/| Mario Kart PC |\

Riverside Park OOB Cut

This topic has been locked

smile

Page:  1 

vs87566 pts ★ Titan
battle8384 pts ★ Expert
United States
Found a new OOB Cut in Riverside Park this time. I haven't mastered it, so I couldn't really get a run ahead of WR with it, but I'm pretty sure it's faster, even by just milliseconds.

Method:

https://files.fm/u/c7nyasfqab

This one's way more simple, and honestly I don't know why it hasn't been at least questioned.

All it takes is jumping off the end ramp onto the wall layer of the track, and driving close to the finish line while touching the checkpoint on the U-Turn (Hairpin Turn).
vs63733 pts ★ Titan
battle12175 pts ★ Champion
United Kingdom
Mapno4 wrote:
Found a new OOB Cut in Riverside Park this time. I haven't mastered it, so I couldn't really get a run ahead of WR with it, but I'm pretty sure it's faster, even by just milliseconds.

Method:

https://files.fm/u/c7nyasfqab

This one's way more simple, and honestly I don't know why it hasn't been at least questioned.

All it takes is jumping off the end ramp onto the wall layer of the track, and driving close to the finish line while touching the checkpoint on the U-Turn (Hairpin Turn).

tbh I found this back in may, i dont think it saves much time at all
vs8702 pts ★ Expert
battle5033 pts ★ Novice
Antarctica
This saves about half a second and I already discovered this.
vs87566 pts ★ Titan
battle8384 pts ★ Expert
United States
Oh okay then no new cut lol XP

Page:  1 

Back to The game
Back to the forum