/| Mario Kart PC |\

3D?!?!

smile

Page:  1 

N
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Indonesia
The other day when i was playing Mario Kart PC, I was thinking, "Why not add 3D into Mario Kart PC like in Mario Kart 64?" I always think about that 3D is a must be a thing in Mario Kart PC, also the 3D track builder.

My question is, is adding 3D into Mario Kart PC possible?
cross12
check3
vs10095 pts ★ Champion
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
The other day when i was playing Mario Kart PC, I was thinking, "Why not add 3D into Mario Kart PC like in Mario Kart 64?" I always think about that 3D is a must be a thing in Mario Kart PC, also the 3D track builder.

My question is, is adding 3D into Mario Kart PC possible?


that would have to be an entirely new game with a new engine and new characters and a new track editor. buuuuut if you can emulate mk64 on a chromebook browser it could be possible if someone put in the effort. just not here.
vs7614 pts ★ Racer
battle5038 pts ★ Novice
Canada
SGOM625 wrote:
The other day when i was playing Mario Kart PC, I was thinking, "Why not add 3D into Mario Kart PC like in Mario Kart 64?" I always think about that 3D is a must be a thing in Mario Kart PC, also the 3D track builder.

My question is, is adding 3D into Mario Kart PC possible?


that would have to be an entirely new game with a new engine and new characters and a new track editor. buuuuut if you can emulate mk64 on a chromebook browser it could be possible if someone put in the effort. just not here.

I swear people have with objects being used as 3d like pipes or whatever I saw tracks with it but it's laggy and for me in quick mode it will not let me put too many objects same might be for complete mode
vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
The other day when i was playing Mario Kart PC, I was thinking, "Why not add 3D into Mario Kart PC like in Mario Kart 64?" I always think about that 3D is a must be a thing in Mario Kart PC, also the 3D track builder.

My question is, is adding 3D into Mario Kart PC possible?

Yes, it's possible, just very laggy. It's been done before but once as far as I'm aware of

https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=148868
vs13750 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
i prefer classic 2D, 3D is an option imo
vs53247 pts ★ Titan
battle9456 pts ★ Expert
Italy
Hazel wrote:
The other day when i was playing Mario Kart PC, I was thinking, "Why not add 3D into Mario Kart PC like in Mario Kart 64?" I always think about that 3D is a must be a thing in Mario Kart PC, also the 3D track builder.

My question is, is adding 3D into Mario Kart PC possible?

Yes, it's possible, just very laggy. It's been done before but once as far as I'm aware of

https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=148868


Many other 3D tracks are less laggy tho, like this one: https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=212755
vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
Hazel wrote:
The other day when i was playing Mario Kart PC, I was thinking, "Why not add 3D into Mario Kart PC like in Mario Kart 64?" I always think about that 3D is a must be a thing in Mario Kart PC, also the 3D track builder.

My question is, is adding 3D into Mario Kart PC possible?

Yes, it's possible, just very laggy. It's been done before but once as far as I'm aware of

https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=148868


Many other 3D tracks are less laggy tho, like this one: https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=212755

It uses less decors and it's like 3D for only half the track :p
vs66025 pts ★ Titan
battle24146 pts ★ Legend
Canada
SGOM625 wrote:
The other day when i was playing Mario Kart PC, I was thinking, "Why not add 3D into Mario Kart PC like in Mario Kart 64?" I always think about that 3D is a must be a thing in Mario Kart PC, also the 3D track builder.

My question is, is adding 3D into Mario Kart PC possible?


that would have to be an entirely new game with a new engine and new characters and a new track editor. buuuuut if you can emulate mk64 on a chromebook browser it could be possible if someone put in the effort. just not here.

I swear people have with objects being used as 3d like pipes or whatever I saw tracks with it but it's laggy and for me in quick mode it will not let me put too many objects same might be for complete mode
Nope, in quick mode that's only the case due to URL limits. But since complete mode data isn't stored in URLs this limitation only applies to quick mode
vs15841 pts ★ Master
battle25973 pts ★ Legend
United States
Hazel wrote:
The other day when i was playing Mario Kart PC, I was thinking, "Why not add 3D into Mario Kart PC like in Mario Kart 64?" I always think about that 3D is a must be a thing in Mario Kart PC, also the 3D track builder.

My question is, is adding 3D into Mario Kart PC possible?

Yes, it's possible, just very laggy. It's been done before but once as far as I'm aware of

https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=148868

how did bino do this? they are not laggey on my macbook here is more
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=151765
here is more
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=148788
N
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Indonesia
now what if game style related in mario makers were added to MKPC
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
now what if game style related in mario makers were added to MKPC

In QM you can already make tracks based on SNES, GBA, and DS tracks..? Plus in CM you can make anything this is not needed
vs8822 pts ★ Expert
battle6625 pts ★ Racer
France
Yes: https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=236284
vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
Bino wrote:
Yes: https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=236284

The man, the myth, the legend

Page:  1 

Back to The game
Back to the forum