Space for Anything... again
On 2026-06-09 at 23:25:00
I'm very sad because the Nintendo Direct starts at 8:00 AM, and that's when I ride the bus to school. I mean, I am kinda sick rn but staying home on purpose won't look good on me. So I don't know what to do. I just don't want the internet rudely spoiling the next open-world Mario game when I do my work. This sucks.
i think we have just witnessed the worst possible nintendo direct of the 2020s
if you enjoyed the direct like @FantomeThief, good for you, but i think something's wrong here
and we waited 270 days
1On 2026-06-09 at 23:46:15
I'm very sad because the Nintendo Direct starts at 8:00 AM, and that's when I ride the bus to school. I mean, I am kinda sick rn but staying home on purpose won't look good on me. So I don't know what to do. I just don't want the internet rudely spoiling the next open-world Mario game when I do my work. This sucks.
i think we have just witnessed the worst possible nintendo direct of the late 2020s
if you enjoyed the direct like @FantomeThief, good for you, but i think something's wrong here
and we waited 270 days
Fair enough. They did say they were gonna focus on the rest of the year, which is almost filled out now. September direct should be exciting.
1On 2026-06-10 at 02:50:18
Should get back on this website for a week and then disappear for another 6 months? 

On 2026-06-10 at 03:00:05
Well in that case, being grammatically correct, you would write it as "an I," because any time the word "a" comes before a word that starts with a vowel, the word "a" changes to "an."
"an unicorn"
2On 2026-06-10 at 03:38:18
THE SPORTSMATES HAVE COLONIZED WUHU ISLAND IN SWITCH SPORTS RESORT OH GOD
But seriously, why did they do everything with Switch Sports Resort the way they did?
For one thing, there are the sportsmates, which as far as I know, everyone didn't like at least one thing about them. Also, it just feels very repetitive, if you know what I mean. From what was shown in the direct, it reuses a lot of the same sports from the original, like tennis, basketball, golf, bowling, ect. and a lot of others from the original Wii Sports games, like boxing, airsports, powercruising, table tennis, ect. With the reused sports from Switch Sports, it doesn't even look like they improved any of the gameplay features, they just used the same thing again. Also, a lot of the new sports just look kind of... bland. Skateboarding looks fine, but it just looks like another sport where "explore the island." Also, does thumb wrestling even count as a "sport??"
On 2026-06-10 at 04:08:44
why doesn't luigi just use his poltergust when he's fighting yoshi in smash bros? is he stupid?
2
2On 2026-06-10 at 07:04:24
THE SPORTSMATES HAVE COLONIZED WUHU ISLAND IN SWITCH SPORTS RESORT OH GOD
But seriously, why did they do everything with Switch Sports Resort the way they did?
For one thing, there are the sportsmates, which as far as I know, everyone didn't like at least one thing about them. Also, it just feels very repetitive, if you know what I mean. From what was shown in the direct, it reuses a lot of the same sports from the original, like tennis, basketball, golf, bowling, ect. and a lot of others from the original Wii Sports games, like boxing, airsports, powercruising, table tennis, ect. With the reused sports from Switch Sports, it doesn't even look like they improved any of the gameplay features, they just used the same thing again. Also, a lot of the new sports just look kind of... bland. Skateboarding looks fine, but it just looks like another sport where "explore the island." Also, does thumb wrestling even count as a "sport??"
You got a valid point. And yes, I've searched it up, thumb wrestling is an official sport with its own championships
1On 2026-06-10 at 12:39:06
Well in that case, being grammatically correct, you would write it as "an I," because any time the word "a" comes before a word that starts with a vowel, the word "a" changes to "an."
"an unicorn"
Hold on a minute…
Wait… now I'm just confused.
Dude WHAT?! It's like 5 am rn my brain is too slow. I think I have been broken by you @Dayzi . gg to all my fellow players of the life game, I'm out.
On 2026-06-10 at 12:42:31
Well in that case, being grammatically correct, you would write it as "an I," because any time the word "a" comes before a word that starts with a vowel, the word "a" changes to "an."
"an unicorn"
Hold on a minute…
Wait… now I'm just confused.
Dude WHAT?! It's like 5 am rn my brain is too slow. I think I have been broken by you @Dayzi . gg to all my fellow players of the life game, I'm out.
It is 'a unicorn'. a/an depends on the pronunciation of the first letter, not the character. Because unicorn is pronounced yoo-nicorn, the correct word is 'a', not 'an'.
1On 2026-06-10 at 12:50:02
Well in that case, being grammatically correct, you would write it as "an I," because any time the word "a" comes before a word that starts with a vowel, the word "a" changes to "an."
"an unicorn"
Hold on a minute…
Wait… now I'm just confused.
Dude WHAT?! It's like 5 am rn my brain is too slow. I think I have been broken by you @Dayzi . gg to all my fellow players of the life game, I'm out.
It is 'a unicorn'. a/an depends on the pronunciation of the first letter, not the character. Because unicorn is pronounced yoo-nicorn, the correct word is 'a', not 'an'.
Yeah I mean I knew that, but I forgot it, and that confused me for a second before I remembered what was going on which was like right after I sent that message.
On 2026-06-10 at 15:14:32

4On 2026-06-10 at 16:12:32
Everyone makes mistakes/accidents.
On 2026-06-10 at 23:14:48
no Mario games
i got the perfect image for this

On 2026-06-10 at 23:26:03
no Mario games
i got the perfect image for this

That video should stop being a meme and be something significantly important.
1
1On 2026-06-11 at 00:28:16
This Nintendo Direct was so bad, we waited 9 months for that, no Mario games, only 1 interesting game, I hope this game who is The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time isn't just a graphical overhaul...
I'm hoping switch sports resort is good. It looks like a step in the right direction from switch sports, but still not as good as the wii sports games.
On 2026-06-11 at 18:55:37
Fifa world cup is here!
1
2On 2026-06-11 at 19:06:48
2
34928 pts ★ Legend
8068 pts ★ Expert