Space for Anything... again
On 2026-06-08 at 07:57:51
My birthday is in 5 days! 

Moi il est dans 12 jours.

On 2026-06-08 at 13:09:40

Wait... fifty-five? FIVE FIVE!
Choosing to ignore the five five.
I actually played Brave Blue like a week ago, that's definitely one of this year's best GD event levels. (Also it was easy so I could beat it.)
On 2026-06-08 at 16:03:02
I don't have any Ideas of Tracks. You have an Idea ? Please what's the Background, Music for Youtube, And Everything ? And also French Name of the Track...
On 2026-06-08 at 17:40:46
I don't have any Ideas of Tracks. You have an Idea ? Please what's the Background, Music for Youtube, And Everything ? And also French Name of the Track...
What is your project
On 2026-06-08 at 18:43:28
I don't have any Ideas of Tracks. You have an Idea ? Please what's the Background, Music for Youtube, And Everything ? And also French Name of the Track...
What is your project
My project is to made a Game ! And you got an Idea ?
On 2026-06-08 at 18:45:24
I don't have any Ideas of Tracks. You have an Idea ? Please what's the Background, Music for Youtube, And Everything ? And also French Name of the Track...
What is your project
My project is to made a Game ! And you got an Idea ?
Un Mario Bros PC

On 2026-06-08 at 18:47:25
I don't have any Ideas of Tracks. You have an Idea ? Please what's the Background, Music for Youtube, And Everything ? And also French Name of the Track...
What is your project
My project is to made a Game ! And you got an Idea ?
Un Mario Bros PC

No ! I'm not talking about Jokes ! I'm talking about Tracks for My Mariokart Game !
1On 2026-06-08 at 18:50:17
I don't have any Ideas of Tracks. You have an Idea ? Please what's the Background, Music for Youtube, And Everything ? And also French Name of the Track...
What is your project
My project is to made a Game ! And you got an Idea ?
Un Mario Bros PC

No ! I'm not talking about Jokes ! I'm talking about Tracks for My Mariokart Game !
Ce n'ai pas une blague c'est une idée.
On 2026-06-08 at 18:55:20
I don't have any Ideas of Tracks. You have an Idea ? Please what's the Background, Music for Youtube, And Everything ? And also French Name of the Track...
What is your project
My project is to made a Game ! And you got an Idea ?
Un Mario Bros PC

No ! I'm not talking about Jokes ! I'm talking about Tracks for My Mariokart Game !
Ce n'ai pas une blague c'est une idée.
En fait, Je parle les Circuits du Jeu Mario Kart
1On 2026-06-08 at 20:41:53
Guys i made this GIF/Animation


On 2026-06-08 at 23:01:17
Guys i made this GIF/Animation


Cool animation, dude!

1On 2026-06-08 at 23:03:43
Guys i made this GIF/Animation


i dont think bomby has a i in his name
On 2026-06-08 at 23:05:15
Guys i made this GIF/Animation


i dont think bomby has a i in his name
emm that is human made bro
On 2026-06-09 at 13:22:36
Guys i made this GIF/Animation


i dont think bomby has a i in his name
emm that is human made bro
Nice ! This is very Cool !
And also... Do you have an Idea of Track Number 43 ?
1On 2026-06-09 at 13:30:34
Guys i made this GIF/Animation


i dont think bomby has a i in his name
emm that is human made bro
dude that's not what i was saying. i was saying that i dont think bomby that the LETTER I is in bomby's name.
1On 2026-06-09 at 14:33:36
Guys i made this GIF/Animation


i dont think bomby has a i in his name
emm that is human made bro
dude that's not what i was saying. i was saying that i dont think bomby that the LETTER I is in bomby's name.
Well in that case, being grammatically correct, you would write it as "an I," because any time the word "a" comes before a word that starts with a vowel, the word "a" changes to "an."
2
1On 2026-06-09 at 15:13:15
I'm very sad because the Nintendo Direct starts at 8:00 AM, and that's when I ride the bus to school. I mean, I am kinda sick rn but staying home on purpose won't look good on me. So I don't know what to do. I just don't want the internet rudely spoiling the next open-world Mario game when I do my work. This sucks.
2On 2026-06-09 at 17:07:55
THE SPORTSMATES HAVE COLONIZED WUHU ISLAND IN SWITCH SPORTS RESORT OH GOD
2
1On 2026-06-09 at 18:50:13
That was a good direct IMO. Surprised that Xenoblade 4 didn't leak like Switch Sports 2 and OoTRm I'm surprised that we still had so many people who thought stuff was coming (I guess people hate leaks so that's fair) that we knew weren't
3D Mario - Hopefully people are convinced that Bananza was the 3D Mario now, atleast for another year.
World DLC - Delayed until next year. I can't blame ppl who don't follow leaks for not knowing this one tho.
Smash 6 - Air Riders was in November, Smash has either only just started or won't have Sakurai on it (extremely unlikely).
New 3D Zelda - TotK was 3 years ago and they would've teased it if it was coming out next year.
If anything I'm surprised that there was no Kirby. It's been 5 years not counting Star Crossed World or KRTDLDX.
The guy who said that a Super Metroid remake is coming is a sick man tho (unless that's for September).
3D Mario - Hopefully people are convinced that Bananza was the 3D Mario now, atleast for another year.
World DLC - Delayed until next year. I can't blame ppl who don't follow leaks for not knowing this one tho.
Smash 6 - Air Riders was in November, Smash has either only just started or won't have Sakurai on it (extremely unlikely).
New 3D Zelda - TotK was 3 years ago and they would've teased it if it was coming out next year.
If anything I'm surprised that there was no Kirby. It's been 5 years not counting Star Crossed World or KRTDLDX.
The guy who said that a Super Metroid remake is coming is a sick man tho (unless that's for September).
16050 pts ★ Master
7981 pts ★ Racer