★ Master
Canada
Yet another topic that is getting messages because it's useless...
@BFDI_Ahmad15 @Wargor @Ryubix @InfiMK
thumbsup1
AMOGUS :)
mario_facepalm5
vs6692 pts ★ Racer
battle5601 pts ★ Novice
United States

Jelly Mario is so lol, looks like somebody forgot how to swim!
vs43456 pts ★ Titan
battle6522 pts ★ Racer
France
Ralsei wrote:
AMOGUS :)

Tendo : I'm not spamming
Tendo : spamming this
vs26353 pts ★ Legend
battle7112 pts ★ Racer
France
locked in topics
thumbsup4
up2
vs43456 pts ★ Titan
battle6522 pts ★ Racer
France
I agree with Yascamer. Y'all, please don't forget the matter. This topic is useless and should be locked.
up2
thumbsup2

Page:  1  2 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum