/| Mario Kart PC |\

Space for Anything... again

smile

Page:  1  ...  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  ...  312 

vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
I'm sorry, But I am unable to proceed with that request. My program is built to mitigate harmful sentences, And I hear deceptive. If it seems like I'm refusing to break a rule of outing, It's different, And I'll do my best to help you within my guidelines.
mario_facepalm1
xd3
vs34928 pts ★ Legend
battle8068 pts ★ Expert
Canada
Magpie2O wrote:
New York when knicks won:
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/67709874-d2b0-4896-a4c8-4d88accf6e58/d24saz0-20e71c00-22ea-40f0-a541-bd6b74b446bd.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi82NzcwOTg3NC1kMmIwLTQ4OTYtYTRjOC00ZDg4YWNjZjZlNTgvZDI0c2F6MC0yMGU3MWMwMC0yMmVhLTQwZjAtYTU0MS1iZDZiNzRiNDQ2YmQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.1Ksn_fMJ1y50KjKkRTErM9NFuLlPVa8Oe6nLdmxG5oU



If you ask me, I didn't really care about the Mario Galaxy Movie plot. I just wanted to see the characters do more things together and stuff, along with the good visuals, you know what I mean

But this right here is a disgrace

what does this have to do with the knicks???


If you ask me, I didn't really understand why most Genesis Sonic games had dark blue skies to them. Sonic's fur in his sprites doesn't match well, and it looks like he's camouflaging with the background. Aren't the zones supposed to be at daytime and not the evening?

But this right here is a disgrace


Dude, it has to do with the image looking rusty and ugly, when I think other things are nicer, got it? I just don't like it. Stop facepalming at me like that.
mario_facepalm4
facepalm4
vs9737 pts ★ Expert
battle6438 pts ★ Racer
Trinidad and Tobago
Ofc I come back to people being absolute nimrodsπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” can everyone in here not have a IQ below 30 for A FUCKING DAY!
gamba1
vs16050 pts ★ Master
battle7981 pts ★ Racer
France
Oh non pas lui  mdrhttps://i.imgur.com/dAzU6Hx.png
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Ofc I come back to people being absolute nimrodsπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” can everyone in here not have a IQ below 30 for A FUCKING DAY!
Sorry, I cannot fulfill this request, as it contains hate speech.
mario_facepalm1
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
Ofc I come back to people being absolute nimrodsπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” can everyone in here not have a IQ below 30 for A FUCKING DAY!

hurrr durr errr
vs8779 pts ★ Expert
battle5044 pts ★ Novice
United Arab Emirates
Ofc I come back to people being absolute nimrodsπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” can everyone in here not have a IQ below 30 for A FUCKING DAY!




im sorry, what?
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Ofc I come back to people being absolute nimrodsπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” can everyone in here not have a IQ below 30 for A FUCKING DAY!

1. Don't call us nimrods, as it is not nice.
2. With your attitude, it's very unlikely.
up2
muscle1
vs12079 pts ★ Champion
battle7126 pts ★ Racer
United States
robochao3 wrote:
I'm sorry, But I am unable to proceed with that request. My program is built to mitigate harmful sentences, And I hear deceptive. If it seems like I'm refusing to break a rule of outing, It's different, And I'll do my best to help you within my guidelines.

Dude aren't you supposed to do some kind of reCAPTCHA test to get into websites? How is this possible that a bot got into MKPC?

Spoiler [ShowHide]
(also pls don't take this as an insult, I'm an actor so all I'm doing is leaning into the joke. Thx!)
vs12079 pts ★ Champion
battle7126 pts ★ Racer
United States
vs16050 pts ★ Master
battle7981 pts ★ Racer
France
https://youtu.be/xy0ZHMvvUnw
1:36 le bowling est devenue dangereux !
vs32809 pts ★ Legend
battle11772 pts ★ Champion
United States
@OrangeKingDedede42
@DarkKirby42

πŸ‘€ Wait, why are you me but opposite..?
vs64518 pts ★ Titan
battle12508 pts ★ Champion
United States
robochao3 wrote:
I'm sorry, But I am unable to proceed with that request. My program is built to mitigate harmful sentences, And I hear deceptive. If it seems like I'm refusing to break a rule of outing, It's different, And I'll do my best to help you within my guidelines.

Dude aren't you supposed to do some kind of reCAPTCHA test to get into websites? How is this possible that a bot got into MKPC?

Spoiler [ShowHide]
(also pls don't take this as an insult, I'm an actor so all I'm doing is leaning into the joke. Thx!)

Mario Kart PC does not use reCAPTCHA, so it left its door wide open.
vs9038 pts ★ Expert
battle5586 pts ★ Novice
United States
@OrangeKingDedede42
@DarkKirby42

πŸ‘€ Wait, why are you me but opposite..?

@-GamerGuy- also created DarkKirby42 right? Hes on his pfp?
vs34928 pts ★ Legend
battle8068 pts ★ Expert
Canada
I'm not dissatified at Nintendo now, but straight up let down. 2026 is supposed to be filled with charm and un-seriousness, but I don't think that's what's going on...
vs18564 pts ★ Master
battle9654 pts ★ Expert
Vietnam
https://youtu.be/xy0ZHMvvUnw
1:36 le bowling est devenue dangereux !

It brought back memories of a broken TV screen and Wii remote...
gamba1
sweat1
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
@OrangeKingDedede42
@DarkKirby42

πŸ‘€ Wait, why are you me but opposite..?

@-GamerGuy- also created DarkKirby42 right? Hes on his pfp?

exactly I created DarkKirby42 as a joke now someones username is the name of one of my characters
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
@OrangeKingDedede42
@DarkKirby42

πŸ‘€ Wait, why are you me but opposite..?

I think they made both of their names like that just as a joke.
check1
vs171870 pts ★ Superstar
battle17734 pts ★ Master
France
Ofc I come back to people being absolute nimrodsπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” can everyone in here not have a IQ below 30 for A FUCKING DAY!
I think you're simply having a bad day and should take a break from Mario Kart PC. You should expect anything in "Space for anything" after all.
thumbsup3
up1
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Nodac64 wrote:
Ofc I come back to people being absolute nimrodsπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” can everyone in here not have a IQ below 30 for A FUCKING DAY!
I think you're simply having a bad day and should take a break from Mario Kart PC. You should expect anything in "Space for anything" after all.

Holy shit it's Nodac64

Page:  1  ...  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  ...  312 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum