/| Mario Kart PC |\

/!\ Reports / Signalements /!\ (New)

smile

Page:  1  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28 

vs11631 pts ★ Champion
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
https://i.postimg.cc/htHh1bZs/Screenshot-2026-10-02-6-26-53-PM.pngself-explanatory
check1
vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
https://i.postimg.cc/htHh1bZs/Screenshot-2026-10-02-6-26-53-PM.pngself-explanatory

Warned ✅
thumbsup1
vs65219 pts ★ Titan
battle12508 pts ★ Champion
Mexico
We know who it is
https://i.postimg.cc/8CPF4CwY/image.png
raised_hands1
vs52898 pts ★ Titan
battle9456 pts ★ Expert
Italy
Probably Tendo My Kiddo but everyone knows who is this guy

https://i.postimg.cc/NfBQmzdK/bandicam-2026-10-03-15-43-36-616.png
raised_hands2
vs11631 pts ★ Champion
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Kinsley_ wrote:
We know who it is
https://i.postimg.cc/8CPF4CwY/image.png
Probably Tendo My Kiddo but everyone knows who is this guy

https://i.postimg.cc/NfBQmzdK/bandicam-2026-10-03-15-43-36-616.png


you encountered the same problem?
also this guy is a trump supporter, as well as spamming in other ppls dms.
https://i.postimg.cc/gJ3P6VRv/Screenshot-2026-10-03-9-43-37-AM.png
https://i.postimg.cc/kMFmJy7q/Screenshot-2026-10-03-9-43-14-AM.png
https://i.postimg.cc/62QHjxQD/Screenshot-2026-10-03-9-42-29-AM.png

thumbsup1
vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
Banned and removed his messages, thank you ✅

From now on please do not add on to other people's reports unless you are directly challenging them (arguing as to why the report is not right) we can see it well
vs52898 pts ★ Titan
battle9456 pts ★ Expert
Italy
What the? @Worldslongestkock

Pfp is also a Clash of clans acronym with balls

https://i.postimg.cc/L8YZQFQm/bandicam-2026-10-03-21-00-33-963.png
check3
vs5820 pts ★ Novice
battle5087 pts ★ Novice
United States
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/profil.php?id=230157
idk how this works but inappropriate username/pfp
check1
vs10217 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
vs36046 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
can people please take their time to read reports, stop reporting something when someone else already reported it. it’s literally polluting the reports topic with the same reports, TAKE TIME TO READ PLEASE
up6
thumbsup4
K
vs11084 pts ★ Champion
battle4902 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
Somebody hacked @spiders-web and changed their profile pic to a ghost
vs7614 pts ★ Racer
battle5038 pts ★ Novice
Canada
Kinsley_ wrote:
We know who it is
https://i.postimg.cc/8CPF4CwY/image.png
Probably Tendo My Kiddo but everyone knows who is this guy

https://i.postimg.cc/NfBQmzdK/bandicam-2026-10-03-15-43-36-616.png


you encountered the same problem?
also this guy is a trump supporter, as well as spamming in other ppls dms.
https://i.postimg.cc/gJ3P6VRv/Screenshot-2026-10-03-9-43-37-AM.png
https://i.postimg.cc/kMFmJy7q/Screenshot-2026-10-03-9-43-14-AM.png
https://i.postimg.cc/62QHjxQD/Screenshot-2026-10-03-9-42-29-AM.png


In this image I swear it said I hate instead of I love and I was like bruh
vs36046 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
Kinsley_ wrote:
We know who it is
https://i.postimg.cc/8CPF4CwY/image.png
Probably Tendo My Kiddo but everyone knows who is this guy

https://i.postimg.cc/NfBQmzdK/bandicam-2026-10-03-15-43-36-616.png


you encountered the same problem?
also this guy is a trump supporter, as well as spamming in other ppls dms.
https://i.postimg.cc/gJ3P6VRv/Screenshot-2026-10-03-9-43-37-AM.png
https://i.postimg.cc/kMFmJy7q/Screenshot-2026-10-03-9-43-14-AM.png
https://i.postimg.cc/62QHjxQD/Screenshot-2026-10-03-9-42-29-AM.png


In this image I swear it said I hate instead of I love and I was like bruh

lets not have conversations on the report topic please thanks.
sweat1

Page:  1  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28 

Back to Official topics
Back to the forum