/| Mario Kart PC |\

Space for Anything... again

smile

Page:  1  ...  239  240  241  242  243  244  245  ...  312 

vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
TheAssays wrote:
anti piracy screens for old games like Donkey Kong Country, is so scary to me, and I don’t know why. I genuinely do not know why so many games did this, and the music stops, weird background, it makes you feel uncomfortable. Somebody please explain this to me.

My guess is to scare the player off and make them not wanna pirate those games again.

probably lol
vs32809 pts ★ Legend
battle11772 pts ★ Champion
United States
I'm going to try to remaster the visuals and music for my track N64 Frappe Snowland, for anyone interested

Edit: it's now finished, go check it out
up1
vs80214 pts ★ Titan
battle12573 pts ★ Champion
Palestine
anti piracy screens for old games like Donkey Kong Country, is so scary to me, and I don’t know why. I genuinely do not know why so many games did this, and the music stops, weird background, it makes you feel uncomfortable. Somebody please explain this to me.

99% of those "anti-piracy screens" are fan-made fakes that were done either as a troll or just for the joke, while this is not a subject I know much of I don't think anyone would make a whole scary thing when you can just put some black screen saying "hmmm this is pirated f*ck off" and it would end up being the same
check7
up1
vs18564 pts ★ Master
battle9654 pts ★ Expert
Vietnam
Magpie2O wrote:
How is everyone doin? ;)

Ah yes,I'm fine.
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Magpie2O wrote:
How is everyone doin? ;)

Why, I'm quite delighted and mighty fine.
vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
anti piracy screens for old games like Donkey Kong Country, is so scary to me, and I don’t know why. I genuinely do not know why so many games did this, and the music stops, weird background, it makes you feel uncomfortable. Somebody please explain this to me.

99% of those "anti-piracy screens" are fan-made fakes that were done either as a troll or just for the joke, while this is not a subject I know much of I don't think anyone would make a whole scary thing when you can just put some black screen saying "hmmm this is pirated f*ck off" and it would end up being the same

Yes, I know which ones are fake and which ones are real. It’s the fact the actual real ones are genuinely more scarier in my opinion.
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
THERE'S TWO OF THEM??
https://i.ibb.co/Rfh9WfH/costume11-1.png
luigi_fear1
gamba1
vs12079 pts ★ Champion
battle7126 pts ★ Racer
United States
Okay, I really like topics that have questions for names, and then right under there is an ad.

Some examples:
"Favorite Mario Kart game? (an ad for Poki with images of Retro Bowl.)"
"What are you? (an ad that just says Discover More.)"
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Okay, I really like topics that have questions for names, and then right under there is an ad.

Some examples:
"Favorite Mario Kart game? (an ad for Poki with images of Retro Bowl.)"
"What are you? (an ad that just says Discover More.)"

It's actually really my favorite usage of ads.
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5017 pts ★ Novice
Malta
TheAssays wrote:
i am the original                                                                
















































starwalker

Hello, original                                                                
















































starwalker! How's it like being the original                                                                
















































starwalker?

Its pretty


















































































































good

vs18564 pts ★ Master
battle9654 pts ★ Expert
Vietnam
🗣:"SUPER MARIO SUSSSSSSS!"
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
-TheLuigi- wrote:
🗣:"SUPER MARIO SUSSSSSSS!"

felt the flashbacks coming through my head
vs12949 pts ★ Champion
battle5839 pts ★ Novice
United States
Is The Baldi's Basics anti-piracy screen real?
cross2
vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
Is The Baldi's Basics anti-piracy screen real?

depending on what screen ur talking abt
ok1
vs13668 pts ★ Champion
battle6925 pts ★ Racer
France
xd1
vs8779 pts ★ Expert
battle5044 pts ★ Novice
United Arab Emirates
New York when knicks won:
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/67709874-d2b0-4896-a4c8-4d88accf6e58/d24saz0-20e71c00-22ea-40f0-a541-bd6b74b446bd.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi82NzcwOTg3NC1kMmIwLTQ4OTYtYTRjOC00ZDg4YWNjZjZlNTgvZDI0c2F6MC0yMGU3MWMwMC0yMmVhLTQwZjAtYTU0MS1iZDZiNzRiNDQ2YmQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.1Ksn_fMJ1y50KjKkRTErM9NFuLlPVa8Oe6nLdmxG5oU
xd9
luigi_fear3
vs34928 pts ★ Legend
battle8068 pts ★ Expert
Canada
Magpie2O wrote:
New York when knicks won:
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/67709874-d2b0-4896-a4c8-4d88accf6e58/d24saz0-20e71c00-22ea-40f0-a541-bd6b74b446bd.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi82NzcwOTg3NC1kMmIwLTQ4OTYtYTRjOC00ZDg4YWNjZjZlNTgvZDI0c2F6MC0yMGU3MWMwMC0yMmVhLTQwZjAtYTU0MS1iZDZiNzRiNDQ2YmQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.1Ksn_fMJ1y50KjKkRTErM9NFuLlPVa8Oe6nLdmxG5oU



If you ask me, I didn't really care about the Mario Galaxy Movie plot. I just wanted to see the characters do more things together and stuff, along with the good visuals, you know what I mean

But this right here is a disgrace
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
Magpie2O wrote:
New York when knicks won:
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/67709874-d2b0-4896-a4c8-4d88accf6e58/d24saz0-20e71c00-22ea-40f0-a541-bd6b74b446bd.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi82NzcwOTg3NC1kMmIwLTQ4OTYtYTRjOC00ZDg4YWNjZjZlNTgvZDI0c2F6MC0yMGU3MWMwMC0yMmVhLTQwZjAtYTU0MS1iZDZiNzRiNDQ2YmQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.1Ksn_fMJ1y50KjKkRTErM9NFuLlPVa8Oe6nLdmxG5oU



If you ask me, I didn't really care about the Mario Galaxy Movie plot. I just wanted to see the characters do more things together and stuff, along with the good visuals, you know what I mean

But this right here is a disgrace

what does this have to do with the knicks???
up1
vs34928 pts ★ Legend
battle8068 pts ★ Expert
Canada
Magpie2O wrote:
New York when knicks won:
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/67709874-d2b0-4896-a4c8-4d88accf6e58/d24saz0-20e71c00-22ea-40f0-a541-bd6b74b446bd.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi82NzcwOTg3NC1kMmIwLTQ4OTYtYTRjOC00ZDg4YWNjZjZlNTgvZDI0c2F6MC0yMGU3MWMwMC0yMmVhLTQwZjAtYTU0MS1iZDZiNzRiNDQ2YmQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.1Ksn_fMJ1y50KjKkRTErM9NFuLlPVa8Oe6nLdmxG5oU



If you ask me, I didn't really care about the Mario Galaxy Movie plot. I just wanted to see the characters do more things together and stuff, along with the good visuals, you know what I mean

But this right here is a disgrace

what does this have to do with the knicks???


If you ask me, I didn't really understand why most Genesis Sonic games had dark blue skies to them. Sonic's fur in his sprites doesn't match well, and it looks like he's camouflaging with the background. Aren't the zones supposed to be at daytime and not the evening?

But this right here is a disgrace
mario_facepalm6
vs16050 pts ★ Master
battle7981 pts ★ Racer
France
anti piracy screens for old games like Donkey Kong Country, is so scary to me, and I don’t know why. I genuinely do not know why so many games did this, and the music stops, weird background, it makes you feel uncomfortable. Somebody please explain this to me.

Une des plus angoissant: https://youtu.be/cyezlnEiA9s?t=2

Page:  1  ...  239  240  241  242  243  244  245  ...  312 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum